Floating panels, backpacks and wings. So much waste!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Floating panels, backpacks and wings. So much waste!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:05 am

I just thought of a figure with crap kibble. G1 Grimlock, (Sadly, this transfers to MP Grimlock, but I love the figure anyway. Best MP IMO) Maybe it's because he's my favorite comic character and I have a quite a few Grimlocks from the different lines. I just hate that dino head hanging off his back.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18853
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Floating panels, backpacks and wings. So much waste!

Postby xyl360 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:41 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:I just thought of a figure with crap kibble. G1 Grimlock, (Sadly, this transfers to MP Grimlock, but I love the figure anyway. Best MP IMO) Maybe it's because he's my favorite comic character and I have a quite a few Grimlocks from the different lines. I just hate that dino head hanging off his back.

Very true about the head, but on the other hand, to me anyway, his 'wings' on his back which are formed by his torso splitting is part of his signature look, and I don't think he'd look right without them, but I'm sure that's just because I'm used to seeing him that way.
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3024
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Floating panels, backpacks and wings. So much waste!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Motto: "I will be your blade. I will be your shield."
Weapon: Armor Axe
PrymeStriker wrote:What about Animated Oil Slick? Aside from the handlebars, he doesn't have a lot of floating panels. No wings or backpacks.



I was blown away by Animated Oilslick. The handlebars dont count at all. They act as studs or something. He does have "floating panels" that act as barrel storage... panels that can fold right down! That TF is in my top ten favorite of all time in the fun, look, and design categories.
Due to Photobucket getting really greedy, the Lab is undergoing maintenance for an undetermined amount of time.
Image
Click HERE to enter my lab and marvel at my INSANE CREATIONS!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6690
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Floating panels, backpacks and wings. So much waste!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:25 am

xyl360 wrote: his 'wings' on his back which are formed by his torso splitting is part of his signature look, and I don't think he'd look right without them, but I'm sure that's just because I'm used to seeing him that way.


That's why I really like the WW Grimlock toy. Has the wings, but no head.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18853
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Japan RARE Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Technobots Computron - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 53 minutes 20 seconds
Japan Rare TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS UNITED UN01 Optimus Prime Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 53 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Blu Ray Limited Gift Set w/ Grimlock Statue NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 56 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Universe Wallmart Exclusive  Skywarp - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 58 minutes 22 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Henkei C-01 Convoy Optimus Prime MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 1 minute 35 seconds
2002 Transformers Voyager Class Armada red Alert+Longarm Mini-con+comic MISB new - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 5 minutes 2 seconds
Vtg Transformers RID Hightower Heavy Load Grimlock Wedge Build Team Combiner Lot - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 10 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS G2 STUNTICONS MENASOR BOX SET NEW IN PACKAGE SEALED - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 14 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test