Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed!

Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed!

Thursday, April 12th, 2012 6:39pm CDT

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 69,831

Uploaded today to the official Transformers Fall of Cybertron Facebook page is another Dinobot - SLUDGE! So we have 4 Dinobots so far! Check out Sludge and company below and be sure to visit the official Transformers Fall of Cybertron Facebook page!

Credit(s): facebook.com/Transformersgame

Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368433)
Posted by Heavy B on April 12th, 2012 @ 6:42pm CDT
If it turns out that the dynobots can combine, My head will explode from sheer epicness
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368437)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 12th, 2012 @ 6:45pm CDT
PLEASE, if there is any kindness left in the world, give us toys of these guys. Please :BOWDOWN:
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368440)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on April 12th, 2012 @ 6:53pm CDT
And the Dinbot Fanboys rejoiced
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368441)
Posted by Trikeboy on April 12th, 2012 @ 6:53pm CDT
I'm so glad they went with the original Apatosaurus dino mode and didn't update him into another species. the transformation looks better too rather than having the head and neck hang off the back. I don't mind the small robot head either. Hasbro, if you do only one thing to please the fans this year, please make Voyager sized FoC Dinobots.

On a side note, Firefox shows that Apatosaurus is a spelling mistake and should be Brontosaurus, lol. Someone needs to brush up on their dino names :)

Also, I wish they called the Triceratops Slag, not Slog. I'm British and I know what that word normally means in my country but I can over look it to have my Transformers with their correct names.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368446)
Posted by City Commander on April 12th, 2012 @ 7:04pm CDT

If they get these five right, that'll massively counterbalance the bad shit that's been going on the last few months.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368448)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 12th, 2012 @ 7:09pm CDT
sludge doesnt look that great but the others are frakin epic, normally id say i hope they make toys of these guys but with the current pricing & quality issues i cant.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368452)
Posted by worldsgreatest on April 12th, 2012 @ 7:20pm CDT
If Snarl gets left out, I will be bummed.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368453)
Posted by griftimus prime on April 12th, 2012 @ 7:22pm CDT
toys please. but how about some neck room
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368464)
Posted by sky_fire12 on April 12th, 2012 @ 7:51pm CDT
Swoop looks awesome, lovin those wings in robot mode. Hasbro, PLEASE make toys of these !!
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368468)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 12th, 2012 @ 8:01pm CDT
City Commander wrote:This is probably the last reasonable chance for us to receive all five dinobots as toys. I really, really hope they do em all, and that they don't screw em up at all.

I couldn't have said it better! ;)^ :VEHI:
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368477)
Posted by rpetras on April 12th, 2012 @ 8:27pm CDT
I will rejoice if toys are made, but I've never know Hasbro to pass on an opportunity to screw things up, so I'm not holding my breath.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368494)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 12th, 2012 @ 9:06pm CDT
worldsgreatest wrote:If Snarl gets left out, I will be bummed.
Don't worry, he's in. ;)

Back, and to the right (in Beast Mode).

Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368495)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on April 12th, 2012 @ 9:09pm CDT
My personal favorite Dinobot, and they did not dissapoint. Bring on Snarl!
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368502)
Posted by Down_Shift on April 12th, 2012 @ 9:24pm CDT
Fantastic looking. Robot head is a little small, but worse things could happen.

Can't wait to see Snarl and a group shot. Might be pretty cool if the finally introduce actual combination into the Dinobots this time around seeing as how Shockwave is the one who re-built them and how obsessed his WFC/EXO/EXI/FOC character is with combination.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368527)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on April 12th, 2012 @ 11:04pm CDT
Not G1 enough. F**k everything. Boycott this game.

Just kidding, this is almost as, if not just as epic as, when they revealed Bruticus! I WANT TOYS OF THESE NOW!
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368529)
Posted by Gandalf on April 12th, 2012 @ 11:18pm CDT
Wow. This is gonna be awesome.

Come on Hasbro, new Dinobot toys would be a guaranteed jackpot!
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368538)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 12th, 2012 @ 11:55pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Not G1 enough. F**k everything. Boycott this game.

Dude, I almost didn't make it to the Just kidding part! :lol:

You got me!

I love these designs. My favorite incarnation of the Dinobots to date. A mix of voyagers and deluxes would be so freaking epic...
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368544)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on April 13th, 2012 @ 12:08am CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Not G1 enough. F**k everything. Boycott this game.

Dude, I almost didn't make it to the Just kidding part! :lol:

You got me!

How do you think they'll divide the classes up? Personally;Grimlock and Sludge as Voyagers;Snarl,Swoop,Slag as deluxes. And if they go with a combiner thing then go G1 combiner styled and have Grimlock a Voyager and the rest deluxes. But hey I'm just dreaming here.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368547)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 13th, 2012 @ 12:21am CDT
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Not G1 enough. F**k everything. Boycott this game.

Dude, I almost didn't make it to the Just kidding part! :lol:

You got me!

Those scales are my picks exactly. Honestly, I don't want them to combine. This combining Dinobot thing does work for me. Besides, it would be WAY less hideous if the design team could focus on just making individual robots. I don't care to see another toy version of a FOC combiner, ever.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Sludge Revealed! (1368552)
Posted by triKlops on April 13th, 2012 @ 12:41am CDT
DAMN, this looks awesome :APPLAUSE:
Toys of these would be icing on the cake

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Heroes of Cybertron ESPIONAGE TEAM Bumblebee + Spike Transformers Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Toys Studio Series 59 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 3RD PARTY MINI SPIKE FIGURE 4-PIECE SET IMPOSSIBLETOYSNET" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Shatter Figure Energon Igniter Bumblebee Movie 2018 New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series SHATTER Deluxe Class #40 Bumblebee Movie Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Predacon Cryotek Megatron Figure MISB" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Gernerations Cyber Battalion Series JETFIRE Walgreens Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DINO SPARKERS OPTIMUS PRIME & GRIMLOCK VF HASBRO TF Brand NEW" on EBAY