This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Interview with TF Prime VA Tania Gunadi

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Interview with TF Prime VA Tania Gunadi

Postby Moonbug » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:41 pm

We recently had the opportunity to sit down with Tania Gunadi, the voice actress behind Miko Nakadi from Transformers Prime.

Tania talks about recording the show, how far through the series they currently are as well as giving some insight into Miko's character.

You can read the interview at Transformers-Prime.com]Transformers-Prime.com
Moonbug
Micromaster
News Credits: 11

Interview with Transformers Prime voice actress Tania Gunadi!

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:08 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Transformers-Prime.com, a sister site of UK based fan-site Transformers at the Moon, has held an interview with the newest voice actress to the vast family of Transformers voice actors we love so very much.

We will post just the first two questions, so if you wish to read the full interview please do so by clicking here.

It is our privilege to be able to bring you an exclusive interview with Transformers Prime voice actress Tania Gunadi. Tania voices Miko Nakadai the female lead human character in the show. We recently had the opportunity to ask Tania some questions regarding her role, the show as well as her acting and background in general.

Q1. You were born in West Java in Indonesia and moved to the United States at a young age, could you tell us more about this and what first impressions when you arrived within the US?

Oh man, moving to the US was one the coolest things ever. It was actually a really big surprise because my sister had submitted my name into the US green card lottery, and I won- along with my Mom and Dad! This might sound a little funny to Los Angelinos bu t when I first walked out of LAX airport, I was blown away at how fresh the air was and how awesome the traffic flowed cause I'd never seen a freeway before. And I liked looking at all the big buildings, the variety of people surrounding me and everyone was speaking English! And while I didn't quite understand what they were saying cause my English was super bad at the time, I was just so excited to be here.

Q2. How did you get into acting and voice acting and what was it that interested you in acting in the first place?

When I grew up in Indonesia, I knew nothing about acting, voice over, or anything involving TV/Film. Then while working at Pizza Hut, my first job in LA, a friend mentioned something about auditioning for a Disneyland commercial. I didn't even know what auditioning was but long story short, I booked it and have been hooked on acting ever since. I remember calling my mom and telling her that I found what I wanted to do in life, and she was pretty much shocked. She was hoping that I would work in a bank or something like that where I have a stable income with my own office and wear like, a nice suit and stuff. She tried convincing me that acting was to be a hobby only, and that I should find a real job, but I told her that it IS the best job for me because I get to have fun and make a living at the same time? Eventually after coming to set and sitting in some acting classes with me, she came around to being very supportive of what I love to do. She even had a small part in an episode of Boston Public with me and enjoyed it very much!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARN + NICKEL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
TARN + NICKEL Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Vinyl Figure #23 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + KREMZEEK Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2023 New"
MEGATRON + KREMZEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Vinyl Figure #22 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANTA OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 5 Holiday Christmas 2021"
SANTA OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON