Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images

Saturday, April 13th, 2013 12:56PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,533

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Also from TFYuki we have a couple of Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex teaser images. Look out Fortress Maximus you're about to lose your title as largest Transformers ever!

Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images

Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images
Credit(s): TF YUKI
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478769)
Posted by Va'al on April 13th, 2013 @ 12:59pm CDT
Yeah, that is big. :shock:
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478775)
Posted by Dagon on April 13th, 2013 @ 1:06pm CDT
Whoa......that's really something. I think a toy is leaving me speechless.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478779)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on April 13th, 2013 @ 1:10pm CDT
:-? Anybody wonder what size and version of optimus would make perfect to pose metroplex holding him in the palm of his hand?
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478780)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on April 13th, 2013 @ 1:10pm CDT
:-? Anybody wonder what size and version of optimus would make perfect to pose metroplex holding him in the palm of his hand?
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478782)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 13th, 2013 @ 1:12pm CDT
Fort Max could just sit on Metroplex and it would be all over.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478783)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 13th, 2013 @ 1:14pm CDT
DEMEXICONZ wrote::-? Anybody wonder what size and version of optimus would make perfect to pose metroplex holding him in the palm of his hand?


Any Legends version, preferably the RtS mold.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478788)
Posted by RAcast on April 13th, 2013 @ 1:26pm CDT
Metroplex heeds the call of the last Prime. :BOT:
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478802)
Posted by morphobots on April 13th, 2013 @ 2:45pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
DEMEXICONZ wrote::-? Anybody wonder what size and version of optimus would make perfect to pose metroplex holding him in the palm of his hand?


Any Legends version, preferably the RtS mold.



I'd prefer the WST version for purposes of scale, but, unfortunately, he's the wrong style (G1) and doesn't pose worth a darn.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478804)
Posted by Va'al on April 13th, 2013 @ 2:51pm CDT
morphobots wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
DEMEXICONZ wrote::-? Anybody wonder what size and version of optimus would make perfect to pose metroplex holding him in the palm of his hand?


Any Legends version, preferably the RtS mold.



I'd prefer the WST version for purposes of scale, but, unfortunately, he's the wrong style (G1) and doesn't pose worth a darn.


Why not the adorable Kreon Optimus Prime?
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478808)
Posted by Rated X on April 13th, 2013 @ 3:04pm CDT
I wish they would put something other than KREO to show the scale of the hands. I dont collect those things and I dont own a Fort Max either. They should put classics figures next to it.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478811)
Posted by Manterax Prime on April 13th, 2013 @ 3:15pm CDT
I'd do the whole "take my money" thing, but I think that's a given for most of us here.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478813)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 13th, 2013 @ 3:20pm CDT
All we get to see are his hands? :-(

Hopefully we get to see more images soon. I really can't wait for his release.

His release date is somewhere after July, right?
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478818)
Posted by RAcast on April 13th, 2013 @ 3:40pm CDT
Rated X wrote:I wish they would put something other than KREO to show the scale of the hands. I dont collect those things and I dont own a Fort Max either. They should put classics figures next to it.

I'm glad they used something current.

I can't afford to pay $30+ apiece for a deluxe. ;)
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478823)
Posted by Va'al on April 13th, 2013 @ 3:51pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
Rated X wrote:I wish they would put something other than KREO to show the scale of the hands. I dont collect those things and I dont own a Fort Max either. They should put classics figures next to it.

I'm glad they used something current.

I can't afford to pay $30+ apiece for a deluxe. ;)



Also, they're the same size as Lego minifigures. Surely you know how big those are?
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478826)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 13th, 2013 @ 3:58pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Rated X wrote:I wish they would put something other than KREO to show the scale of the hands. I dont collect those things and I dont own a Fort Max either. They should put classics figures next to it.

I'm glad they used something current.

I can't afford to pay $30+ apiece for a deluxe. ;)



Also, they're the same size as Lego minifigures. Surely you know how big those are?


I haven't touched or held one of those in years.

I am bad, and I should feel bad.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478827)
Posted by Va'al on April 13th, 2013 @ 4:02pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Va'al wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Rated X wrote:I wish they would put something other than KREO to show the scale of the hands. I dont collect those things and I dont own a Fort Max either. They should put classics figures next to it.

I'm glad they used something current.

I can't afford to pay $30+ apiece for a deluxe. ;)



Also, they're the same size as Lego minifigures. Surely you know how big those are?


I haven't touched or held one of those in years.

I am bad, and I should feel bad.


They're about this big nowadays (it's the reason why Transformers are so small):

Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478844)
Posted by NovaSentinel on April 13th, 2013 @ 5:15pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Va'al wrote:
RAcast wrote:
Rated X wrote:I wish they would put something other than KREO to show the scale of the hands. I dont collect those things and I dont own a Fort Max either. They should put classics figures next to it.

I'm glad they used something current.

I can't afford to pay $30+ apiece for a deluxe. ;)



Also, they're the same size as Lego minifigures. Surely you know how big those are?


I haven't touched or held one of those in years.

I am bad, and I should feel bad.


They're about this big nowadays (it's the reason why Transformers are so small




And children it would seem...

I think the new Generations Cyberversey style OP with Roller is designed to work with him, even though a small G1 OP can be clearly seen through his windshield. Oh well :D
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478845)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 13th, 2013 @ 5:25pm CDT
NovaSentinel wrote:
I think the new Generations Cyberversey style OP with Roller is designed to work with him, even though a small G1 OP can be clearly seen through his windshield. Oh well :D


Unless you've seen the toy at Toy Fair, there hasn't been any clear images of the Optimus in his torso (at least to my knowledge) on the web. From the very little I saw, it didn't look straight-up Generation One to me. I saw either the upcoming Legends-scaled toy or the Classics Voyager from 2006/07.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478902)
Posted by Ultra Markus on April 13th, 2013 @ 10:20pm CDT
heroes of cybertron PVC figures would go perfectly with metroplex and fortress maximus just the right size and look
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478906)
Posted by triKlops on April 13th, 2013 @ 10:48pm CDT
These comparison shots are getting cooler and cooler.
Be great to see some more sometime soon.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS REVEAL THE SHIELD HASBRO 2010 SOLAR STORM AUTOBOT GRAPPEL LOOSE - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 1 minute 52 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2014 30th GENERATIONS ARMADA STARSCREAM Deluxe IDW MOMC In Stock! - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 4 minutes 39 seconds
nintendo Wii  Console 19 games sonic rayman rabbids star wars transformers - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 6 minutes 48 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Prime RID Animated Airachnid Helicopter - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 7 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Dark Of The Moon Mechtech Sergeant Recon New In Box 88 - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 16 minutes 39 seconds
NEW! TRANSFORMERS BEAST HUNTERS ELECTRONIC OPTIMUS PRIME AUTOBOT LEAD ROBOT MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 18 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Universe Classics Voyager Class Optimus Prime Action Figure Convoy - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 21 minutes 13 seconds
GRIMLOCK 2014 Transformers Age of Extinction Flip and Change MIB - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 26 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test