This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator!

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator!

Postby DevastaTTor » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:24 am

According to the story behind the characters, Annihilator was born from the dark embers purged from the Knight Morpher knows as Ultra and only hungers for pure destruction. He does not believe in any allies and seeks to destroy the Knight Morphers and Eliminators alike!

New from third-party toymaker Mastermind Creations, KM02 Knight Morpher: Annihilator is a fantastic new repaint and slight rework of KM01 Knight Morpher: Commander. This new figure, as with his predecessor, was inspired by the 2006 Hearts of Steel Transformers storyline from IDW’s Evolutions series and is the subject of a new Seibertron.com exclusive gallery.

Our massive new, 159-photo gallery features every aspect of this figure including his outstanding packaging, his updated and detailed paint scheme, and his bonus add-ons: the Sword of Destruction, the extra, articulated head for the KM01 figure, the linking sections of railway track, and the weapons storage clips. And despite the fact that he has no allies, we even feature photos of him with the equally evil Shadow Commander from Fansproject.

So if your ember is pure and you do not fear certain destruction, click here or the images below to see KM02 Knight Morpher: Annihilator gallery now!

Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Re: Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator!

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:50 am

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Great looking gallery as usual Ryan!

I was wondering, how stiff are the joints on the piece you received? On my Knight Morpher Commander, the arm assembly is super tight (to the point that I thought I was going to break something) but the shoulders were very loose. I recall MMC had the intention of fixing the arms, how does your annihilator compare to your Knight Morpher Commander?
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator!

Postby Roboto750 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
I really like the looks of these, and the HOS style. The price is the only thing stopping me from getting this. Maybe one day....
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Roboto750 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
I really like the looks of these, and the HOS style. The price is the only thing stopping me from getting this. Maybe one day....
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10

Postby Blurrz » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:30 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Beautiful.. I'll wait for a sale though.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Mkall » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:52 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I need to see what they're offering, and if it'll match the TFCC versions of the Seacons first.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby El Duque » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:37 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Mkall wrote:I need to see what they're offering, and if it'll match the TFCC versions of the Seacons first.

Am I totally missing something, or did you intend for this to be posted in the CrazyDevy Angry Sea topic?
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby RodimusAscendant » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:23 am

Motto: "I swear by my honor that Cybertron will see its Golden Age again!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
For some reason Knight Morpher reminds me of Big O.
RodimusAscendant
Micromaster
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Mkall » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
El Duque wrote:
Mkall wrote:I need to see what they're offering, and if it'll match the TFCC versions of the Seacons first.

Am I totally missing something, or did you intend for this to be posted in the CrazyDevy Angry Sea topic?

hmmm, that is indeed most likely. Damn you tabbed browsing.

Oops.

On a related note, this is a very cool gallery, but this guy's not on my radar. I think I'll only get canon figures for the HOS line.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby REMINATOR » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:58 am

Weapon: Road Blade
Hm, hopefully that back box art imply Ultra will be next KM03. I will certainly glad to have Ultra as part of my Ultra Magnus collection!
MP-22 Ultra Magnus: Autobot City Commander
REMINATOR
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr J 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230552 8G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HYPERSPACE STORIES #11 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics SEP231184 11B (CA) Nord"
Star Wars HYPERSPA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 MAY231373 10B (CA) Murphy (W) Kelly +Lanzing"
STAR TREK #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr I 1:10 Dynamite Comics Disney JUN230687 9I Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #25 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2022 APR221028 (CA) Maleev (W)Soule 220824A"
STAR WARS #25 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars EMPIRE #1 var connecting Marvel Comics 2023 APR230885 (CA) Garbett"
Star Wars EMPIRE # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 APR221008 (CA) Aja"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr L 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 APR230460 7L (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars EWOKS #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230893 (CA) Hotz"
Star Wars EWOKS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars JABBAS PALACE #1 Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220908 (CA) Brown (W)Guggenheim"
Star Wars JABBAS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #15 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 OCT231331 15A (CA) To (W) Kelly (A) Lanzing"
STAR TREK #15 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #21 var Marvel Comics 2022 JAN221008 (CA) Villanelli"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars EMPIRE #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230886 (CA) Leinil (W) Houser"
Star Wars EMPIRE # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Deep Space Nine DOG WAR #3 Cvr A IDW Comics MAR231644 3A (CA)Hernandez"
Star Trek Deep Spa ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON