Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available

Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available

Friday, December 11th, 2009 12:29am CST

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 64,697

Previously reported here on Seibertron.com, Gametrailers.com was premiering the first game trailer of the upcoming Transformers game - Transformers: War for Cybertron, by Activision.

The trailer is now online for your viewing pleasure:

You can check out the original post by clicking here.

In addition to the trailer debut, the game website is now live featuring a Cybertornian countdown until the latest "transmissions" have been uploaded. Check it out at TransformersGame.com.

Stay tuned to Seibertron for all your latest news on Transformers.

Credit(s): Game Trailers TV, TransformersGame.com

This article was last modified on Friday, December 11th, 2009 2:05am CST

Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026706)
Posted by Rodimus_light on December 11th, 2009 @ 1:15am CST
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I WANT IT NOW!
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026710)
Posted by AdventPrime on December 11th, 2009 @ 1:32am CST
I really like the design and look of the game, though the CGI model of Optimus is too bulky compared to the production art and the head's smaller too.
I would love to see a toyline based on this game. My plastic addiction craves for something other than ROTF. :grin:
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026721)
Posted by Ravage XK on December 11th, 2009 @ 3:16am CST
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026737)
Posted by bebop on December 11th, 2009 @ 5:14am CST
Ravage XK wrote:Would that large bot behind Optimus at the end of the trailer be Omega Supreme? I think so.

I think so what with the big spining claw/gun
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026738)
Posted by DangerousFat on December 11th, 2009 @ 5:26am CST
As I am posting this it is approximately 5:16am US Central Time and the countdown clock at http://www.transformersgame.com/ reads 04:12:44:40 or 4 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes, 40 seconds. This is until the next announcement.

I have attached an image with the symbols and my numerical translation for them so you can see my work. Enjoy.
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026741)
Posted by MYoung23 on December 11th, 2009 @ 6:16am CST
Prime looks ready to kick ass and chew bubble gum....and he's all out of bubble gum.
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026742)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 11th, 2009 @ 6:23am CST
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026743)
Posted by Ravage XK on December 11th, 2009 @ 6:26am CST
Mindmaster wrote:Is it just me or is there a Omega Supreme? And he's, oh, I dunno, say SUPER HUGE!!! Especially his classic claw hand thing. If I were a Decepticon facing against Omega, I'd have sprung an oil leak :lol: Other than that, Prime looks A LOT like his Animated counter part, and I can't tell if this is either a new universe, a 3D version of Animated, or a Animated style of the Movies. I can't wait to get this game though! Hope it's for the Wii

No, its not just you!! (look up)

Its nothing to do with Animated, thank god.
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026747)
Posted by Trikeboy on December 11th, 2009 @ 6:38am CST
bebop wrote:

I think so what with the big spining claw/gun

That was the first bot that sprang to my mind. I hope the next series looks like this and we get toys. Megatron and Optimus Prime look amazing.

Optimus Prime probably will get a toy:

Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026766)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 11th, 2009 @ 8:24am CST

It looks like a cross between Omega Supream and Metroplex
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026779)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 11th, 2009 @ 8:50am CST

Well you can spring one now, he'll be a boss in the Decepticon campaign.
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026782)
Posted by Mechastrike on December 11th, 2009 @ 8:53am CST
they really done it this time. they combined TFA Optimus w/ G1 Optimus designs. anyways the designs are great.
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026797)
Posted by Edymus prime on December 11th, 2009 @ 9:28am CST
I think this makes a great interpretation of the wars on cybertron.The desings themselves were already cool, the trailer is great!
I WANT IT NOW
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026807)
Posted by Primus C-00 on December 11th, 2009 @ 9:58am CST
It looks like that big Unicron thingy behind Prime is Omega Supreme, and there will be a Wii version.

Woop!
:grin:
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026821)
Posted by DecepticonKing86 on December 11th, 2009 @ 10:30am CST
Hopefully this will be awesome. Been waiting on a transformer game to buy. Hopefully they will be able to implement a leveling up system and hopefully there will be multiplayer, online and locally.
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026831)
Posted by Varia31 on December 11th, 2009 @ 10:43am CST
Cool trailer, looks great. Looking forward to its release next year; and nice shot of Omega Supreme at the end. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026859)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on December 11th, 2009 @ 12:02pm CST
A War Within video game, hmm? GIMMIE

Something tells me I'm going to get a lot more people looking at my youtube videos soon lol.
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026910)
Posted by BadFlipKC on December 11th, 2009 @ 2:37pm CST
Pffft...
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026925)
Posted by BATTLEMASTER IIC on December 11th, 2009 @ 3:01pm CST
Between 0:35 and 0:40 Omega Supreme is in the back ground and looks very to-scale! I hope he's a playable character. Would be soooooo much fun to squish Decepticons :)
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026929)
Posted by shadowsfm on December 11th, 2009 @ 3:07pm CST
every one is hoping for a wii version? what, no one has a ps360?

silent hill on wii is awesome by the way

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Toys Studio Series 59 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations - Combiner Wars-AUTOBOT HOUND Figure - Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Studio Series 42 - Construction Long Haul Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 38 Optimus Prime Bumblebee Movie Hasbro 2018 MISP!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers VICTORION Autobot Generations Combiner Wars 6 Action Figures" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ER EX-18 IRONHIDE & PROWL Figure MIB by Takara Tomy" on EBAY