New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey

New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey

Monday, May 3rd, 2010 8:12pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, People News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 30,009

On Portuguese website BOL Noticias, Patrick Dempsey, an actor, reveals he will be playing a dark character in the coming film. The text when translated reads:

Patrick Dempsey - "Flypaper," I start filming later this month, and "Transformers 3", which play a character that is far more "dark" than others.

Patrick is famous for his roles in Grey's Anatomy among other things. Want to speculate on the character he plays? Do it, in our forums.

Credit(s): BOL Noticias

Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070572)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on May 3rd, 2010 @ 8:21pm CDT
Another pretender? I hope not, maybe he's a human who's allied with the Decepticons.
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070574)
Posted by nemesis-prime on May 3rd, 2010 @ 8:22pm CDT
i guess we wont be having sex for money like in loverboy
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070580)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on May 3rd, 2010 @ 8:30pm CDT
A "darker" character, eh? So... is he going to pull a Robert Downy Jr. and be black for this film?
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070583)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 3rd, 2010 @ 8:36pm CDT
Who? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070590)
Posted by ScattorshotMKII on May 3rd, 2010 @ 8:52pm CDT
Absolutely no idea. Maybe voicing a new Con? Doubt it, but, hey, at least he it's not Mudflap and Skidz...xD
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070597)
Posted by Seibertron on May 3rd, 2010 @ 9:11pm CDT
Well this will make my fiancee happy.
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070614)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on May 3rd, 2010 @ 9:38pm CDT
Darker character? Dead End?
Nah...no way Menasor would work in the movie-verse....well I suppose he COULD....but....
Hm, no idea who this character would be....maybe a moviefied Animated Cyclonus?
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070623)
Posted by Name_Violation on May 3rd, 2010 @ 10:19pm CDT
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070625)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 3rd, 2010 @ 10:28pm CDT
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070629)
Posted by First-Aid on May 3rd, 2010 @ 10:38pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:Wonderful! I have no problems taking my ex-wife to see this during the midnight showing on opening night but if Dempsey is in it I'll get stuck taking the ex-mother-in-law as well. Maybe I'll just send them to see the midnight show and the kids & I will catch the 8:00 a.m. show the following morning. I don't think I want to be in the same car with the ex & her mom after the show anyway. The swooning will drive me nuts. :BANG_HEAD:

Maybe he'll die in a gruesome way...?
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070630)
Posted by Editor on May 3rd, 2010 @ 10:41pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:Well this will make my fiancee happy.

Luckily, mine couldn't care less. :grin:
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070632)
Posted by Lastjustice on May 3rd, 2010 @ 10:51pm CDT
Mcdreamy in the transformers movies? (has his man card suspended for knowing who that is.) Not sure what his role is but I'm guessing he's a human role since he'll be eye candy for the ladies.
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070658)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on May 4th, 2010 @ 12:18am CDT
Zarak.

I mean, 'masters a la IDW's series would seem like the next good step for the movies plot-wise, with an 'evil' human and a demented, ambitious Decepticon conspiring together against all others.

For some reason I can easily visualize Dempsey, slick and charming up to the end, finally laughing maniacly as he dons his armor and merges with Scorponok. Although I suppose, we'd need to call him Mega Zarak or something.
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070659)
Posted by Editor on May 4th, 2010 @ 12:33am CDT
Caelus wrote:Zarak.

Please no.

Nothing against your idea Caelus, (because honestly I see where you are coming from and can visualize it) But I really would rather not have Bay tap into Master/Transtector and likely alter it to his idea of cool as pretender tech was in ROTF.
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070702)
Posted by GEEWUN on May 4th, 2010 @ 6:21am CDT
Blades.... Nah

Arkeville... Nah

Lockdown perhaps.... Nah
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070748)
Posted by Overloaded on May 4th, 2010 @ 10:04am CDT
Maybe he is a tool for the :CON: and lures Megan Fox some where and Megatron kills here . There was a rumor last year she was not going to see the end of the trilogy
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1070950)
Posted by Nekoman on May 4th, 2010 @ 9:36pm CDT

Paramount Pictures confirmed today that Grey’s Anatomy hottie Patrick Dempsey has been cast in Michael Bay’s third installment of the Transformers franchise. The plot of the third film is being kept under wraps but we have learned that Dempsey will play Megan Fox’s boss in a role that is “significant to the plot.” The movie begins filming this month around the U.S. and in Africa, Moscow and China.

To view the article, click here.
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1071045)
Posted by SEXFIGHTER on May 5th, 2010 @ 4:10am CDT
more SEXY people cast...yawn!
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1071206)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 5th, 2010 @ 11:12am CDT
Nekoman wrote:Following our older story, Entertainment Weekly confirms Patrick Dempsey will be playing a role in Transformers 3. Additionally, they detail he will play a role important to the plot regarding Mikaela. In their words:

He doesn't exactly strike me as the "gear-head" type so I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around what type of job they could possibly have Mikeala transitioning into from movie 2 to movie 3 that would be even remotely plausible. I see another complete and total continuity trainwreck coming and all for the sake of simply adding a big name star that wants the thrill of being associated with this franchise.
I'd try to describe just exactly what I forsee TF3 turning into, but out of respect for Ryan I'll refrain from using that kind of language on his site.
Re: New Transformers 3 Actor: Patrick Dempsey (1071328)
Posted by Lastjustice on May 5th, 2010 @ 4:12pm CDT
So does this make this movie Bay's Anatomy? hehe

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "** 2014 - WINDCHARGER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class **" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE DINOBOT SLUG NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe DINOBOT SLUDGE Figure Hasbro 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Titans Return Transformers Scourge Rippersnapper Highbrow Twinferno New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 WRECK-GAR Lot For Parts With Gun, Vintage Takara 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G19 Hunter ratchet" on EBAY