Unused Transformers Animated Designs

Transformers News: Unused Transformers Animated Designs

Thursday, September 17th, 2009 11:48AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 25,553

S250 was able to obtain and share some of the unused TFA designs for Season 3.

The designs features Ultra Magnus Cybertron alternate mode, Reflector as well as High Brow alternate mode.

Stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news on Transformers.
Credit(s): S250
Re: Unused Transformers Animated Designs (998214)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 17th, 2009 @ 12:01pm CDT
Man, too bad they didn't use them or make them into figures. It sure would be nice to own Reflector even though he's not a camera alt mode anymore.
Re: Unused Transformers Animated Designs (998228)
Posted by REMINATOR on September 17th, 2009 @ 12:14pm CDT
Darn it, I would love to have that UMagnus cybertronian mode to add to my UMagnus collection. Reflector looks awesome! Hopefully those figures get made somehow.
Re: Unused Transformers Animated Designs (998232)
Posted by Hard Hacker on September 17th, 2009 @ 12:18pm CDT
Re: Unused Transformers Animated Designs (998233)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on September 17th, 2009 @ 12:18pm CDT
Re: Unused Transformers Animated Designs (998237)
Posted by Marcdachamp on September 17th, 2009 @ 12:24pm CDT
God, how I miss TFA.
Re: Unused Transformers Animated Designs (998249)
Posted by REMINATOR on September 17th, 2009 @ 12:41pm CDT
Hard Hacker wrote:Correction: Only Reflector is unused. Highbrow and Ultra Magnus transform on Cybertron in Ratchet's flashback in Transwarped.

You are absolutely correct.
Re: Unused Transformers Animated Designs (998257)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 17th, 2009 @ 1:05pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:Reflector would've been cool. I hope hasbro either reissues the figure or makes a new one someday.

I second this, wouldn't been better than the real-gear series. :twisted:
Re: Unused Transformers Animated Designs (998303)
Posted by Requiem Prime on September 17th, 2009 @ 2:22pm CDT
I miss TFA so much. They could have sewn everything up if they had one more season.
Re: Unused Transformers Animated Designs (998537)
Posted by Mechastrike on September 17th, 2009 @ 9:01pm CDT
too bad Reflector wasn't in the series. they could have been excellent spies for Megatron.
Re: Unused Transformers Animated Designs (998615)
Posted by Oilspill on September 18th, 2009 @ 1:26am CDT
Awesome, I hope these make their way into a Mosaic or some other fan art.

Ahh Animated, what a great line/show you were.
Re: Unused Transformers Animated Designs (999417)
Posted by ClassyNX01 on September 19th, 2009 @ 12:57am CDT
Great to see these designs. The style of this show really started to grow on me.

I am assuming then things pretty button up on Animated? I couldn't find solid i.e. official answer even when I e-mailed Hasbro. I guess no hope of it making the leap to the new Hasbro/Discovery station? I figure CN wouldn't want to give Hasbro station a loaded 'gun' (successful show) since they be running in direct competition. Specially since Hasbro can just make a new 'gun' because they own the rights of that IP just not fully in that incarnation.

Oh well it figures successful or not it seems any show I like is doomed to early demise. I feel like a sort of tv show 'Typhoid' Mary. :/ If there are any TV shows you like best be telling me so I can not watch them and there in by spare them for you.

Classy
Re: Unused Transformers Animated Designs (1000699)
Posted by Just Negare on September 21st, 2009 @ 5:53am CDT
Marcdachamp wrote:God, how I miss TFA.

Second that.

Maybe they'll do a Botcon issue... hey... I can live in hope!! :sad:
Re: Unused Transformers Animated Designs (1001155)
Posted by Sustain on September 22nd, 2009 @ 1:03am CDT
Reflector is cool, that would have been nice to see.

Ending Soon On eBay

HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Generations Deluxe Rodimus New - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 39 minutes 29 seconds
SEARCHLIGHT with BACKWIND Transformers Power Core Combiners Figures 2-pack 2010 - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 41 minutes 56 seconds
2005 Transformers Cybertron Hot Shot Deluxe Class Sealed MOC E258 - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 43 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS YEAR OF THE MONKEY OPTIMUS PRIMAL GENERATIONS NEW - Time Remaining: 14 days 15 hours 43 minutes 17 seconds
SDCC 2016 TRANSFORMERS EVOLUTION DECEPTION SOUNDWAVE TABLET FIGURE HASBRO - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 45 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars- Mega Heroic Maximal B'Boom by Hasbro (MIB) - Time Remaining: 29 days 13 hours 45 minutes 47 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Power Core Combiners Double Clutch with Rallybots action fig - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 47 minutes 59 seconds
TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS PREDACON LAZERBACK DELUXE CLASS 2:003 - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 53 minutes
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes