This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFA Season3 German dub to be started 1. Quarter 09.

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

TFA Season3 German dub to be started 1. Quarter 09.

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
German Transformers fan site Transformers-Animated.de has received exclusive information that dubbing Transformers season3 for Germany will be started in 1. Quarter of 2009.
Furthermore it reports that German channel SuperRTL be rerunning Transformers season 1 and 2 starting on 7. March but will be skipping 3 episodes:
08 Nanosec
24 S.U.V. Society of Ultimate Villainy
27 Sary, no Ones Home!
These episodes were never aired on German free TV.
It is likely that SuperRTL will once the first two seasons have been rerun carry on with the airing of season3.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: TFA Season3 German dub to be started 1. Quarter 09.

Postby culturemagnet » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:16 pm

I wish they'd just announce a US date already :(
culturemagnet
Mini-Con

Postby Editor » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:26 pm

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Is it possible those episode just weren't dubbed into German in the first place?
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
Editor
City Commander
News Credits: 9
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:36 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Editor wrote:Is it possible those episode just weren't dubbed into German in the first place?

They were aired on pay TV Jetix.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Rodimus2006 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:48 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I did find a US release date mentioning when Animated S3 will be airing here but it is from an unrealiable source and I dont know if it is legit or not.

March 19th, 2009 is the current airdate they have listed, but that dosent make since cause that is a Thursday, Animated has always been on Saturdays.

So I would say March 21st 2009 would be more believable also it coincedes with the Spring 09 release date cause the 1st day of spring begins on March 20th and that is a Friday.

Also Spring/Summer means Q1 2009 cause of lot my videgames have dates like that on them this year.

So expect animated S3 in March or May 09.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus2006 wrote:March 19th, 2009 is the current airdate they have listed, but that dosent make since cause that is a Thursday, Animated has always been on Saturdays.

Hey, look who it is!

Anyways, lately TFA has been airing on weekday mornings at 6:00 A.M., so it's not completely impossible for the new episodes to air on a Thursday.

But yea, that doesn't really make sense to do that.

By the way, and I'm NOT accusing you of anything, but where tdid you hear that March 19 is the season 3 airdate. I'd like to check that out myself.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Rodimus2006 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:13 pm

I got the date from a transformers wikipedia site searching through google search engine.

The site is probably fan-made dont no if it is legit or not.

So take it for a grain of salt.

But the info on the site fits everything about the Spring/Summer 09 deal. Also since Germany is also getting theres done sooner than later so that too indicates we will get it around the corner sometime.

But heck I didnt think we would be getting Animated around June or July so it would coincide with the release of Revenge of the Fallen.

But heck Marcg is going to be the best month Ever.

Venture Bros. Season 3

Married With Children Season 10

The Watchmen

Resident Evil 5

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

Suikoden - Tiekreis
Rodimus2006
Headmaster

Postby Editor » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:19 pm

He judging off of what was on the Transformers Wikia site, despite his being told by a staffer from that site to ignore it as it has been abandoned (as they could not shut it down as per wikia) for TFWiki.
Editor
City Commander
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Rodimus2006 wrote:I got the date from a transformers wikipedia site searching through google search engine.

The site is probably fan-made dont no if it is legit or not.

So take it for a grain of salt.

But the info on the site fits everything about the Spring/Summer 09 deal. Also since Germany is also getting theres done sooner than later so that too indicates we will get it around the corner sometime.

But heck I didnt think we would be getting Animated around June or July so it would coincide with the release of Revenge of the Fallen.

Editor wrote:He judging off of what was on the Transformers Wikia site, despite his being told by a staffer from that site to ignore it as it has been abandoned (as they could not shut it down as per wikia) for TFWiki.

I figured that it might've come from Teletraan-1. That place is no longer reliable. TFWiki is the correct one to use.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby darkqueen01 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Sabrblade wrote:I figured that it might've come from Teletraan-1. That place is no longer reliable. TFWiki is the correct one to use.

I missed something, why is Teletraan-1 no longer reliable? I mean, sure their sarcastic comments made the site numerous and less like a scholarly looking site, but why has it achieved the status of non-reliable?
The following message brought to you by Skeletor...
darkqueen01
Combiner

Postby Editor » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:14 pm

The people running it were not happy with Wikia and left to create TFWiki.net.

The same snarky attitude is there and some pages seem lifted right from one to the other. It seems they requested Wikia to take down the old site but they haven't so beyond one or two people keeping an eye on things it is no longer getting regular updates. Try looking at some of the more current pages and or characters and you can see the difference.
Editor
City Commander
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay

Postby Rodimus2006 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:11 am

Look maybe the March 19th is the Multipart Episode like with how they did on Transform and Roll out was it was shown during the week.

Then after it airs then the normal series will resume its regular schedule on Saturdays like always.

I am hoping that the opening Episode will be Predacons Rising it sure does sound like it would make for a could season opener.

Make it a 3 part multipart episode, introduce all the new bots, tell us more about Sari what she is really and maybe she has some sort of higher purpose besides the All Spark key. Also get use started into season 3 and somewhat of an idea what to expect in the rest of the upcoming new season.

Look I am just glad season 3 is just around the corner but man was that along time waiting game almost 10 or 11 months since Season 2 ended back last June.

Since Megatron is out of commission I say that Cyclonus would make a good sub-commander until they can get Megatron back.

I wanna see more of Soundwave and more on Arcee maybe have her in a episode with Ratchet in it.

Overall I cant wait for Season 3 I know it will be good since it is being done bye the original Beast War writers and Beast Wars was awesome.

Look I dont care if Season 3 will or will be canceled I am just glad season 3 is almost here now. The future is still to far off to tell how many seasons Animated will end up being towards the end of it.

So lets just set back and enjoy season 3, and revenge of the fallen. enough talking now it is time for some watching and see what they will bring to the table. An Ultimate Movie or an Ultimate Flop we will just have to wait and see for our selves.

I am going to take a little break from the boards cause I am going to be busy on my 360 and NDS for awhile.

Star Ocean - The Last Hope

Dragon Quest V - Hand of the Heavenly Bride

Mass Effect - Game of the Year Edition
Rodimus2006
Headmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Rodimus2006 wrote:Since Megatron is out of commission I say that Cyclonus would make a good sub-commander until they can get Megatron back.

Why Cyclonus when it is Strika who is Megatron's personally chosen General of Destruction, with Cyclonus being just a saboteur?

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDSTORM Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SANDSTORM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RHINO Transformers Beast Wars McDonalds Happy Meal Fast Food Premium 1996 230609"
RHINO Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Walmart vtg reissue Hasbro 2021 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Autobots Mini-Bot"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of GRIMLOCK #1 IDW Comics 2022 AUG221573 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATTRAP Transformers Beast Machines Mega Class complete Hasbro 2001 230325A"
RATTRAP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Fuzor TERRAGATOR Transformers Beast Wars Basic complete vtg Hasbro 1998 230609A"
Fuzor TERRAGATOR T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 OCT210409 11A (CA) VenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Beast Wars GATHERING #1 RI Cvr C 1:100 IDW Comics 2006 1RIC 210321A"
Transformers Beast ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 APR210675 5A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BEETLE Transformers Beast Wars McDonalds Happy Meal Fast Food Premium 230609A"
BEETLE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210538 1B"
Transformers Wreck ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON