2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:37 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Grffin, the main site admin of Ozformers, has posted images from the 2016 Australia Toyfair, along with a Q & A with Hasbro Australia.

A quick rundown of what is new to see will be presented first, along with the Q&A, and then you will get the deluge of photos.

Here is the back of Scourge's box

Image

New RID products (I think they are remote control cars)

Image

The back of the minicon weapons packaging which shows compatibility with all classes

Image

Also, the playability of the power surge toys

Image

Here is the Q&A, which is specific to the Australian market.

Q - What upcoming store exclusives for Australia that are allowed to be made public?
A -Note, Retailer details are subject to changes from now until they are released.

Platinum Edition Planet of Junk Clash (Wreck-Gar, Autobot Hot Rod, Scrapheap) - NO
Platinum Edition One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall (Optimus Prime, Megatron) - Myer
Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus (Cyclonus, Scourge, Sweep) - NO
Platinum Edition RID Bumblebee & Grimlock - NO
Chinese New Year - Year of the Goat Optimus Primal - NO
Superion (Gen2 deco) boxset - ToysRUs & Target
Menasor (Gen2 deco) boxset - ToysRUs & Target
Bruticus (Gen2 deco) boxset - Target (only)
Victorion boxset - BigW, ToysRUs & BigW
Japanese Masterpiece imports - on hold for a while. Tracks should be the last one for a while.

Q – Any more Hasbro Masterpiece toys this year?
A - There is one coming, but it hasn't been officially revealed yet.

Q - Any chance of getting more of the HK bonus coins and their other freebie items here?
A - Possibly, as the Ultra Magnus coins did well.

Q - RID Happy Meal toys coming here?
A - Should be Early 2017.

Q - Any planned Transformers exhibitions or promotional displays planned for here that you know of (like at Conventions)?
A - Some things are being planned for this year, but nothing has been locked in yet, so nothing can be announced until it is.

Q - Any chance for the Cyber Commander Toys & Cyber Battalion toys here?
A - No


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26981
News Credits: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:49 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
So what? Fort Max has no heels either, or ankles for that matter, I was about to say that it was getting hard to resist Fort Max, but if going the way metro did of barely being able to hold a stable pose, guess I'm out >:oP
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7755
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby Randomhero » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:58 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:So what? Fort Max has no heels either, or ankles for that matter, I was about to say that it was getting hard to resist Fort Max, but if going the way metro did of barely being able to hold a stable pose, guess I'm out >:oP



Those are metroplex'S legs. What did you expect? There's not really a way to give him ankle articulation with the amount of weight he has for any kind of stability.
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2660
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:04 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:So what? Fort Max has no heels either, or ankles for that matter, I was about to say that it was getting hard to resist Fort Max, but if going the way metro did of barely being able to hold a stable pose, guess I'm out >:oP



Those are metroplex'S legs. What did you expect? There's not really a way to give him ankle articulation with the amount of weight he has for any kind of stability.


I mean, I figured they were, but that doesn't mean that they couldn't have given him fold out heels - especially as he doesn't do anything with metros' leg transformation now...
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7755
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby Optimizzy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:06 am

Motto: "One look at me and you're lost."
Weapon: Requiem Blaster
WAVE ONE.....BOUGHT!!!

;) I really like everything so far.
I have been into transformers since 1984.
While I love G1 I also love new innovations and takes on the characters.
I prefer official Hasbro releases of stuff for the most part
I'm not a huge fan of Japanese original Transformers media or designs.
It's easier for me to say which are my LEAST favorite toy lines: Beast Machines, Robots in Disguise.
TFCon List: Classics Skywarp, General Optimus, BW Airrazor, Transmetal Tarantulus, Alternity Prime, Fire Convoy
User avatar
Optimizzy
Headmaster
Posts: 1043
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:43 pm
Location: Walhalla, SC
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 2
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby leokearon » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:17 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Hard to make out given the angle, but can Fort actually connect with Blaster and co's base modes?
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
User avatar
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 941
News Credits: 18
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:37 am
Location: Waterford, Ireland
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:20 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I don't like the gray that was used for PM Prime's trailer/guns and Blaster's legs. It looks too drab.

Though, anyone else seeing the conspicuous red cross symbol on the front of Prime's trailer?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34111
News Credits: 353
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:22 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
leokearon wrote:Hard to make out given the angle, but can Fort actually connect with Blaster and co's base modes?


Yes. there is a ramp in the front and on the sides.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26981
News Credits: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby o.supreme » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:25 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I know we've observed this a lot, but it's sad that the individuals who set up these displays have no pride in their work. The G2 CW Combiners look awful.(how they are displayed, not the toys themselves) For a second I thought Powerglide was humping Superion's leg, until I realized they just left his arm down instead of trying to pose it in some dignified way.

And apparently they are sexist also, believing that just because Victorion is a female, she cant even lift up her own sword. ;)
I am very much interested in Botcon 2016 Customization Class Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet, willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Faction Commander
Posts: 4284
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby william-james88 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:28 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:I don't like the gray that was used for PM Prime's trailer/guns and Blaster's legs. It looks too drab.

