Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives

Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives

Thursday, April 28th, 2011 4:07pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 77,348

Red Leader of Kapow Toys has posted images and case break downs of some of the upcoming Transformers DOTM Wal-Mart and Target store exclusives on Full Metal Hero. Some interesting info here.

We find out the Deluxe Optimus Prime that’s been showing up lately will be a Wal-Mart exclusive along with race car inspired versions of 2007 Movie Bumblebee and ROTF Sidearm Sideswipe.

Deluxe Solid Case x 8 - June 23rd
1) Deluxe Optimus Prime

Deluxe Case 2 June 23rd
1) Bumblebee - Movie 1 Redeco x 5
2) Sideswipe - Nascar redeco x 3

Wal-Mart Exclusive Legends Three Pack - Bumblebee VS Soundwave with bonus Rodimus

We finally learn the identity of HFTD Terradive’s alternate head mold, Space Case! He will be part of a Target exclusive assortment that also features translucent versions of ROTF Cannon Bumblebee and Arcee, plus a black repaint of the 2007 movie Jazz. We also see the Target exclusive ROTF Voyager Starscream and his case mate, a repaint of 2007 Movie Ratchet

Deluxe Case 1 - 2 of each - July 17th
1) Jazz with Cybertronian Tattoos ( black redeco )
2) Arcee with Cybertronian Tattoos
3) Bumblebee with Cybertronian Tattoos
4) Space Case ( Terradive with new Headsculpt)

Voyager Case 1 - June 23rd
1) Starscream - ROTF Redeco
2) Ratchet - ROTF Redeco

Credit(s): Full Metal Hero

Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214587)
Posted by nemesis-prime on April 28th, 2011 @ 4:13pm CDT
i full case of just optimus WTF :BANG_HEAD:
what every happened to the exclusive HFTD arcee sisters ?
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214593)
Posted by OptiMagnus on April 28th, 2011 @ 4:20pm CDT
WINNING:
Optimus Prime
Ratchet
Starscream
Racer Bumblebee
Racer Sideswipe
Jazz

Losers:
50th version of Cannon Bumblebee
Space Case
Legion Class 3-pack

Unsure:
Arcee
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214595)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 28th, 2011 @ 4:24pm CDT
I've loved Terradive ever since I saw the first pics. Not only is the name from the first realistic jet that was a bomber instead of a fighter (or was Skyquake modeled after a real plane?) and G2 Sky Scorcher, but I always thought that if he were repainted white and mint green, he'd make a perfect Second Generation Cybertronian. I'm probably the only Transfan who's actively trying to troop-build for that particular toyless faction, so when last years Botcon G2 set didn't even include any of those guys, I knew there was no chance in Hell.

And yet, with the unveiling of his first repaint, what do I see? Why this blue is just a shade off from the green I wanted (or at least a LOT closer than the original orange), and while not an underling of the Liege Maximo, HE'S STILL A G2-ER!!! Man, I had no idea Space Case was this popular; we got him again in universe, and those Cyberjet KOs just won't go away. Could it be that Terradive's orange made him look enough like Hooligan that they decided to make a similar Space Case so they could both go with Skyfall/-jack?

Man, I haven't been this excited about a Wally World exclusive since...the purple Seacons. Crap, he's gonna' get cancelled, isn't he? Or only turn up in Canadian Walmarts next to Windcharger. Sigh.
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214600)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 28th, 2011 @ 4:40pm CDT
OptiMagnus10 must be on crack.

Space Case looks awesome! Everything else shown here is "meh".
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214601)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 28th, 2011 @ 4:42pm CDT
Space Case is the only one I want on that list...Come to papa!!
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214605)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 28th, 2011 @ 4:49pm CDT
Well, I already know what I'm getting:

- Deluxe Optimus Prime
- Space Case
- Legends 2-pack with bonus Legends (so in actuality, it's a 3-pack)
- Nascar Sideswipe

That is it, nothing more. The high amount of exclusives must mean Hasbro has high expectations for the movie.
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214606)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 28th, 2011 @ 4:49pm CDT
Spacecase and the legends 3 pack are the only ones im interested in, the terradive mold is awesome and how could i pass up a pack with soundwave & hotrod. The rest i could care less about. If jazz were the battle damaged version or had his other gun id get it but since its just the normal version its a pass even though i like the mold i have 3 already.
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214610)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 28th, 2011 @ 4:56pm CDT
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214611)
Posted by krenger99 on April 28th, 2011 @ 4:56pm CDT
Meh... Who needs ANOTHER Bumblebee, Starscream, Ratchet, or supposed to be dead Jazz? So far, the new movie line-up looks horrible, with exception to Leader Class Sentinel Prime and possibly a Leader Class Megatron. It looks like his bot mode will finally NOT have t-rex arms, lmao. Other than those two, it looks like 3rd party toy makers will be getting my money this year, despite how overpriced those are.
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214619)
Posted by Galvatron X on April 28th, 2011 @ 5:02pm CDT
Oooooh, I like that Terradive repaint. Space Case? Hahaha, that's great! It sounds like a GoBot.

That mold kicks ass. I'd love to see a set of "neo" Seekers made (with a different head, though).
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214625)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 28th, 2011 @ 5:19pm CDT
Galvatron X wrote:Oooooh, I like that Terradive repaint. Space Case? Hahaha, that great! It sounds like a GoBot.

He does, but he's still a Transformers original character, debuting in Generation 2 as a first-series Cyberjet:

G2 Space Case at TFU.info.
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214627)
Posted by Blurrz on April 28th, 2011 @ 5:25pm CDT
These look like 4 crystal clear plastic deluxes... well at least we know Bumblebee is.
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214641)
Posted by Mkall on April 28th, 2011 @ 5:39pm CDT
Space Case is probably the best use for this mold sine Hardhead from Universe Onslaught.

This is win.

Funny story, I had a Space Case as a kind who broke in the back joint. Still transformed perfectly fine, so I kept him around. He was just the unforetunate victim of several severings in combat.
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214667)
Posted by ShadowBlaze on April 28th, 2011 @ 6:17pm CDT
Anyone else notice that the Jazz repaint is basically Ricochet/Stepper?

I will admit that I have an unusual love for this mold and would buy it regardless, but the potential for such re-purposing makes it a full-on WIN for me.

Sideswipe, Arcee, and Space Case will also be mine.
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214683)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on April 28th, 2011 @ 6:38pm CDT
Must get Space case! I love the mold and the repaint is looking pretty sweet right now. The others look like crap.
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214696)
Posted by OptiMagnus on April 28th, 2011 @ 6:56pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:OptiMagnus10 must be on crack.

Space Case looks awesome! Everything else shown here is "meh".

That wouldn't be the first time that's been said to me. (I'm NOT on crack. I swear.)

I just didn't like that Terradrive mold to begin with. It doesn't do anything for me. I waited for it to get into stores, but when I saw him up close, I lost all interest. It's a very bland figure for me.

Maybe YOU are on something instead... :P I always believe I'm the normal one when in the minority.
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214767)
Posted by LiKwid on April 28th, 2011 @ 8:43pm CDT
Sooooooooooo..Fansproject it is then this year.......Did I read that right, A redeco of 2007 movie jazz? What is Hasblow on?
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214826)
Posted by Rated X on April 28th, 2011 @ 10:02pm CDT
Im getting Space Case and saving the rest of my money for 3rd party companies and knock-offs.
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214854)
Posted by rpetras on April 28th, 2011 @ 10:36pm CDT
Space Case and Sideswipe for me.

I may spring for the Legends 3-pack, as I like the legends Soundwave quite a bit.
Re: Transformers DOTM Store Exclusives (1214987)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on April 29th, 2011 @ 8:36am CDT
Space Case and "Ricochet" look great. I'll definitely get the Legends three packs. My stomach turns at *more* BumbleBees, but I'll get them just to make Delicon uncomfortable with my collection.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations STARSCREAM Fall of Cybertron Figure by Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations KICKBACK Fall of Cybertron Figure by Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations GRIMLOCK Fall of Cybertron Figure by Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron AUTOBOT BLASTER - Voyager Class RARE!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series BUMBLEBEE Deluxe Buzzworthy Bumblebee Figure #74" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS STUDIO BUZZWORTHY BUMBLEBEE CLUNKER BUMBLEBEE VS BARRICADE SG539" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 2 SWINDLE Team Combination C2 - Bruticus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BUZZWORTHY Clunker Bumblebee vs Barricade Studio Series SS 27 - 28 " on EBAY