BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders!

BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders!

Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010 11:57am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 57,917

Yes you read that right, valued site sponsor BigBadToyStore.com has put up their pre-orders for Transformers Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker!
Both are slated for a February 2011 release and are in Wave 03, there are however no pictures of these figures available yet. Also it is as of yet unknown if the Thundercracker is the Generation 1 character or even which mold will be used. However it might be based of the Classics Seeker mold.
What we can be sure of is that Wheeljack will likely be close to the United version.
Just click the names to see the pre-order pages:
Thundercracker
Wheeljack

Credit(s): El Duque, goshjosh95, Galvatrondestroyer, BBTS

Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160488)
Posted by Galvatrondestroyer on December 22nd, 2010 @ 12:01pm CST
gaaahhhh yet again more news i sent in just a bit ago...ah well idc! im just so excited to finally have a REAL TC without paying the henkei price or the KO henkei price...now i just need to get my hands on a classics skywarp and my seekers will be finished!
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160491)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on December 22nd, 2010 @ 12:06pm CST

Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160492)
Posted by Crank729 on December 22nd, 2010 @ 12:09pm CST
This is really awesome. Now all we need is a masterpiece thundercracker release from hasbro and all will be one.
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160496)
Posted by Galvatrondestroyer on December 22nd, 2010 @ 12:11pm CST
Lord Onixprime wrote:This is great. All I'll need to finish off the seekers would be Skywarp. Really hope they do a release of Skywarp, this time by himself......

same here on both parts of your post though i do see a good thing in owning the Botcon set since Thrust is unique in his own right and it was the first time Dirge an TC were first released

Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160499)
Posted by El Duque on December 22nd, 2010 @ 12:18pm CST
Lord Onixprime wrote:I do feel sorry for those that bought that Botcon set with Thundercracker, Dirge, and Thrust. Especially if that was their main reason for buying it.

No need to feel sorry for us, we've had a complete set of Seekers for over three years now. Glad everyong else is going to able to a have a complete set.
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160504)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on December 22nd, 2010 @ 12:40pm CST
Holy crap, I just about peed my pants when I saw the word "Thundercracker" next to the word "Generations". If this is the Classics Seeker mold, I am going to be in Seeker heaven. :D
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160507)
Posted by Kibble on December 22nd, 2010 @ 12:45pm CST
Galvatrondestroyer wrote:HASBRO hear our prayers...give us Skywarp for those who didn't get the Target two pack!

I have the two pack, but still wouldn't mind Hasbro doing a more accurate Skywarp. The first one was on par with the first Starscream...in other words, it could easily be improved upon (like, say, the Henkei version.)
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160509)
Posted by Stockade on December 22nd, 2010 @ 12:48pm CST
This is the best news ive heard all day! Now the Seekers will be complete, unless Sun Storm makes a magical, unannounced appearance? Hint hint Tak/Hasbro.
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160511)
Posted by Samsonator on December 22nd, 2010 @ 12:48pm CST
Hellz yes, if this is seriously the long awaited classics mold Thundercracker we've all wanted (barring those who got the Botcon set and/or Henkei version, though I'd imagine even some of them are excited) then I will be all over this. I still need to get Dirge as well, to have all six... but as soon as I actually see one he's all mine too...
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160512)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 22nd, 2010 @ 12:48pm CST
I'm one of the numpties that forked out for the entire Henkei Seeker collection, but I doubt I'll ever regret that decision.

I may be jumping the gun here, but I wonder if we could look forward to a Sunstorm.
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160513)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on December 22nd, 2010 @ 12:49pm CST
Gotta cancel United Wheeljack!! I think I'll repaint my KO Henkei Thundercracker into the generic seeker from G1. OMFG THAT SHOULD BE THE BOTCON ARMY BUILDER THIS YEAR*!!

If the mold is still in good shape I would love more Rainmakers and Sunstorm. Man am I off topic or what? Preordered both, 5 TCs, 2 WJs.

*Caps for clarity.
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160517)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 22nd, 2010 @ 12:52pm CST
I was a bit surprised by this. After getting Thrust and Dirge in Generations I figured the Seeker mold would be shelved until the next go around. I have to say that if Thrust and Dirge are any indication the QC on Thundercracker will be 100x better than the Bot-Con set.
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160522)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on December 22nd, 2010 @ 1:05pm CST
So now we wait for Skywarp for the circle to be complete yes? I think it is inevitable at this point that we will soon see it considering those that missed out on Henkei or the Hasbro 2 pack with Ultra Magnus. Has anyone out there picked up the so called KO Sunstorm? Is it available only in certain regions at this time? It's all so inconceivable with all the versions there are to date.

What a pisser it would be if somewhere down the road Hasbro/Takara decided to release Sunstorm after all those who chose to get the KO. I'm still hoping for the best!! :CON:
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160523)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on December 22nd, 2010 @ 1:08pm CST

Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160528)
Posted by buddhaquest on December 22nd, 2010 @ 1:16pm CST
It will be nice to finally have Thundercracker.

3 Seekers (almost there)

3 Coneheads (check)

3 Rainmakers??? (Acid Storm is looking lonely)
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160535)
Posted by Shadowstream on December 22nd, 2010 @ 1:23pm CST
Well I guess it's time I accepted my lot in life to be contradicted by my snap decisions, seeing as how I JUST got one of the KO Thundercrackers... and I have a repainted Starscream as well. Oh well, 3 Thundercrackers, 2 Skywarps, and an idiotic string of choices for me. Happy Christmas...
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160538)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on December 22nd, 2010 @ 1:25pm CST
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:If the mold is still in good shape I would love more Rainmakers and Sunstorm.

I've often wondered about this. Certainly, you've got to think the mold is on the way out. On the other hand, it seems like there's a pretty strong demand, at least from collectors, for more Seekers. I should think that there are enough Seeker repaints left to recast the mold entirely and start from scratch. Skywarp, Sunstorm, Rainmakers...?

Regardless, I'm happy that we'll at least have the major characters (plus Acid Storm). Anything from this point on is frosting on the cake.
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160540)
Posted by Requiem Prime on December 22nd, 2010 @ 1:28pm CST
THUNDERCRACKER!! WTF! Why didn't Hasbro say something? Why didn't Takara show something so we'd know Hasbro would emulate it? I just flushed $40 into a "decent" knock-off that couldn't close his back properly in jet mode. Let this be a lesson to you kiddies, only buy from companies that take enough pride in their knockoffs to let everyone know who they are. Like iGear.

Sigh... preordered.
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160559)
Posted by goshjosh95 on December 22nd, 2010 @ 2:11pm CST
El Duque wrote:

I agree with El Duque... I've had all the Henkei Seekers, plus Botcon Dirge & Thrust, still picked up Generations Thrust & Dirge, & look forward to seeing how Generations TC will be slightly different / redeco-ed. It's great having tons of seekers! And like El Duque, I'm glad others can finally enjoy an officially-released TC, & near completing their Seekers air force. ;)^
Re: BBTS: Generations Wheeljack and Thundercracker pre-orders! (1160560)
Posted by Stumpybot on December 22nd, 2010 @ 2:11pm CST
i hate buying from BBTS as i always get stung for custom charges, unlike TFsource (dunno why it happens, but it does). But on this occasion, sod it, i'll have a few TC's and Wheeljack. Screw the expense!

I bet they fast tracked the release schedule to combat the rampant KO's. I was half tempted to get one, glad i waited :D

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Siege Soundwave lot complete WFC Cassette Corp Ratbat Rumble Ravage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise - CLIFFJUMPER  - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Soundblaster complete WFC 35TH Anniversary Generations" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations - Combiner Wars-AUTOBOT HOUND Figure - Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "transformers ko oversized Combiner Wars Not Powerglide" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RID 2015  WARRIORS CLASS  SCORPONOK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars CW LIOKAISER Platinum Edition Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Targetmaster Windblade LG62 Takara Tomy Legends Collection" on EBAY