Though, anyone else seeing the conspicuous red cross symbol on the front of Prime's trailer?


the red cross isnt intentional. Its the shae of the grey plastic against the red arms that is mirrored onto both sides, creating the cross.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26981
News Credits: 2940
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:32 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
leokearon wrote:Hard to make out given the angle, but can Fort actually connect with Blaster and co's base modes?


Yes. there is a ramp in the front and on the sides.


All leader class figures can connect to one another as well as Fort Max :-D
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7755
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby Triptykon » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:33 am

So hyped for Titans return. Loving just about every mold. Blaster and Galvatron are must haves, with scourge and blurr right behind them. Can't wait!!
Image
Triptykon
Micromaster
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:45 pm
Watch Triptykon on YouTube

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:35 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
And can I just ask: What the he|| is up with the deluxe neck joints?!? Blurr's looking down and to the side! Are the heads ball jointed, or is the connector port on the body able to rock???? I seriously have to know the answers to this, like immediately [-(
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7755
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby RevTibe » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:08 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:And can I just ask: What the he|| is up with the deluxe neck joints?!? Blurr's looking down and to the side! Are the heads ball jointed, or is the connector port on the body able to rock???? I seriously have to know the answers to this, like immediately [-(
Same trick the recent Voyager Brainstorm used - the Titanmaster partner's head is on a balljoint; since the lil' guy's head is the part that pegs into the main body, this balljoint can also be used for the headmode neck.

There were some reports that Voyager Brainstorm's head pegged in too snugly and the balljoint would pop off when you tried to removed the head; I'd imagine HasTak have had the chance to smooth that out for the Titanmasters.
RevTibe
Vehicon
Posts: 310
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:26 am
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:10 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
RevTibe wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:And can I just ask: What the he|| is up with the deluxe neck joints?!? Blurr's looking down and to the side! Are the heads ball jointed, or is the connector port on the body able to rock???? I seriously have to know the answers to this, like immediately [-(
Same trick the recent Voyager Brainstorm used - the Titanmaster partner's head is on a balljoint; since the lil' guy's head is the part that pegs into the main body, this balljoint can also be used for the headmode neck.

There were some reports that Voyager Brainstorm's head pegged in too snugly and the balljoint would pop off when you tried to removed the head; I'd imagine HasTak have had the chance to smooth that out for the Titanmasters.


I wanna believe you , but we haven't seen any indication of this, guess we need to wait for in-hand images. Don't get me wrong, I really wanna believe you, in fact I kinda do, but the renders at least don't show them as having that kind of clearance :-?
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7755
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby RevTibe » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
RevTibe wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:And can I just ask: What the he|| is up with the deluxe neck joints?!? Blurr's looking down and to the side! Are the heads ball jointed, or is the connector port on the body able to rock???? I seriously have to know the answers to this, like immediately [-(
Same trick the recent Voyager Brainstorm used - the Titanmaster partner's head is on a balljoint; since the lil' guy's head is the part that pegs into the main body, this balljoint can also be used for the headmode neck.

There were some reports that Voyager Brainstorm's head pegged in too snugly and the balljoint would pop off when you tried to removed the head; I'd imagine HasTak have had the chance to smooth that out for the Titanmasters.


I wanna believe you , but we haven't seen any indication of this, guess we need to wait for in-hand images. Don't get me wrong, I really wanna believe you, in fact I kinda do, but the renders at least don't show them as having that kind of clearance :-?
Looked over photos for evidence, and it might just be a rotational joint? The clearest show I've found of a Titanmaster's "neck" in action is the little Megatron/Nucleon guy being transformed in the Titanmaster's facebook video, worth a look.
RevTibe
Vehicon
Posts: 310
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:26 am
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:42 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
RevTibe wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
RevTibe wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:And can I just ask: What the he|| is up with the deluxe neck joints?!? Blurr's looking down and to the side! Are the heads ball jointed, or is the connector port on the body able to rock???? I seriously have to know the answers to this, like immediately [-(
Same trick the recent Voyager Brainstorm used - the Titanmaster partner's head is on a balljoint; since the lil' guy's head is the part that pegs into the main body, this balljoint can also be used for the headmode neck.

There were some reports that Voyager Brainstorm's head pegged in too snugly and the balljoint would pop off when you tried to removed the head; I'd imagine HasTak have had the chance to smooth that out for the Titanmasters.


I wanna believe you , but we haven't seen any indication of this, guess we need to wait for in-hand images. Don't get me wrong, I really wanna believe you, in fact I kinda do, but the renders at least don't show them as having that kind of clearance :-?
Looked over photos for evidence, and it might just be a rotational joint? The clearest show I've found of a Titanmaster's "neck" in action is the little Megatron/Nucleon guy being transformed in the Titanmaster's facebook video, worth a look.


Yeah, I've seen it, I think it may just have room to rock but not enough to be a full fledged ball joint; still, if this is true, it's enough to make me reconsider not getting a lot of the deluxe's...
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7755
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby steals_your_goats » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:44 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Triptykon wrote:So hyped for Titans return. Loving just about every mold. Blaster and Galvatron are must haves, with scourge and blurr right behind them. Can't wait!!


Glad to see some more blurr and scourge love. I'm surprised no one's talked about sentinel primes color scheme. Unless I'm behind on this it looks like he has quite a few new colors that the initial render didn't have.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
Posts: 1581
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:48 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
steals_your_goats wrote:
Triptykon wrote:So hyped for Titans return. Loving just about every mold. Blaster and Galvatron are must haves, with scourge and blurr right behind them. Can't wait!!


Glad to see some more blurr and scourge love. I'm surprised no one's talked about sentinel primes color scheme. Unless I'm behind on this it looks like he has quite a few new colors that the initial render didn't have.


Not really, they're just different and kinda blend together, you know, in the worst possible way :HEADHURTS:

1444668785_Sentinel-Prime-Robot.png


Image
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7755
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby Segor » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:39 pm

Does Fortress Maximus come with a gun/weapon like Metroplex did??

I see that in the box art it shoes a blue one, but haven't seen the one that comes with the figure itself.
User avatar
Segor
Micromaster
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:43 am
Location: Costa Rica

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby RiddlerJ » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:43 pm

I keep thinking Fort Max is mistransformed. His boots look like they should open out in some way, but they aren't here or on the box. Metroplex's opened.
User avatar
RiddlerJ
Godmaster
Posts: 1688
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
What's the items at the bottom of the titan returns display? Namely the yellow looking one with the g2 type front. But everything is looking good here, can't wait till they hit the shelves.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 11621
News Credits: 783
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby o.supreme » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:56 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Well the cover appears to be an homage to Marvel Comics TF issue #12, and what looks like a couple of Kreon mini figures?? (although I thought Kre-O was done? at least in North America) - what the other two window box type items are, I have no clue, it appears to show more comics underneath however.
I am very much interested in Botcon 2016 Customization Class Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet, willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Faction Commander
Posts: 4284
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:59 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Glad to see Hasbro's Galvatron won't have that horrendous shade of purple seen in the promotional video last week. Looks like he's back on the table for purchase when I spot him in a store! :)

Scourge looks interesting, but plain with his almost entirely blue robot mode. I can't get over his overly square head either. The headmaster gimmick is working against him in this case. I think I'll stick with the Generations figure. I don't mind the updated alt mode, and the figure overall just looks much more interesting.

Victorian looks a LOT better with her colors adjusted to be more muted.

Astrotrain is looking good, but I'll wait for Takara's inevitable screen accurate color scheme.

That Wheelie looks pretty good too. It may just replace my Universe 2008/Henkei version.

Blurr looks interesting too, but again, I might wait to see how Takara does the colors. All the blues look way too close in shade to one another on the Hasbro version.

I'm not a fan of the muddy brownish gray used for Powermaster Prime and Blaster. It's the same off shade they used on the recent G1 Blaster reissues over the past decade.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
News Staff
Posts: 3841
News Credits: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: 2016 Toyfair Australia: New Pictures of Transformers Robots in Disguise and Titans Return

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:06 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Wolfman Jake wrote:Glad to see Hasbro's Galvatron won't have that horrendous shade of purple seen in the promotional video last week. Looks like he's back on the table for purchase when I spot him in a store! :)

Scourge looks interesting, but plain with his almost entirely blue robot mode. I can't get over his overly square head either. The headmaster gimmick is working against him in this case. I think I'll stick with the Generations figure. I don't mind the updated alt mode, and the figure overall just looks much more interesting.

Victorian looks a LOT better with her colors adjusted to be more muted.

Astrotrain is looking good, but I'll wait for Takara's inevitable screen accurate color scheme.

That Wheelie looks pretty good too. It may just replace my Universe 2008/Henkei version.

Blurr looks interesting too, but again, I might wait to see how Takara does the colors. All the blues look way too close in shade to one another on the Hasbro version.

I'm not a fan of the muddy brownish gray used for Powermaster Prime and Blaster. It's the same off shade they used on the recent G1 Blaster reissues over the past decade.


Yeah, there must've been a sale on that color, cuz they are using it on everyone :HEADHURTS:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7755
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
Twincast / Podcast #264:
"Kingdom Come"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Model Diecast 5 1/8in Crosshairs Corvette Transformers Scale 1/32 Jada Model Car" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Loyal Subjects THUNDERCRACKER Action Vinyls g1 Seeker jet" on EBAY
Buy "transformers masterpiece cheetor NMIB Never Opened!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Voyager Class Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Crosshairs" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Silver Knight Optimus Prime & Grimlock! Complete!" on EBAY
Buy "New NIB Transformers Platinum Edition Grimlock vs Decepticon Bruticus Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Deluxe Class High Octane Bumblebee" on EBAY