Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online

Transformers News: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online

Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019 12:29PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 27,150

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Good news, all of Siege Wave 2 has now been spotted at US retail. They seem to be popping up at Walmarts from what we have been told. They can also be purchased online right now. Below are two links to Hasbro Pulse for you to purchase the latest Micro Masters at $9.99 USD each.

Click here to purchase Spy Patrol

WFC-S18 Soundwave Spy Patrol figures Laserbeak and Ravage convert in 4 and 7 easy steps from beast modes to V1 Sonicsurge Drone Armor and V2 Sonicsurge Drone Armor modes. In armor mode, these toys can fit (separately) inside the chest of the WFC-S25 Soundwave (sold separately, subject to availability) or attach to figure’s shoulders as armor. Use the armor mode to equip other Siege figures (sold separately) with larger mission loadouts.

Click here to purchase Rescue Patrol

WFC-S19 Autobot Rescue Patrol figures Red Heat and Stakeout convert in 9 and 4 easy steps from robot mode to rescue vehicle modes. Vehicle modes combine to form the Binerboost Salvage Blaster weapon accessory. Use the weapon mode to equip other Siege figures (each sold separately) with larger mission loadouts.

Transformers News: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US in Stores and Online
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2017613)
Posted by Kyleor on April 2nd, 2019 @ 1:22pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Good news, all of Siege Wave 2 has now been spotted at US retail. They seem to be popping up at Walmarts from what we have been told. They can also be purchased online right now. Below are two links to Hasbro Pulse for you to purchase the latest Micro Masters at $9.99 USD each.

Click here to purchase Spy Patrol

WFC-S18 Soundwave Spy Patrol figures Laserbeak and Ravage convert in 4 and 7 easy steps from beast modes to V1 Sonicsurge Drone Armor and V2 Sonicsurge Drone Armor modes. In armor mode, these toys can fit (separately) inside the chest of the WFC-S25 Soundwave (sold separately, subject to availability) or attach to figure’s shoulders as armor. Use the armor mode to equip other Siege figures (sold separately) with larger mission loadouts.

Click here to purchase Rescue Patrol

WFC-S19 Autobot Rescue Patrol figures Red Heat and Stakeout convert in 9 and 4 easy steps from robot mode to rescue vehicle modes. Vehicle modes combine to form the Binerboost Salvage Blaster weapon accessory. Use the weapon mode to equip other Siege figures (each sold separately) with larger mission loadouts.

Image


Anyone else find it odd that they're advertising the combination features, but not showing pictures of them combined?
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2017621)
Posted by Agamemnon on April 2nd, 2019 @ 2:02pm CDT
Wave 2 at a couple of Targets on the north side of the Twin Cities in Minnesota too. (Sorry, don't remember which specific store I saw them at.)
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2017686)
Posted by Flashwave on April 3rd, 2019 @ 12:10am CDT
Was this news? Amazon proper had a case of these listed last week pricwd at retail and Prime eligible.
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2017716)
Posted by william-james88 on April 3rd, 2019 @ 11:08am CDT
Flashwave wrote:Was this news? Amazon proper had a case of these listed last week pricwd at retail and Prime eligible.

Did you try letting us know?
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2017737)
Posted by Flashwave on April 3rd, 2019 @ 1:18pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Was this news? Amazon proper had a case of these listed last week pricwd at retail and Prime eligible.

Did you try letting us know?

#-o No. I thought these were already out in the wild. I'm used to being one of the last to find these things.
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2017748)
Posted by Ironhidensh on April 3rd, 2019 @ 3:34pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Was this news? Amazon proper had a case of these listed last week pricwd at retail and Prime eligible.

Did you try letting us know?

#-o No. I thought these were already out in the wild. I'm used to being one of the last to find these things.


Heh, I know the feeling! A couple of times it turns out I may have had a first sighting, but was sure whatever it was already out everywhere (by this I mean the coastal cities) else.
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2017799)
Posted by carytheone on April 3rd, 2019 @ 11:29pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Was this news? Amazon proper had a case of these listed last week pricwd at retail and Prime eligible.

Did you try letting us know?
#-o No. I thought these were already out in the wild. I'm used to being one of the last to find these things.
Heh, I know the feeling! A couple of times it turns out I may have had a first sighting, but was sure whatever it was already out everywhere (by this I mean the coastal cities) else.
Just do like I do and spam the news team. Worst case scenario, they ignore you.
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2017815)
Posted by carytheone on April 4th, 2019 @ 5:21am CDT
Just got shipment notifications for Siege Deluxe wave 2 from Hasbro Pulse, woot. Checked the site and they are in stock.
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2017838)
Posted by snavej on April 4th, 2019 @ 10:49am CDT
Ravage has been eating ALL THE PIES this year. It won't help with stealth missions! :lol:
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2019679)
Posted by carytheone on April 23rd, 2019 @ 11:11am CDT
I just got a heads up from BBTS that Rico Stepper and Rwoop are in stock. :DANCE:
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2022926)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2019 @ 9:55am CDT
As always, the US is the place where most exclusive Transformers are available while it is a roll of the dice for any international availability.
Well today we have two stories regarding exclusives using Transformers War for Cybertron Siege molds. EB Games in Canada has opened preorders for Generations Selects WFC-GS06 Smokescreen, which will be at that standard Canadian retail price of $29.99 (about $22 USD). You can preorder it now by clicking here.
As for the UK, we now know who will be distributing their Siege exclusives. Like with Canada and the US, their exclusives pertaining to the Siege line (and not the Generations Selects line), will be distributed exclusively through Amazon. You can preorder the Firestormer pack right now by clicking here. This set contains G2 Sideswipe and Slamdance. The pack goes for £64.99 (about $82 USD).

Image
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2022931)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on May 29th, 2019 @ 11:03am CDT
"This set contains G2 Sideswipe and Slamdance. The pack goes for £64.99 (about $82 USD)."

:shock:
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2022934)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2019 @ 11:13am CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:"This set contains G2 Sideswipe and Slamdance. The pack goes for £64.99 (about $82 USD)."

:shock:

This is typical. The US is the country with the cheapest transformers. The way the UK works is they usually simply use the US price as a nominal value and change the Dollar sign to a Pound sign.
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2022943)
Posted by leokearon on May 29th, 2019 @ 12:30pm CDT
Even for an exclusive that's a ripoff, That's like €74 excluding P&P
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2022945)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on May 29th, 2019 @ 12:40pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:"This set contains G2 Sideswipe and Slamdance. The pack goes for £64.99 (about $82 USD)."

:shock:

This is typical. The US is the country with the cheapest transformers. The way the UK works is they usually simply use the US price as a nominal value and change the Dollar sign to a Pound sign.


But even $64.99 USD would be a ripoff for 2 deluxes and a battlemaster.
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2022946)
Posted by carytheone on May 29th, 2019 @ 12:43pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:"This set contains G2 Sideswipe and Slamdance. The pack goes for £64.99 (about $82 USD)."

:shock:

This is typical. The US is the country with the cheapest transformers. The way the UK works is they usually simply use the US price as a nominal value and change the Dollar sign to a Pound sign.
But even $64.99 USD would be a ripoff for 2 deluxes and a battlemaster.
You're forgetting about the "exclusive markup tariff", that non-standard box ain't going fold or print itself ;)
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2022947)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on May 29th, 2019 @ 12:49pm CDT
carytheone wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:"This set contains G2 Sideswipe and Slamdance. The pack goes for £64.99 (about $82 USD)."

:shock:

This is typical. The US is the country with the cheapest transformers. The way the UK works is they usually simply use the US price as a nominal value and change the Dollar sign to a Pound sign.
But even $64.99 USD would be a ripoff for 2 deluxes and a battlemaster.
You're forgetting about the "exclusive markup tariff", that non-standard box ain't going fold or print itself ;)


Except wasn't there some kind of leak or finding about the sets for the US being about $50? If that was true, why is the UK getting screwed so bad on price to begin with?
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2022948)
Posted by carytheone on May 29th, 2019 @ 12:58pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:"This set contains G2 Sideswipe and Slamdance. The pack goes for £64.99 (about $82 USD)."

:shock:

This is typical. The US is the country with the cheapest transformers. The way the UK works is they usually simply use the US price as a nominal value and change the Dollar sign to a Pound sign.
But even $64.99 USD would be a ripoff for 2 deluxes and a battlemaster.
You're forgetting about the "exclusive markup tariff", that non-standard box ain't going fold or print itself ;)
Except wasn't there some kind of leak or finding about the sets for the US being about $50? If that was true, why is the UK getting screwed so bad on price to begin with?
I don't think the prices have been announced other than "similar to the leader class price point", besides all territories that isn't the US or Japan get screwed on price and/or availability. Not that I think that's fair or right.

I would venture a guess that in the states we'll see a MRSP of $49.99 though.
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2022950)
Posted by leokearon on May 29th, 2019 @ 1:06pm CDT
carytheone wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:"This set contains G2 Sideswipe and Slamdance. The pack goes for £64.99 (about $82 USD)."

:shock:

This is typical. The US is the country with the cheapest transformers. The way the UK works is they usually simply use the US price as a nominal value and change the Dollar sign to a Pound sign.
But even $64.99 USD would be a ripoff for 2 deluxes and a battlemaster.
You're forgetting about the "exclusive markup tariff", that non-standard box ain't going fold or print itself ;)
Except wasn't there some kind of leak or finding about the sets for the US being about $50? If that was true, why is the UK getting screwed so bad on price to begin with?
I don't think the prices have been announced other than "similar to the leader class price point", besides all territories that isn't the US or Japan get screwed on price and/or availability. Not that I think that's fair or right.

I would venture a guess that in the states we'll see a MRSP of $49.99 though.


Well €74 is definitely not similar to the price of a leader class. £65 is not similar to a leader class price
Re: Siege Wave 2 Micro Masters Available in US Stores and Online (2022962)
Posted by william-james88 on May 29th, 2019 @ 2:59pm CDT
Two things to remember here:

1. it is a preorder Price on Amazon. From my experience using Amazon, it tends to happen that they show a higher price than what the product will be when finally in stock.

2. the MSRP leaked is higher than leader class (leader class was always the ball park in terms of it at least costing as much as a leader).

Here are the leaked MSRPs in foreign currency to compare with the leader price point:

Deluxe WFC: 169
Voyager WFC: 269
Leader WFC: 469

Greenlight WFC: 249
Firestomer WFC: 499
Skywarp WFC: 499

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #229 - Galaxies
Twincast / Podcast #229:
"Galaxies"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 25th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Generations Leader Starscream Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Thrilling 30th - Starscream & Waspinator (MIB)" on EBAY
Buy "Trailcutter Autobot Thrilling 30 New Generations Transformers 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ultimate Giftset Optimus Prime Jazz Thundercracker MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Springer Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Arms Micron Orion Pax  Exclusive - Transformers Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations voyager springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Hasbro Thrilling 30 Springer - MISB" on EBAY