Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set

Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set

Sunday, May 24th, 2020 6:15pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 41,626

While it has since been taken down, there was a listing on nda-toys.com for Studio Series Devastator. The price listed per unit is 233 pounds, which is the equivalent of $280 USD. And since it costs $260 to buy all the figures individually, the price lines up to the idea that this is indeed those same toys. However, the deco might be different. Some are speculating G1 colours, as we saw in previous releases of the movie constructicons, like Mixmaster. However, since the studio series line is more about the movies than G1 homages this could be about upping the movie accuracy or giving us certain characters in decos closer to their individual characters (like a white Demolishor). You'll let us know what you think. In the meantime, here is the info we were sent by those who saved the listing info before it was taken down.

Product Code E7301
Barcode 5010993742974
Minimum Age 8Yrs+
First Available New Coming Soon
Product Size:
Approx. inc. packaging 15.2 x 76.2 x 50.8 cm
Pack Size: 2
RRP: £ 403.99
Unit Price: £233.69 Inc VAT: £280.43
Pack Price: £467.38 Inc VAT: £560.86
Availability: New Coming Soon

Transformers News: Listing Found for Studio Series Devastator Box Set

Credit(s): nda-toys

Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065304)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 24th, 2020 @ 6:21pm CDT
Does that include shipping? Because if this is true, that's gonna be a big box.
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065305)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 24th, 2020 @ 6:22pm CDT
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065306)
Posted by william-james88 on May 24th, 2020 @ 6:28pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Ok, so the box is roughly 7 x 31 x 21 inches (I really wish you Americans would switch to metric!). And what prices are we supposed to look at? RRP, whatever that means? Unit price? Pack Price? 8-}

I highlighted which price I felt was the right one to look at in the article.
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065307)
Posted by Bounti76 on May 24th, 2020 @ 6:47pm CDT
If they are releasing a Demolishor in this box (assuming this listing is accurate) , I'd prefer a single pack release of him. He never was part of Devastator, and I wouldn't want to have to buy a boxset for one figure.
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065308)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on May 24th, 2020 @ 6:49pm CDT
Maybe the deco will be a little more detailed, and they'll throw in some of the extra pieces, like the guns/missile launchers from the concept art?

I like the idea of repaints like Demolishor, though.
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065309)
Posted by Ig89ninja on May 24th, 2020 @ 6:56pm CDT
A full box set for Devastator!?! I wonder what the deco will look like. Perhaps they could include a Rampage that has the screen accurate yellow bits, give giant Decepticon insignias to Mixmaster, And release Demolishor, Payload, and Bulldozers #3.
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065310)
Posted by Jtprime17 on May 24th, 2020 @ 7:00pm CDT
The RRP for one Devastator box set is £403.99. That is the suggested retail price Hasbro UK is saying retail stores should charge for each Devastator.

NDA toys who is a Wholesaler/distributor of Hasbro Products in the UK, is selling a case of 2 of these things for £560.86 wholesale.

Here is NDA’s listing for MPM Jazz.

https://www.nda-toys.com/product/8204/t ... -wholesale

It’s the same situation. The RRP for one is £87.99, a case of 4 for £243.07 wholesale.

The price of £403.99 ( around $489 USD) is pretty nuts. Even if it retailed here in U.S. for something cheaper, That’s just bonkers for the UK Price.
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065311)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 24th, 2020 @ 7:01pm CDT
Look at past exclusives for the line I don't think we can expect that much:

09 Thundercracker
19 Bumblebee Vol. 1: Retro Rock Garage
20 Bumblebee Vol. 2: Retro Pop Highway
15 Bumblebee
24 & 25 Bumblebee Then And Now
31 Battle Damaged Megatron
36 Autobot Drift with Baby Dinobots
48 Megatron (Universal Studios)

Except for Thundercracker, they all had minor tweaks to their decos plus the occasional new accessory, but that's it. If anything... Skipjack or Rampage?
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065319)
Posted by MeGrimlock78 on May 24th, 2020 @ 7:32pm CDT
Dammit...I don't want this...I don't want this...I don't want this...

I wonder where it will be available in Canada? If it's all movie accurate (yellow Rampage) I may just get it...argh!

I don't know why, but I just LOVE the RotF designs.
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065320)
Posted by william-james88 on May 24th, 2020 @ 7:59pm CDT
MeGrimlock78 wrote:Dammit...I don't want this...I don't want this...I don't want this...

I don't know why, but I just LOVE the RotF designs.

But you can buy yellow Rampage on his own anyway.

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Maybe the deco will be a little more detailed, and they'll throw in some of the extra pieces

Extra pieces?...

...

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065321)
Posted by MeGrimlock78 on May 24th, 2020 @ 8:05pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
But you can buy yellow Rampage on his own anyway.

Oh, I know...but I got on the Devy bandwagon too late, and didn't want to hunt for the first couple of figs I missed. But if they are all in one convenient package, and have the movie accurate decos I want, then this set is for me!
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065328)
Posted by Lore Keeper on May 24th, 2020 @ 9:46pm CDT
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065330)
Posted by Ig89ninja on May 24th, 2020 @ 10:40pm CDT
Lore Keeper wrote:If this is a way for people to catch up on building Devastator, great! If it's going to be some kind of premium release after we just spent two years slowly assembling the regular version, this will irk the living hell out of me!

Meh, I’m personally glad I jumped on the band wagon at the start, my wallet simply couldn’t handle purchasing all 8 of them at once.
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065331)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 24th, 2020 @ 10:57pm CDT
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065345)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on May 25th, 2020 @ 2:14am CDT
It is pretty awesome seeing Hightower, Mixmaster, Rampage and Longhaul all on the shelf together. I'm shocked Scrapmetal hasn't gotten a repack yet.

Maybe I'm salty with the fact that God Neptune was annoused *right* after many just finished King Posideon… But I... I kind of wish the box set devastator waited for 2021.
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065385)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on May 25th, 2020 @ 2:01pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I'm a bit behind myself, probably for the better with Mixmaster. Scrapper tho... How many figures have painted nostrils? :lol:

Honestly, Scrapper's head, from the ugly little pug face to the horizontal neck is one of my favorite things of the whole line.
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065394)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on May 25th, 2020 @ 4:51pm CDT
Maybe the extra cost is so he has his testicles like in the movie. IF that's they case, I might consider getting him. lol
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065411)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on May 25th, 2020 @ 8:10pm CDT
I haven’t been super-duper blown away by the individual Constructicons, and Movie Devastator isn’t my favorite character by a country mile. But if the box set looks good, I might just be tempted to frikkin spoil my kid brothers who absolutely love the films.
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065415)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on May 25th, 2020 @ 8:26pm CDT
I'm only waiting on Overload to finish Devastator. I won't be buying a boxed set, but this looks like a good alternative for those who missed out on collecting the individual figures. :)
Re: Listing Found for Transformers Studio Series Devastator Box Set (2065422)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 25th, 2020 @ 8:53pm CDT
I swear, if this does happen (but I am still skeptical of it) it will be hard not to buy it a 2nd time as a set and have either 2 combined or have 1 combined and 1 with all the bots individually (this is the only combiner I would say that about, he is my favorite).

I hope they mix things up significantly though to justify the fun

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Constructicons Long Haul Devastator" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.o.t.f  Fast Action Battlers Devastation blast long haul 2009" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Voyager Class Action Figure LONG HAUL 42" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Studios Series Voyager Class - KSI Boss #43 US Seller!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TF Generations TG31 Rhinox" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Constructicons Devastator Lot - Long Haul Scrapper Bonecrusher +" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction Figure Lockdown Deluxe new sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 43 Age of Extinction KSI Boss New In Box Lot Of 10" on EBAY