New Transformers Earthrise Commercial

Transformers News: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial

Friday, February 7th, 2020 12:39am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Omegatrion84   Views: 23,453

Greetings everyone. With all the Transformers Earthrise figures starting to show up at brick and mortar retail, it is only natural that we should have a commercial to accompany the release of this line. In the commercial we get a CGI intro with Astrotrain entering Earth's atmosphere with Optimus Prime and Cliffjumper taking aim. It then cuts away to show off some of the different products that will be part of Earthrise's wave 1 set of figures, while being narrated by Optimus himself. It definitely sounds like the work of Jon Bailey doing his Prime voice. Check it out below. Note the version of the Optimus Prime figure they use here has the yellow eyes and grey hands.

Earthrise hype continues to build with the figures getting into peoples' hands earlier than the expected March release of wave 1 and with NY Toy Fair just over a couple of short weeks away, excitement continues to grow as we prepare for the the full unveiling of some highly anticipated figures!

Are you pumped up for Earthrise after watching the commercial? Let us know in the comments below and keep it tuned to Seibertron.com for all your Transformers needs!

Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051541)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on February 7th, 2020 @ 1:05am CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:So I found the wave 1 deluxes this week and have opened Ironworks and Cluffjumper so far. I snapped a few comparison shots of Cliff with a few other minibots, including TR Bee.

For my tastes I think Cliff does scale well enough with Bee and Brawn in robot mode but is way too big for T30 Bee/Cliff. In car mode he is much big than all 3.

Cliff vs Legends 3.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 2.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 1.jpg

Thank you, sir! You have done at long last what no other earlier reviewer so far has with Earthrise Cliffjumper: given us comparisons shots with Titans Return Bumblebee! They look great together! Cliffjumper and Bumblebee are nearly the same height as I had hoped! Cliffjumper fits right in with the other Autobot Minibots in the Legends Scale!
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051547)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 7th, 2020 @ 3:33am CST
Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user and YouTube reviewer, Chuckdawg1999 has reached out, letting us know about his new Earthrise Deluxe Class Cliffjumper video review! Cliffjumper is part of Wave 1 of the new line, alongside fellow Autobots Wheeljack, Ironworks and Hoist. What does Chuckdawg1999 think of Cliffjumper? Find out for yourself below with the embedded video and his written thoughts about the toy.

chuckdawg1999 wrote:After quite a while we finally have a Cliffjumper figure that isn't a repaint with a new head of Bumblebee. For me, the highlight of the figure is the modular weapon that starts off as a Bazooka and ends up being skiffs and thrusters to hover on water, like in that episode from the G1 cartoon. While some may not see the value because of Cliffjumpers' small stature, this is a solid figure and a great start to the Earthrise line.

What do you think about Cliffjumper? Are you one of the growing number who have him in hand? Let us know your thoughts in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051551)
Posted by blackeyedprime on February 7th, 2020 @ 5:56am CST
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Cliff vs Legends 3.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 2.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 1.jpg

Ditto
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051555)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on February 7th, 2020 @ 7:27am CST
blackeyedprime wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Cliff vs Legends 3.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 2.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 1.jpg

Ditto

Glad I could help. I knew a few of you were wanting some direct comparisons.
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051559)
Posted by ǝuoǝɥʇʎɹɐɔ on February 7th, 2020 @ 8:40am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Skritz wrote:I'm really hoping both Grapple and the very likely Inferno retool both get redecoed in Selects: Grapple as Hauler and Inferno as Artfire to go with SELECTS Stepper/Ricochet.
You know what would be the perfect Hasbro name for Artfire like how "Ricochet" became Stepper's Hasbro name? "Hot Shot". It fits in the following ways:
  • First, there was no character named "Hot Shot" in the 1980s-1990s G1, so it wouldn't be taking the name of any preexisting character of the time.
  • Second, it works as a double wordplay on the fact that he's both a fire truck Autobot with great heat resistance ("Hot") and a Targetmaster sniper ("Shot").
  • Third, it brings things full circle with the fact that Car Robots Artfire was given the Hasbro name of "Hot Shot" in the RiD 2001 series; a character whose deco also seemed to have been an homage to Stepper (lending credence to the longstanding fan theory that the fire-emblazoned Stepper and the step-laddered Artfire may have had their names switched like how the names of Nightstick and "Nebulon"/Fracas were).
Your logic follows and I like it and call me crazy, but didn't they just release a Selects Hot Shot?

TF-fan kev777 wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Cliff vs Legends 3.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 2.jpg

Cliff vs Legends 1.jpg
Ditto
Glad I could help. I knew a few of you were wanting some direct comparisons.
There I was starting to think there was a review embargo in place to prevent the comparison. 8-} :lol:
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051560)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 7th, 2020 @ 8:43am CST
carytheone wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nothing a simple prefix can't help, like how Siege had both "Optimus Prime" and "Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime". ;)
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051561)
Posted by ǝuoǝɥʇʎɹɐɔ on February 7th, 2020 @ 8:49am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Autobot Firefighter Hot Shot, I like it! :ic$:

Fourth redco; Constructobot Hook 8-)
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051563)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on February 7th, 2020 @ 12:28pm CST
This may be a bit tangential, but IDW comics writer Brian Ruckley responds directly on Twitter to fan speculation that characters with pronounced roles in the comics are necessarily inspired by upcoming toys. In the case of Flamewar and Shadow Striker in particular, that's not the case:
"Hate to rain on parades (and I know nothing about the toy side of things), but I do like Cyberverse and FW and SS appearing in the comics is all me, not Hasbro. I'd love to see new toys as much as anyone, but this isn't necessarily a sign of that."
Link: https://twitter.com/Brian_Ruckley/statu ... 20736?s=19

I chose to post here because it's about the current toyline, though not necessarily specific to that.
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051567)
Posted by aronjlove on February 7th, 2020 @ 2:11pm CST
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051568)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 7th, 2020 @ 2:18pm CST

Not bad at all, thanks for the comparisons. ;)^
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051577)
Posted by Flashwave on February 7th, 2020 @ 5:17pm CST
aronjlove wrote:I ordered the Earthrise Micromasters as soon as the Amazon links were posted in this thread and both packs have shipped, should have the Military Patrol when I get home and the Hot Rod Patrol should be delivered tomorrow. Too bad the deluxes are still showing March 31st as the ship date, or at least my Wheeljack pre-order does.

I don't worry too much about the delivery date. The deluxe is that are showing up now are the first boxes off the first container. To hit port. And if you notice most of the delivery sections are in the Western third or on the coast. If they happen to show up for me here in Indiana by March 31st, which I doubt, then I can always cancel the Amazon listing. . If they don't, but at least I'm guaranteed the deluxe's. Poor grapple
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051655)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on February 8th, 2020 @ 10:34am CST
While I posted this under my state’s sighting forum, just want ed to share on here. It is good to finally see some of the Earthrise line. At a Target in Mechanicsville, VA, spotted Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, and Ironworks. I only snagged Cliffjumper.
For size comparison, I have him with Seige Spinister and Universe Ratchet. Unfortunately that is all I have with me here in Virginia. The rest of my collection was moved back to Missouri.

BTW, Cliffjumper is really cool.

Enjoy,

SGM
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051671)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on February 8th, 2020 @ 1:23pm CST
Well crap, my Wheeljack has a left hip that is frozen in place and won't budge. Looks like Hasbro is continuing their tradition of having QC issues on a wave 1 deluxe.

Hope I can find another this weekend.

:BOOM:

Edit: No luck finding a replacement today, so I took a pair of glass pliers (basically regular pliers with a wide flat surface that can grab sheet glass without scratching it) and was able to work the hip joint loose and break the extra glue from the crotch piece that was holding it in place. Crisis averted for now and I didn't scratch up the hip in the process.

;)^
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051737)
Posted by aronjlove on February 8th, 2020 @ 11:09pm CST
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ah man, shout out to my my younger bro for always checking the toy aisles and sending me pics of the Transformers he sees. This guy was found in a Walmart somewhere in Phoenix. I didn't even want Grapple but I got Earthrise fever and he's one of the figures we really haven't seen in hand yet. So glad I got him! The head is classic G1 cartoon, all big headed lol, and the transformation is pretty sweet. I don't have Omega Supreme so I don't know if the grapple really does anything with the ramps like it says it does but it looks pretty cool in both modes to me.
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051752)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 9th, 2020 @ 3:49am CST
So anyone hoping to see any new Earthrise toys at Wonder Festival are going to be disappointed I'm afraid, looks like Toy Fair will be the place to be.
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051759)
Posted by Microbot on February 9th, 2020 @ 5:21am CST
Grapple is a great model! But So no new Earthrise toys at Wonder Festival, I'm disappointed, I hope the Toy Fair will be the place to be.
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051772)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on February 9th, 2020 @ 8:45am CST
Honestly, Earthrise at Wonder Fest was a bit of a long shot considering Hasbro tends to love doing the big "Look what we got in store for you! And you can pre-order it right now!" and having Takara reveal anything would have lessened the Wow factor
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051779)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 9th, 2020 @ 9:30am CST
Dunno Takara got to reveal Devesator in all his full glory, same with Overload and Scrapper
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051796)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 9th, 2020 @ 11:28am CST
Wonderfest was the Studio Series show, There have been way too many fairs in the past year that have only had new Siege/Earthrise stuff, but absolutely no SS stuff.

This was a fair for other stuff, I am content with no Earthrise stuff
Re: New Transformers Earthrise Commercial (2051804)
Posted by ǝuoǝɥʇʎɹɐɔ on February 9th, 2020 @ 12:08pm CST
I'm curious if the ER Arcee rumor was really MP Arcee or is she still coming to ER?

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
"On a Boat"
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Prime RID Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Steeljaw  **MOC**" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Stormshot **MOC**" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Lockdown AOE complete with Manual" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime MISB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION - SNARL (J88)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE - COMBINER FORCE - SOUNDWAVE (J11)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Age of Extinction SLOG Voyager Class Series M4 #005" on EBAY