Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed

Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed

Monday, February 13th, 2017 2:04pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 79,584

The wait is over, Hasbro has revealed their 2017 Titan Class figure: Titans Return TRYPTICON! Fellow Seibertronian Blurrz and many others have sent this iamge our way. It was posted on the official Transformers Instagram page. All they say is that 2017 is going to be a big year. You can review all the lead up to this reveal in this detailed post of all that has come before (Hasbro sure played the slow drip game with this one).

Transformers News: Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon Revealed

Credit(s): Transformers Instagram

This article was last modified on Monday, February 13th, 2017 2:11pm CST

Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859086)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:07pm CST
...well this is early.

Also, HOLY ****
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859088)
Posted by Evil Eye on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:08pm CST
That. Is. Spectacular.

This may be the only Titan I bother buying. It's just awesome.
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859089)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:09pm CST
Wow....
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859092)
Posted by griftimus prime on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:18pm CST
sick i love it. it will proudly go next to my plex and maximus
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859095)
Posted by Tyrannacon on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:22pm CST
I love it and I want it now. Hah.
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859097)
Posted by Kurona on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:24pm CST
YUP, THAT THING'S BEAUTIFUL
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859098)
Posted by Delicon on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:27pm CST
WANT WANT WANT!!!
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859099)
Posted by Cobotron on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:29pm CST
AWESOME!

Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859100)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:33pm CST
Cobotron wrote:AWESOME!

If he walks... oh gosh...
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859101)
Posted by It Is Him on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:35pm CST
I was hoping for something less boring
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859102)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:35pm CST
Cobotron wrote:AWESOME!

I hope so
But that might drag the price up.

Alsothey removed the post.
Think they thought it was Friday or something
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859103)
Posted by Burn on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:40pm CST
Cobotron wrote:Wondering why he has those purple tines on the inside of his feet. The OG, like all wind-up toys, had them for stability when walking. Does this new Trypticon WALK?! :shock:

Those same tines were on the original G1 version and were used for stability. So I'd lean towards him walking.

It Is Him wrote:I was hoping for something less boring

I wouldn't call him boring, but until we see more he just looks like an upscaled version of his G1 self. So not very exciting.
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859104)
Posted by Ironhidensh on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:41pm CST
Meh. A lot of easily impressed people here. ;)

I find it funny that I consider this figure a complete and utter waste of money, but I'll happily spend the same on a 3rd party or MP figure that is a fraction of its size. :lol:
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859105)
Posted by Mkall on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:42pm CST
That's astounding! So very much like the G1 figure it's amazing.

I suppose I can finally sell off my G1 Tryppy
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859107)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:45pm CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:Alsothey removed the post.
Think they thought it was Friday or something

Heh, whoops
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859108)
Posted by ebo716 on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:45pm CST
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859109)
Posted by Cobotron on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:51pm CST
ebo716 wrote:I hope they do the double headmaster thing with him but with full-tilt and either brunt or wipe out
Full tilt is the little purple car, correct? You can see him stuck to the chest of Trypticon in that picture. Almost looks like he could be Deluxe size, but hard to discern scale from that pic.
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859111)
Posted by It Is Him on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:58pm CST
Burn wrote:

It Is Him wrote:I was hoping for something less boring

Yeah, I was hoping for a more updated design, especially since our understanding of T-Rexs having changed a lot since the 80s. I still wanna see more though
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859113)
Posted by Big Grim on February 13th, 2017 @ 3:06pm CST
Holy hell! That's very pretty!
Re: Titans Return Titan Class TRYPTICON Revealed (1859114)
Posted by Flashwave on February 13th, 2017 @ 3:07pm CST
It Is Him wrote:
Burn wrote:

It Is Him wrote:I was hoping for something less boring

We had th8s with Grimlick too, though. Most modern takes will be the updated Trex, but anything slavishly G1 is still gonna be the upright tail dragger.

I find it funny, 10 years ago or less, everythibg that even thought of being an updated G1 was lambasted for everything that was different. We wanted the G1 figures, jusy with kor knees and elbows. Now we have figures like Trypticon, like the Headmasters, and they arent different enough.

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return ASTROTRAIN & DARKMOON Voyager Class HASBRO NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Club Exclusive Rare - RUNAMUCK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Headmasters Chromedome Brainstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Steelbane Bumblebee Tiny Turbo Changers Target Exc" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cogman STUDIO SERIES # 39 DELUXE CLASS Brand New Sealed" on EBAY