Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art

Transformers News: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art

Friday, July 1st, 2011 11:11AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, People News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 61,914

Transformers DOTM concept artist, Josh Nizzi, has updated his website with concept art of Megatron in Africa. According to his website more TF3 concept art will be posted this weekend.

Credit(s): Josh Nizzi
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1250624)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on July 1st, 2011 @ 11:17am CDT
One word...AWESOMESAUCE !!! Damn he looks frickin epic :D. Cant wait to see him in the movie tomorrow xP. I've been avoiding Seibertron for a few days now to not be spoiled with well spoilers lol. CANT WAIT !
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1250630)
Posted by starscreamreturns on July 1st, 2011 @ 11:23am CDT
Dude the movies awesome but it's kind of not what your expecting.
you should like it i loved this movie! i'd see it once a week if i could!
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1250640)
Posted by vegetacron on July 1st, 2011 @ 11:44am CDT
This guy is extremely talented. Wished i had the skill in PS and 3DS half these CGI guys do these days.

On a side note, they make how to DVDs as well, but $60 a piece for'm >_<
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1250669)
Posted by Demexicon on July 1st, 2011 @ 12:28pm CDT
I still cant belive how they fixed optimus in the new movie but not megatron, guess they decided putting a cape with hood would be more dramatic. :???:
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1250670)
Posted by Demexicon on July 1st, 2011 @ 12:30pm CDT
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1250728)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on July 1st, 2011 @ 2:00pm CDT
Megatron sure is awesome! Whose head is that supposed to be?
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1250734)
Posted by starscreamreturns on July 1st, 2011 @ 2:08pm CDT
I'm pretty sure it's his little drone guy whose with him sometimes
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1250909)
Posted by Clayface on July 1st, 2011 @ 8:35pm CDT
So we've got an image of the mighty Megatron wearing a shredded burqa in the desert, while dragging Devastator's balls behind him, and I'm supposed to be impressed/interested? Pass.
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1250977)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on July 1st, 2011 @ 10:47pm CDT
starscreamreturns wrote:I'm pretty sure it's his little drone guy whose with him sometimes

Oh yeah probably is. Just saw the movie and I thought it was great. Made me feel like the first one did when I saw it. Like my childhood nostalgia came back and got some new great memories to add with it. And Megatron looks great on the big screen, aside from the face damage. Too bad he died though, always was my favorite.
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1251024)
Posted by OptiMagnus on July 2nd, 2011 @ 12:26am CDT
Wait...is that Skids' head in the bottom right?

Anyway, this is definite 100% pure awesome. Megatron couldn't look more evil.
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1251153)
Posted by El Duque on July 2nd, 2011 @ 9:33am CDT
Concept artists Josh Nizzi and Warren Manser have both posted a ton of their work from Transformers DOTM on their respective websites.

Yesterday Josh Nizzi treated us with a teaser of Megatron, and said there would be more to come this weekend. Now he's uploaded a full gallery of his work, which can be viewed by clicking here. Here's a sampling of what can be seen.

Warren Manser has followed suit, and posted a gallery of his work that can be viewed here. Again here are a few examples of what can be found in his gallery.

Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1251155)
Posted by RhA on July 2nd, 2011 @ 9:34am CDT
Sig'd it. Too awesome.
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1251179)
Posted by joeformer on July 2nd, 2011 @ 10:10am CDT
You know how hasbro made the concept art from star wars into figures. well please make that nest soldier into a human alliance figure with a remavable helmet? :ic$: :grin:
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1251180)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 2nd, 2011 @ 10:13am CDT
So, uh, why is that Decepticon Bumblebee pink? :???:
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1251187)
Posted by prowl123 on July 2nd, 2011 @ 10:29am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:So, uh, why is that Decepticon Bumblebee pink? :???:

Did you see DOTM yet?

Lazerbeak transforms into a pink version of Bumblebee, and plays with an extremely minor character's daughter so he can get into that character's house. He does it in order to kill the little girl's father, who was apparently working with the Decepticons. All of this was per order of Soundwave.
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1251202)
Posted by T-Macksimus on July 2nd, 2011 @ 10:43am CDT
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:

DUDE!!! SPOILERS!! #-o

My kids and I haven't seen the movie yet (we are going tonight) and while I may not be as concerned about such things, my 12 year old sometimes browses this site and I don't want anything ruined for him. I don't live with my kids and therefore can't monitor what he's checking out on here.

Anyways, darn cool concept pics. I find it interesting that Warpath was thought of as a Wrecker. That would have been great if he had made the cut just for the sake of having Warpath in the film but since he wasn't ever an original Wrecker it doesn't hurt my feelings too much. The whole "Wrecker" thing was just a casual nod or reference thrown in for the fans of the original comics anyways so I'm happy with even that small courtesy being shown to us "old-timers". :D
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1251206)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 2nd, 2011 @ 10:46am CDT
kinda upset that we did not see steeljaw :(
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1251227)
Posted by El Duque on July 2nd, 2011 @ 11:10am CDT
I really like how you can tell Steeljaw has an engine alt mode with the piston and exhaust visible.
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1251232)
Posted by Starscream GaGa on July 2nd, 2011 @ 11:18am CDT
Eek! I'm glad they didn't go with that head design for Megatron, or the constantly bleeding green goop thing.

That said, these are awesome!
Re: Josh Nizzi Transformers DOTM Concept Art (1251242)
Posted by Flashwave on July 2nd, 2011 @ 11:41am CDT
Is that something following Laserbeak who looks kinda like Ratbat? Or is that supposed to be a two-stage shot of beack swoping in?

And I like that head for Laserbeak MUCH better.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #230 - The Search for Convoy
"The Search for Convoy"
Posted: Sunday, September 15th, 2019

Buy "Flame Toys Transformers Shattered Glass Optimus Prime Attack Furai Model Kit USA" on EBAY
Buy "Age of Extinction Bumblebee 17 Inch Plush Wrestling Buddy by Transformers New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Crash Combiner Primestrong" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction AD26 Lockdown" on EBAY
Buy "Mcdonalds Transformers Strongarm Action Figure Happy Meal Toy Hasbro 2016 4"" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise - Megatron, 100% Complete, With Box." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID BISK One Step Changers Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Decepticon Stinger Figure AD32 Movie advanced series TAKARA TOMY" on EBAY