Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render

Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render

Wednesday, April 6th, 2011 1:21am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: TCracker   Views: 34,477

After the April Fools shenanigans, Mastermind Creations has already updated their blog with the latest model render for the KM03 Cyclops NOT-Shockwave. No bot mode pics at the moment but the alternate mode looks great. This is not an actual image of the toy, but a computer render.

Won't be long before we see actual renders of the Cyclops in robot mode.

Will this be another attempt to mislead collectors or is Mastermind Creations are showing the real product this time? We will know soon enough.

To see more, head to this LINK

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com - the latest in Transformers News!

Credit(s): Mastermind Creations

This article was last modified on Wednesday, April 6th, 2011 1:25am CDT

Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205508)
Posted by Blurrz on April 6th, 2011 @ 1:28am CDT
This figure will be wicked..
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205509)
Posted by Berserker Prime on April 6th, 2011 @ 1:28am CDT
Real nice. Im liking the detailing on this. :grin:
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205513)
Posted by alldarker on April 6th, 2011 @ 1:45am CDT
This looks real good! I have to admit; the 'Cyclops' based on the original Knight Morpher mold which they showed around April 1st was one of the only April Fool's jokes this year which got me... Very well played by MMC.
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205515)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 6th, 2011 @ 2:13am CDT
Wo, this actually looks potentially awesome. I was initially not into the idea that much, but after seeing these pics, I love it.
I can tottaly see this as a Shockwave too since it falls in with him arriving on Earth a long time ago, except.. maybe not THAT along ago in this case :lol: Either way, i need to sell a lung.. not necessarily mine... but soon.
:CON:
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205533)
Posted by Blackstreak on April 6th, 2011 @ 5:47am CDT
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205538)
Posted by GEEWUN on April 6th, 2011 @ 6:17am CDT
Blackstreak wrote:LOL. I know nothing of the April Fool's Day shinanigans but this ship looks cool. Unfortunately I won't be buying this piece due to no job for over a year.

Perhaps another way will come for you to obtain this.
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205546)
Posted by Astronopolis on April 6th, 2011 @ 7:16am CDT
GEEWUN wrote:

Perhaps another way will come for you to obtain this.

i hope you didn't PM him with a rare opportunity to sell an organ :-(

:lol: but yeah i think it looks even better than the DOTM version. I might have to get this if a proper G1 version doesn't roll along soon...
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205550)
Posted by Requiem Prime on April 6th, 2011 @ 8:00am CDT
Very nice. I don't think any plastic can be that glossy, but ooo, I wish it could.
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205556)
Posted by Mkall on April 6th, 2011 @ 8:51am CDT
This will be win.

Absolute win.
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205574)
Posted by El Duque on April 6th, 2011 @ 9:28am CDT
Instant preorder.
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205581)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 6th, 2011 @ 9:37am CDT
Looks very nice so far...but I passed on the first Knight Morpher so I doubt I'll get into them now.
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205589)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on April 6th, 2011 @ 9:49am CDT
You’re mine… =P~
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205600)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 6th, 2011 @ 10:12am CDT
Not only do I hope they actually make this, I hope it does REALLY well. I WILL buy this one for a pair of reasons. Hearts of Steel Rocks and I love me some Shockwave! If these figures do well enough, we might get a HoS Megs which was my favorite design from that series.
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205605)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 6th, 2011 @ 10:22am CDT
I never got into HOS but this looks rather promising.
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205615)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 6th, 2011 @ 10:43am CDT
So shiny! =P~
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205656)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on April 6th, 2011 @ 12:16pm CDT
Any word as to when this is coming out?
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205672)
Posted by Primacron's Little Helper on April 6th, 2011 @ 12:58pm CDT
Awesome!!!

That's many many types of awesome.

Thinking about the other characters there were designs for - Bumblebee, Ratchet, Prowl, Starscream and Megatron, only Megatron doesn't have an easy or obvious repaint(s).
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205734)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 6th, 2011 @ 3:36pm CDT
wait, that's a render? :shock: it lookes like a real figure!
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205781)
Posted by Stormrider on April 6th, 2011 @ 5:11pm CDT
Awesome job.
Re: Mastermind Creations : KM03 Cyclops Alt Mode Render (1205802)
Posted by Captziltoid on April 6th, 2011 @ 6:00pm CDT
damn he does look pretty sweet. cant wait to see robot mode.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Megatron & Grimlock - NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY