California Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Re: California Transformers sightings

Postby yuletak » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:51 pm

The Target @ 2220 Bridgepointe Pkwy, San Mateo, CA 94404, had several Titans Return Seasprays and Cosmos marked down to $5.74. They had a few TR Deluxes as well, marked down to ~$8, IIRC. Selection was sparse.
yuletak
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:32 pm

Re: California Transformers sightings

Postby threeonetwo » Fri May 18, 2018 3:42 pm

TARGET in El Centro California.
Attachments
Rodimus Unicronus.jpg
threeonetwo
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Re: California Transformers sightings

Postby Sjeng » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:18 am

AutobotDad is helping me find some missing TF's from my list below, so if anyone in the S.F. area spots anything relevant please post it! (or post whatever you find for other Californians) ;)

I know that PotP Tailgate, Battleslash, Roadtrap, Outback, (Windcharger) are on the HTS, so if anyone can send me one of those 20% off discount coupons, that's be great! ;)^
Want list:
LG-12 TT Windblade
PotP Starscream, Tailgate, Battleslash, Roadtrap, Outback, Windcharger, T.R. Walmart Clones 2-pack incoming
PotP Deluxe Blast-off, Repugnus & Puch/Counterpunch incoming
PotP Blot, Cutthroat, Sinnertwin, Novastar incoming
T.R. Ramhorn
PotP Ricochet
Siege Sideswipe, Skytread, Shockwave, Red Alert, Brunt, Impactor, Smashdown, Greenlight, Lancer? (maybe 3x Refractor and Soundwave).
Generations Select Pirahnacon!


Check out my B.O.T.S.
User avatar
Sjeng
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 505
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: California Transformers sightings

Postby Tfcollector23 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:40 pm

FYI, the Target in Oxnard, CA has the SS Leader Class DOTM Megatron and wavemate Jetfire on the shelf. I would have bought them both, but my wife gave me the guilt trip routine. We don't have enough money, we have to buy more household stuff, bla bla bla, lol. :)
Tfcollector23
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: California Transformers sightings

Postby Z3ROhour » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:24 pm

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
Tfcollector23 wrote:FYI, the Target in Oxnard, CA has the SS Leader Class DOTM Megatron and wavemate Jetfire on the shelf. I would have bought them both, but my wife gave me the guilt trip routine. We don't have enough money, we have to buy more household stuff, bla bla bla, lol. :)

i hear you, brother.

after 26 years
my wife has found
i dont drink, smoke, cheat, do drugs, care for sports, muscle cars or strippers
that a fig
here and there
is a decent caveat
:DANCE:

gotta love my Solluminous
(her Cybertronian persona)

lucky
or what?
zodconvoy wrote:
"DOES HE NOT HAVE FEET TO STOMP?!?!? NOR TEETH TO GNASH!?!?
A DINOBOT IS NEVER WITHOUT HIS WEAPONS!"
Image
Latest FIGS (05/19 -07/19): UT TROLL! SIEGE IRONHIDE! MMC TURBEN & BOVIS! KBB MP10V & White CORE FIGHTER! ACE DESIGN Hiccups! Beelzeboss Iron Lady Custom Kit!NONNEF SIDESWIPE & HOUND UPGRADE SETS!
User avatar
Z3ROhour
Gestalt
Posts: 2752
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Re: California Transformers sightings

Postby Z3ROhour » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:29 pm

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
#-o
no one has posted here in a kabillion years!

probably
Cali is huge
thus
we CA TF fans live nowhere near each other.

i will try to be more dilligent.
if u others do, as well.

ok?
;)
zodconvoy wrote:
"DOES HE NOT HAVE FEET TO STOMP?!?!? NOR TEETH TO GNASH!?!?
A DINOBOT IS NEVER WITHOUT HIS WEAPONS!"
Image
Latest FIGS (05/19 -07/19): UT TROLL! SIEGE IRONHIDE! MMC TURBEN & BOVIS! KBB MP10V & White CORE FIGHTER! ACE DESIGN Hiccups! Beelzeboss Iron Lady Custom Kit!NONNEF SIDESWIPE & HOUND UPGRADE SETS!
User avatar
Z3ROhour
Gestalt
Posts: 2752
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Re: California Transformers sightings

Postby Sjeng » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:37 am

AutobotDad is from the Bay Area SF. Any news on Siege products?
Want list:
LG-12 TT Windblade
PotP Starscream, Tailgate, Battleslash, Roadtrap, Outback, Windcharger, T.R. Walmart Clones 2-pack incoming
PotP Deluxe Blast-off, Repugnus & Puch/Counterpunch incoming
PotP Blot, Cutthroat, Sinnertwin, Novastar incoming
T.R. Ramhorn
PotP Ricochet
Siege Sideswipe, Skytread, Shockwave, Red Alert, Brunt, Impactor, Smashdown, Greenlight, Lancer? (maybe 3x Refractor and Soundwave).
Generations Select Pirahnacon!


Check out my B.O.T.S.
User avatar
Sjeng
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 505
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: California Transformers sightings

Postby Z3ROhour » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:06 pm

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
Sjeng wrote:AutobotDad is from the Bay Area SF. Any news on Siege products?

I am in Modesto / Ceres.

so far
i have acquired
the entire first wave
all price points

my only let-down?
Ultra Magnus

an Ultra brick.
poasable brick
but a big, boxy brick, non the less.

but the rest?
MAG-F#$%ING-NIFICENT!!!

:DANCE:
zodconvoy wrote:
"DOES HE NOT HAVE FEET TO STOMP?!?!? NOR TEETH TO GNASH!?!?
A DINOBOT IS NEVER WITHOUT HIS WEAPONS!"
Image
Latest FIGS (05/19 -07/19): UT TROLL! SIEGE IRONHIDE! MMC TURBEN & BOVIS! KBB MP10V & White CORE FIGHTER! ACE DESIGN Hiccups! Beelzeboss Iron Lady Custom Kit!NONNEF SIDESWIPE & HOUND UPGRADE SETS!
User avatar
Z3ROhour
Gestalt
Posts: 2752
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Re: California Transformers sightings

Postby Tfcollector23 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:40 pm

Z3ROhour wrote:
Tfcollector23 wrote:FYI, the Target in Oxnard, CA has the SS Leader Class DOTM Megatron and wavemate Jetfire on the shelf. I would have bought them both, but my wife gave me the guilt trip routine. We don't have enough money, we have to buy more household stuff, bla bla bla, lol. :)

i hear you, brother.

after 26 years
my wife has found
i dont drink, smoke, cheat, do drugs, care for sports, muscle cars or strippers
that a fig
here and there
is a decent caveat
:DANCE:

gotta love my Solluminous
(her Cybertronian persona)

lucky
or what?


Very similar situation to me, but I do vape. My wife felt guilty after shutting me down, so she said it was cool for me to get it the following day, and it was still there, so I picked it up! I really wanted to get the Jetfire as well, but just couldn't justify it to myself.
Tfcollector23
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: California Transformers sightings

Postby Darth-Badguy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:31 pm

82FBDDC4-43AB-44AF-81E5-19D96447A820.jpeg
LA area: Saw Energon Igniters Cliffjumper, Ironhide, and Soundwave at the West Hollywood Target this afternoon. Looked like only one of each in a sea of Optimus and Hot Rod.
Attachments
19DD2E17-8C39-4A85-B13F-CA74AD827371.jpeg
Darth-Badguy
Mini-Con
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Previous

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #225 - The Overexposure of Bumblebee
Twincast / Podcast #225:
"The Overexposure of Bumblebee"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 16th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "transformers siege war for cybertron Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Trilogy Deluxe Class Cog WFC-S8" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Masterpiece MP 28 Cybertron Hot Rod Rodimus Coin" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Walgreens Cyber Battalion Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Hasbro Takara 1985 Sinnertwin Card Back File Card" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Hasbro 1987 Transformers G1 SINNERTWIN TERRORCONS ABOMINUS Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of Primes SOLUS PRIME Prime Masters with Octopunch Armor" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF PRIMES MASTER QUINTUS PRIME FIGURE" on EBAY