MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image

MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image

Wednesday, September 28th, 2011 2:41pm CDT

Category: Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 29,967

MMC is proud to announce to be a guest attendee to the 8th Victoria Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair dated October 16th.

Prototype of Terminus Hexatron will make his debut in the show, attendees will be able to thoroughly see the first design of our Reformatted line. Along Hexatron there will be more our upcoming designs shown in the event.

Credit(s): MMC

Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294351)
Posted by Baneblade on September 28th, 2011 @ 2:52pm CDT
El Duque wrote:In our second piece of third-party Sixshot news for the day, MasterMind Creations have revealed a prototype image of their upcoming homage, Terminus Hexatron. Up until now the figure has only been seen in a series of computer generated images. The prototype along with other upcoming MMC designs will be on display at this year's Victoria Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair.

wow... thas a nice protoform of (imnot)sixshot. can't really wait to see more.. oh wait first reply lol
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294353)
Posted by _Anshin_ on September 28th, 2011 @ 2:55pm CDT
Wow. I may actually have to buy two of these. I need to see how this looks out of protoform though
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294354)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on September 28th, 2011 @ 2:59pm CDT
This fellas gonna be EPIC.
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294361)
Posted by NTESHFT on September 28th, 2011 @ 3:13pm CDT
Oh hells yeah! I'm getting this one for sure....
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294362)
Posted by GetRightRobot on September 28th, 2011 @ 3:21pm CDT
An ambitious character to tackle and I think they are going to pull it off, wonderfully.
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294374)
Posted by LiKwid on September 28th, 2011 @ 3:56pm CDT
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294390)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 28th, 2011 @ 4:52pm CDT
Is that a pin running through his knuckles? Poseable fingers??!! Even if it's four joined together, that's awesome. This guy is looking to be quite the figure. Really can't wait for this one.
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294394)
Posted by Astronopolis on September 28th, 2011 @ 5:13pm CDT
DROOOOOOL! =P~

i believe it is a pin!

ive been wanting a good classics sixshot since 07 and it looks like ive found what ive been looking for. well done chaps, well done.

might i add casting the prototype in clear was a brilliant choice?
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294401)
Posted by ShadowGinrai on September 28th, 2011 @ 5:27pm CDT
Looking good. Sixshot is my first G1 Transformer so I have high expectations for his remake. So far, I don't think that I will be disappointed :CON: .
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294402)
Posted by Baneblade on September 28th, 2011 @ 5:28pm CDT
LiKwid wrote:Oh hell yeah...MMC is startnig to show signs of being a legitimate player in the 3rd party market. This is a tough figure to take on and its looking very promising..

one of many tough characters to take on actually. hells if they pull this off and the quality is as good looking as what the photo teases, I mean yes they did well with Knight Morpher and its different forms (Nemesis & Shattered Glass).

even the final colour (yes im uk) Voted here for Civil War shows an awesome concept
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294411)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on September 28th, 2011 @ 5:54pm CDT
I'll wait for the second release of this that is a lot better than the first ;)
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294418)
Posted by Samsonator on September 28th, 2011 @ 6:12pm CDT
Oh how badly I wish I could take the trip down to Vic for the showing of this... the one time something good comes of living on this godforsaken island and I more than likely can't make it.
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294445)
Posted by MGrotusque on September 28th, 2011 @ 7:35pm CDT

Not this time.
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294453)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on September 28th, 2011 @ 8:05pm CDT
monstergrotusque wrote:Very nice! I think i'll be heading too Victoria for this one. I keep missing this toy show dammit.

Not this time.

Make sure to take pics :).
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294468)
Posted by Blurrz on September 28th, 2011 @ 8:51pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:

Not this time.

Make sure to take pics :).

I'll be covering this on the 15th with a press pass, galleries will be up before midnight, hopefully. =3 Will probably be on the 16th if other parties show up too.
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294471)
Posted by MGrotusque on September 28th, 2011 @ 8:57pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:

Not this time.

Make sure to take pics :).

Well there ya have it....i'm absolved of any and all responsibility's. Nice.

Now i can try and focus on winning the Lucky Draw Mastermind Cyclops repaint prize. Now that thing looks awesome!!
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294506)
Posted by UltraPrimal on September 28th, 2011 @ 10:31pm CDT
I'll take it! Put it in a box and send it to now, please. Thanks! ;)^
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294508)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on September 28th, 2011 @ 10:33pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:

Not this time.

Make sure to take pics :).

Awesome! can't wait to see what your coverage unveils. Venksta is supposed to have some new goodies out as well.

Good luck on your lucky draw monstergrotusque. That would be an incredible figure to own.
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294524)
Posted by Rated X on September 28th, 2011 @ 11:11pm CDT
Now thats bad ass !!! I want one...
Re: MMC Terminus Hexatron Prototype Image (1294571)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 29th, 2011 @ 3:34am CDT
Blurrz wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:

Not this time.

Make sure to take pics :).

Nice, looking forward to the coverage, since I can't make it myself.

On topic: OMG, looks awesome! I wish it was grey/white though, it's a bit hard to make out the details with clear plastic.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime (Incomplete) Body" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus Complete w/ Alpha Trion Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars ARMADA MEGATRON, Missing Head_T3" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG17 Blackarachnia complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron #002 Soundblaster w/ Buzzsaw Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 2012 Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Air Raid incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner wars Bombshell Bio Card" on EBAY