This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Crave News 1-27-2011: “Want Now” feature new on Crave, the TF Marketplace

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Crave News 1-27-2011: “Want Now” feature new on Crave, the TF Marketplace

Postby Goldbug794 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Motto: "I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy - alright, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Battle Blades

Greetings from Crave (http://www.crave.com), the new Transformers marketplace created by fans for fans!
Our mission is to help fans find what’s on their want list and now it’s easier than ever before. Using our “Want Now” feature, you can select the top 3 Transformers on your list and Crave notifies our network of sellers to find one for you.

Here’s a Reminder of What Crave is All About
Eager to bring you features that benefit the fan community:
    - Fan-created catalog & checklists of every Transformer released by Hasbro & Takara
    - Easiest way to buy and sell TFs online
    - Secure for buyers & sellers because Crave is in the middle of the transaction
    - Selling is free!
Bonus -- If what you want isn’t currently for sale, add it to your want list on Crave & we’ll notify you when it gets put up for sale.

Use “Want Now” to Add to Your Collection
Can’t find that rare G1 Transformer you need to round out your collection? Visit the “Want Now” section of our site, tell us what you want, and we’ll hunt it down for you.

Attention Sellers! Listing is Easy When You Know What Fans Want
Only willing to part with your TFs if the price is right? Visit our Most Wanted page and find out what buyers on the site want to buy and what they are willing to pay.

If you have TFs to sell, come see how easy it is on Crave: click here for seller info.

As always, we love to hear your feedback on how we can imrove Crave. Visit our Feedback tab on the site or email us (info@crave.com) with your suggestions.

You can also join 68,000 fellow Transfans where you can speak your mind on our Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/cravetransformers
Join today and you’ll be entered to win one of our Transformers giveaways.

Erin & Kabe, Crave founders
Image Image
I'm the Community Manager for Crave (www.crave.com), the Transformers marketplace for fans by fans.
Goldbug794
Micromaster
News Credits: 35
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Crave News 1-27-2011: “Want Now” feature new on Crave, the TF Marketplace

Postby FflawSuperior » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Motto: ""Cries and screams are music to my ears.""
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Interesting feature, it's too bad the prices aren't any better than anywhere else, and you have to make a Facebook account just to buy or sell, amongst the other half a dozen problems :v
"Escape is impossible. Autobots inferior, Soundwave superior."
FflawSuperior
Mini-Con
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 2
Courage: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Crave News 1-27-2011: “Want Now” feature new on Crave, the TF Marketplace

Postby Goldbug794 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Motto: "I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy - alright, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Battle Blades
@ FflawSuperior

Hi, I'm the community manager for Crave. I have been following your comments on our recent updates. You've made some interesting points and seem to have some opinions on how we can improve our service. I'd love to chat with you about them. If you'd be interested in taking some time to help us out, I'd really appreciate it! Shoot me a private message letting me know when you would be free to talk. Thanks!
I'm the Community Manager for Crave (www.crave.com), the Transformers marketplace for fans by fans.
Goldbug794
Micromaster
News Credits: 35
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 220813A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PREDACON W/ SIDE BURN + SKID-Z Transformers Armada Max-Con complete 2003 231209A"
PREDACON W/ SIDE B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EVAC Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete Hasbro 2005 230719A"
EVAC Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 210811A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYBLAST ROBOT MODE Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 190518"
SKYBLAST ROBOT MOD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT SHOT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 230719A"
HOT SHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT SHOT Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 220813A"
HOT SHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Warrior Class ENERGON AXE ATTACK OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse 2018 New"
Warrior Class ENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Cybertron SPEED PLANET MAP catalog poster 2005"
Transformers Cyber ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719B"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON SABER Transformers Energon Class complete + more 2004 230427B **AS-IS**"
ENERGON SABER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Nitro Series OPTIMUS PRIME Energon Igniters Transformers Bumblebee Hasbro NEW"
Nitro Series OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHATTER Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018 New"
SHATTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RED ALERT Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
RED ALERT Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON