Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Check it out!
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6411
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Dead Metal » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Awesome!, typing up news story right now.
Why did they redesign Prime? This new design is ugly the old design from WFC was much cooler, this one just screams "I am Fattymus Prime and I have returned!"
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14429
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Dead Metal » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:22 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Still don't have enough trailers and clips to keep you interested or well fixed for Transformers Fall of Cybertron?
Love seeing voice actors work?
Is Peter Cullen your hero?
Well, do we have something for you then!
Thanks to seibertron.com member BeastProwl we know that Machinima have uploaded a brand new trailer entitled Inside Optimus Prime - Heart of a Leader. This trailer, like most War for Cybertron trailers is more of a mini feature showing off the people behind the game, in this case Peter Cullen!


Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14429
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
And I'm glad to hear they are taking a more emotional ground for this one. Thats what Prime is really missing.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6411
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby starscream2222 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Motto: ""Total victory requires total knowledge""
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Unless im mistaken at 1:08 that is an entirely blue altmode. Didnt the Ultra Magnus toy have an entirely blue altmode? :-?
Image
User avatar
starscream2222
Micromaster
Posts: 76
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: Lidsdale, NSW, Australia
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Stormrider » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
It's really cool to have Cullen and Welker for this game. They're like the icing on the cake.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Bouncy X » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Stormrider wrote:It's really cool to have Cullen and Welker for this game. They're like the icing on the cake.


they got Welker this time? i just figured it be the same guy who did Megatron in the previous game. or is Welker doing Soundwave and/or other voices?
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
User avatar
Bouncy X
Pretender
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:49 pm

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Jazz813 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:51 pm

I just say epic, Peter Cullen rules, can't wait to get my copy of this awesome game. :D
User avatar
Jazz813
Minibot
Posts: 158
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:59 pm
Location: Luxembourg
Watch Jazz813 on YouTube
Buy from Jazz813 on eBay

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:18 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bouncy X wrote:
Stormrider wrote:It's really cool to have Cullen and Welker for this game. They're like the icing on the cake.


they got Welker this time? i just figured it be the same guy who did Megatron in the previous game. or is Welker doing Soundwave and/or other voices?
Fred Tatasciore is still Megatron. Isaac C. Singleton Jr. is still Soundwave. So, yeah, no Welker. :D
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27666
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Stormrider » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Bouncy X wrote:
Stormrider wrote:It's really cool to have Cullen and Welker for this game. They're like the icing on the cake.


they got Welker this time? i just figured it be the same guy who did Megatron in the previous game. or is Welker doing Soundwave and/or other voices?


Fred Tatasciore is still Megatron. Isaac C. Singleton Jr. is still Soundwave. So, yeah, no Welker. :D


No Welker :oops: :-(
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8618
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stormrider wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bouncy X wrote:
Stormrider wrote:It's really cool to have Cullen and Welker for this game. They're like the icing on the cake.


they got Welker this time? i just figured it be the same guy who did Megatron in the previous game. or is Welker doing Soundwave and/or other voices?


Fred Tatasciore is still Megatron. Isaac C. Singleton Jr. is still Soundwave. So, yeah, no Welker. :D


No Welker :oops: :-(
Wouldn't make sense for them to get Welker for Megs or SW, since this game takes place immediately after the first, and both characters suddenly having new voices would feel awkward and forced.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27666
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:45 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Sabrblade wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bouncy X wrote:
Stormrider wrote:It's really cool to have Cullen and Welker for this game. They're like the icing on the cake.


they got Welker this time? i just figured it be the same guy who did Megatron in the previous game. or is Welker doing Soundwave and/or other voices?


Fred Tatasciore is still Megatron. Isaac C. Singleton Jr. is still Soundwave. So, yeah, no Welker. :D


No Welker :oops: :-(
Wouldn't make sense for them to get Welker for Megs or SW, since this game takes place immediately after the first, and both characters suddenly having new voices would feel awkward and forced.

Just as awkward and forced as the new ugly ass designs for them?
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14429
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Wigglez » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:41 am

Motto: "*cough*"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I like the new body design for OP. Not the head design though. I liked wars OP head better.
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1212
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: Everywhere
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Fall of cybertron: Heart of a leader trailer

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:55 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dead Metal wrote:Just as awkward and forced as the new ugly ass designs for them?
Megatron at least starts out with his WFC body, so hopefully we'll see how he gets his new body (and I'm also hopping for something similar with Optimus, like if earliest we see of him in the flashback after level 1 is him emergind from some sort of repair chamber in which he gets rebuilt or something).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27666
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Go! SAMURAI Team Microns JIN, ZAN, GAN - Amazon Japan Exclusives - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 51 minutes 48 seconds
KRE-O Transformers Robots In Disguise UnderBite JetPack TakeDown Kreon B0950 New - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 53 minutes 46 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITAN CLASS METROPLEX SCAMPER HASBRO FIGURE SA AQ4017 - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 55 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Leader Class Bumblebee Camaro New w Starscream - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 59 minutes 16 seconds
New Open Box Takara Tomy Transformers Go G19 Hunter Ratchet JAPAN IMPORT Rare - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 59 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers PRIME BEAST HUNTERS ARCEE MOC Mint COMP.  2014 - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 59 seconds
Transformers Armada Optimus Prime & Demolisher Mint Complete M433 - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 1 minute 36 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Universe Titanium Series - Hot Zone Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 1 minute 52 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test