Disciples of Boltax Blog Update: Ark Addendum Masterforce Destron Base

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Disciples of Boltax Blog Update: Ark Addendum Masterforce Destron Base

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Jim Sorenson of the Disciples of Boltax let us know about some additions to their blog.

The first is from the Ark Addendum. This image features the Destron base from the Japanese Series Tranformers: Super-God Masterforce. Click here to see the full post.

This will be the first of several close-ups of the Destron's underwater base. I don't want to repeat the external and map shots of the base that I used in the book, so you might want to flip open your Complete Ark or Ark II for reference. These pages work best in tandem with the published page of the Destron base.

The second entry is from Bill Forsters Deviant Art gallery. These are more images from the Allspark Almanac II. Click here to see the full post.

This time around, he's uploaded our Reverse-Pretender alter-egos, Octus and Megadeath, some heads from the Great War like Moonradar and Gigatron (a.k.a. RID Megatron, Animated style), some Maccadam's heads like the adorable Clipper, and more.

"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Disciples of Boltax Blog Update: Ark Addendum Masterforce Destron Base

Postby TulioDude » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
The Animated designs are the best.
Runabout Runamuck are cool.
Primal Major is win.
Someone could say where Megadeath and Octus are from?
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 3
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
Twincast / Podcast #292:
"Planet of Junk"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers TF Generations TG-18 Skywarp TAKARA TOMY" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Legends class Powerglide w/ custom paint upgrade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Dinobots Unite Bumbleswoop NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Dinobots Unite Deluxe DINOBOT SLUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Generations Combiner Wars, Decepticon DRAGSTRIP - MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIDESWIPE SUNSTREAKER RED ALERT WEAPON ACCESSORY PART" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS DELUXE CLASS STREETWISE" on EBAY
Buy "2011 Hasbro Transformers Generations Voyager Class Hot Spot Action Figure Used" on EBAY