This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

"Firemaster" Upgrade for Animated Optimus Prime?

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

"Firemaster" Upgrade for Animated Optimus Prime?

Postby El Duque » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
TFW05 member Sioce posted a very interesting image of what appears to be a Powermaster upgrade for Animated Optimus Prime. The image reveals a silhouette that matches the concept art for Animated Powermaster Optimus Prime seen in the Allspark Almanac, and bears the title "Firemaster" with the message "Keep Animation Alive". See the his mirrored image below, and click here for the original article.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: "Firemaster" Upgrade for Animated Optimus Prime?

Postby rpetras » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I'm all over this.

I was just looking over the Allspark Almanac today, and was sad those designs never got used.

Now they might!
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
ANIMATED ADD-ONS?
I'M IN!
STOP TEASING AND JUST TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
It better look like this:

It would also be cool for it to be compatible with the Sentinel Prime figure to give us this:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Sabrblade wrote:It better look like this:

It would also be cool for it to be compatible with the Sentinel Prime figure to give us this:

those look amazing! sentinel's head looks oafy though....
wouldnt it be cool if they both got that upgade and fought till sentinel was branded a traitor and joins the cons?
one of many of my ideas, and im not good enough an artist to mosaic, so, ill just start doodling anyway..... :roll:

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Captziltoid » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:13 pm

ok now somebody please make the full trailer for optimus. please!!!!
Captziltoid
Minibot

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:13 pm

BeastProwl wrote:those look amazing! sentinel's head looks oafy though....
That's his new Magnus hat. He got it after being appointed the rank after season 3.

BeastProwl wrote:wouldnt it be cool if they both got that upgade and fought till sentinel was branded a traitor and joins the cons?
one of many of my ideas, and im not good enough an artist to mosaic, so, ill just start doodling anyway..... :roll:
The original idea for this armor was that Sentinel "Magnus" had gotten the old Project: Omega group back together to build him this armor. But, before he'd get to wear it, Optimus would wind up "borrowing" it instead, taking it with him back to Earth fight against the newly-escaped Megatron.

There's only one set of armor, though.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby starwarrior1227 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:30 am

Motto: "''How you use that knowledge is the other half of the battle.''"
Weapon: Twin Concussion Blasters
BeastProwl wrote:wouldnt it be cool if they both got that upgade and fought till sentinel was branded a traitor and joins the cons?
The original idea for this armor was that Sentinel "Magnus" had gotten the old Project: Omega group back together to build him this armor. But, before he'd get to wear it, Optimus would wind up "borrowing" it instead, taking it with him back to Earth fight against the newly-escaped Megatron.

There's only one set of armor, though.[/quote]

And how do you know this? i am NOT calling you a lier, i just want to know where since i don't know what happens after the last episode aired. :D
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow creaks in these petty Hz from day to day, to the last segment of recorded data and all our yester-cycles have guided fools the way to rusty death- Out,out brief spark! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor shot that struts and frets his hour upon the field. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of cries and bullets, signifying nothing..."-Macbot
starwarrior1227
Vehicon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Postby Marcdachamp » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 am

starwarrior1227 wrote:And how do you know this? i am NOT calling you a lier, i just want to know where since i don't know what happens after the last episode aired. :D

In the second Allspark Almanac, they laid out their plans for the cancelled fourth season. This plot point was among them.

Hopefully, we end up getting a Season 4 comic.
Marcdachamp
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:45 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Powermaster Animated Prime? Never seen the designs for him. Anyone mind pointing me to the direction? ;)
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:49 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
starwarrior1227 wrote:And how do you know this? I am NOT calling you a liar, I just want to know where since I don't know what happens after the last episode aired. :D

Never aired as an episode. It was in the AllSpark Almanac, which is basically a book about Animated designs and plans that never came to existence.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby starwarrior1227 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:46 am

Motto: "''How you use that knowledge is the other half of the battle.''"
Weapon: Twin Concussion Blasters
Mindmaster wrote:
starwarrior1227 wrote:And how do you know this? I am NOT calling you a liar, I just want to know where since I don't know what happens after the last episode aired. :D

Never aired as an episode. It was in the AllSpark Almanac, which is basically a book about Animated designs and plans that never came to existence.

thank you!!!(now i have a reason to get it) :D
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow creaks in these petty Hz from day to day, to the last segment of recorded data and all our yester-cycles have guided fools the way to rusty death- Out,out brief spark! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor shot that struts and frets his hour upon the field. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of cries and bullets, signifying nothing..."-Macbot
starwarrior1227
Vehicon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Mindmaster wrote:Powermaster Animated Prime? Never seen the designs for him. Anyone mind pointing me to the direction? ;)
Scroll up to my first post.

starwarrior1227 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

thank you!!!(now i have a reason to get it) :D
Get BOTH. AllSpark Almanac and AllSpark Almanac II. The second one has all the season 4 stuff, but the first has stuff for the first two seasons that you can't find anywhere else.

As for the legitimacy of my claim, I quote page 185 of the AllSpark Almanac II book:
In-universe, the Powermaster upgrade would have been the brain child of Sentinel Prime. The old team behind Project Omega, including Ratchet, would be tasked with building an upgrade for he acting Magnus. In the aftermath of Megatron's prison break, it would be "borrowed" by Otimus. If possible, the armor would have been compatible with the Sentinel Prime toy.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby starscreamreturns » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Pretty cool didn't they make a prime like this?
Also why make this didn't prime try to fly this and he crashed pretty fast? oh ps 80,s is way better then animated,animated is cheap anime.
The toys were great though :D
starscreamreturns
Minibot

Postby dinogeist » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Mindmaster wrote:Powermaster Animated Prime? Never seen the designs for him. Anyone mind pointing me to the direction? ;)

this thing looks interesting.

Even though I won't buy it. I'm still fascinated to see more pics.
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby Nemesis243 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Which Animated Optimus will this add on be for Voyager or Deluxe? I'm assuming Voyager.
Nemesis243
Mini-Con
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby dinogeist » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Nemesis243 wrote:Which Animated Optimus will this add on be for Voyager or Deluxe? I'm assuming Voyager.

it might be able to add-on/fit on to both the deluxe & voyager. as hasbro was going to put the wings stuff on the deluxe & takara put it on the voyager.
dinogeist
Godmaster

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230390 4D (CA) Gibson"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #114 Cvr D 1:10 Boom Studios Comics SEP230082 114D"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220549 1H (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr Q LTD Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230465 7Q (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr Q ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr G 1:5 action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 AUG230322 11G"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 JUN230419 (CA) Mora"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr Q 1:40 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230294 3Q (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics Disney FEB230519 5H (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #2 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2024 JAN240061 2B (CA) Ejikure"
NEW!
MMPR THE RETURN #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics AUG230330 11O Nakayama 231222I"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2024 Disney SEP230260 12D (CA) Lee"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Pack Excl Deluxe Boom Studios Comics 2023 (CA) Del Mundo"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Pa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #113 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 AUG230023 113A"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr H 1:7 Dynamite Comics 2024 AUG230323 11H (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON