First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack

First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack

Thursday, July 13th, 2017 8:36am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 24,602

Weibo user Notrab is at it again with his slow reveal of the Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack. The user posted an image of the three toys in car mode, but only showing the back of the cars. It at least confirms which molds are being used, which we previously deduced. Let us know in the boards if that is enough for you to distinguish any differences from the previous releases.

Transformers News: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack

This article was last modified on Saturday, August 5th, 2017 4:13am CDT

Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1896465)
Posted by ExciKaiser on July 13th, 2017 @ 9:34am CDT
I'm currently on the same state as the reviewer after this vid.

I planned to resell the WFC prime as I already have the original, but damn, it looks so damn good in this video.. I'll probably keep it.
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1897074)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 16th, 2017 @ 8:31pm CDT
That tribute leader prime. I wish it had the sword too, and I agree it is a great mold. I absolutely love it.
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1897768)
Posted by Va'al on July 19th, 2017 @ 10:57pm CDT
There's more! Directly from the floor at San Diego Comic Con 2017, site owner Seibertron is providing us images of the display area at the Hasbro booth - featuring so far some older reveals from existing toylines. In this post, we cover the Transformers Tribute toyline! Covering 'evolutions' in old design and new, featuring older and newer incarnations of the same character, we see the likes of Optimus Prime in his 2007 Leader class toy (but nothing on the deluxe 2pack we have already seen in stores).

These are only the initial images, of course, expect the full Seibertron.com treatment as the event continues across the weekend, with more toy images, the Hasbro Breakfast Press event Thursday morning, panel coverage on Friday and Saturday, and follow-ups with official images and more!

Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1897808)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 20th, 2017 @ 4:19am CDT
Looking forward to see clearer images of that '07 Optimus. I don't think he'll be prettier than the stellar Premium version though.
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1897851)
Posted by Quantum Surge on July 20th, 2017 @ 10:49am CDT
I really love that Leader Prime. It's funny he gets more chrome than the Leader Prime of TLK (which did get chrome in AOE)
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1898346)
Posted by william-james88 on July 21st, 2017 @ 10:03am CDT
The sought after Transformers Tribute Optimus Prime Evolution set, featuring a Titans Return Orion Pax, has now been found on Amazon. And not just Amazon.com, but Amazon Japan as well. While the Japanese listing is a preorder, the American listing is now live and you can purhase this Prime eligible set for $29.99. This was brought to our attention by RodimusConvoy13. Will any of you be getting this set? Let us know in the forums!

Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1898351)
Posted by datguy86 on July 21st, 2017 @ 10:17am CDT
Got one. Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1898358)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on July 21st, 2017 @ 10:40am CDT
Just nabbed one, thanks for the heads up.
Man, I feel bad for anyone that already paid $60 from the 3rd party online retailers.
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1898363)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 21st, 2017 @ 10:51am CDT
Nah, I'm good thanks. These look kinda junky to me. Wouldn't mind the other deluxe two pack that has DotM Deluxe Prima and 2007 Protoform Prime though.
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1898367)
Posted by william-james88 on July 21st, 2017 @ 10:55am CDT
Glad we can help!
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1898402)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 21st, 2017 @ 1:04pm CDT
30$US?!
That's dirt cheap. :shock:
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1898412)
Posted by Silverwing on July 21st, 2017 @ 1:23pm CDT
This pleases my wallet.
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1899541)
Posted by ExciKaiser on July 25th, 2017 @ 10:02am CDT
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1899563)
Posted by Va'al on July 25th, 2017 @ 10:41am CDT
While we do have a video review for this set - from the Transformers Tribute toyline - fellow Seibertronian ExciKaiser has been nice enough to acquire a set and provide a pictorial review of the two versions of Orion Pax / Optimus Prime, both reusing previous molds, but only one with some changed details! Find out more below.

ExciKaiser wrote:Mailman just delivered them :

Not sure if the box picture is still necessary as everybody has saw it, but..

The Two guys together.

It's really a strange set. One of the most detailled and complex Generation Deluxe, with ... ok not the worse, but at least the most simplistic looking and less detailled of TR line.
They don't match at all.

Time for comparison with their counterparts :

VS T30th Orion Pax :

So in the end ?

I initially planned to resell the WFC Prime as I already had the original.
Except now I have it, I think I'll keep it. I can't choose which one is the best. I like the more vivid colors, as well as the neon blue instead of neon pink.
It's the same conflict as between the orginal Supercon armada Prime and the Galaxy force vivid repaint.

For Orion Pax, I decided to prefer him to Kup because of the head before even buying it.
Now I got it, I'm a bit deceived by this head (the T30th was more detailled aven if smaller), but it's still far better from the Kup's one.
The plastic remains the same, whic means this strans porous-looking cheap plastic. Strange considering the WFC got the same high grade plastic as the first release.
And he is as floppy as Kup..

Oh and if you need one more reason to prefer Orion instead of Kup :

Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1899566)
Posted by Kurona on July 25th, 2017 @ 10:44am CDT
Interesting symbol on Pax's chest here.

Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1899568)
Posted by ExciKaiser on July 25th, 2017 @ 10:48am CDT
The same on sides of vehicule mode.

I supposed it's eliteguard, but after check, it's not the same.
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1899577)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 25th, 2017 @ 10:55am CDT
I think the Prime definitely looks better than the original release. The Pax just looks awful to me. No redeeming features whatsoever.

I think I'm tempted to buy it if cheap just to have a look at how the Prime transforms as I've not played with that mold and am curious and dunno if I'd keep it or sell it on. I'd just sell the Pax right away.
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1899580)
Posted by ExciKaiser on July 25th, 2017 @ 11:05am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I think the Prime definitely looks better than the original release.

In fact, that's it, since my post/review, the new one replaced the original on my shelves.

Carnivius_Prime wrote:The Pax just looks awful to me.

He is correct compared to other titans return.
Not the best, but correct.

Putting him on the same box was really unfair. Even the FOC prime for the same era would look bad next to the WFC.
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1899587)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 25th, 2017 @ 11:14am CDT
ExciKaiser wrote:

Yeah the newer one just has better contrast with that bolder red and darker grey particularly on the chest. That appeals to me much more.

He is correct compared to other titans return.
Not the best, but correct.

I don't really like the Kup figure as is though the Takara one fixes a lot of the issues I have with it such as the arms.
Re: First Image of Car Modes from Transformers Bumblebee Evolution Three Pack (1899598)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 25th, 2017 @ 12:04pm CDT
Of all the things that were chosen from the cartoon model of Orion Pax to incorporate into this figure, it was the cartoon model's kissy lips.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Lot Transformers Rescue Bots Blades, Heatwave, And Blurr Plus Race Car" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME (BUMBLEBEE)  ENERGON ARMOR - CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers CYBERVERSE Autobot Lot! OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, RACK N RUIN++" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Transformers Bumble Spud Playskool Bumblebee 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BUMBLEBEE 12" Action Figure NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE Bumblebee DELUXE CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME Megatron Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE Bumblebee Optimus Prime DELUXE CLASS Maccadam BAF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties Bumblebee 10-inch Action Figure" on EBAY