FoC Shockwave

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby leakin' lubricant » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Image

Image

Image

FoC Shockwave... Is there anything he cant do.
User avatar
leakin' lubricant
Godmaster
Posts: 1692
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:44 pm
Buy from leakin' lubricant on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby Diem » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:48 pm

I quite like him. Maybe because I don't really care much about him as a character so I'm more easily pleased than Shockwave fanboys, maybe because he's one of the few WFC figures who ALWAYS had a cybertron mode so he doesn't look like TRUUUUCKS IN SPAAAAACE.
User avatar
Diem
City Commander
Posts: 3212
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby Optimum Supreme » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Is there some sort of trick to keeping the end piece on the rest of the gun? Mine just sort of barely sits there and if you move the figure much at all, it's so loose that it doesn't take much of a touch for it to just fall off.
User avatar
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Posts: 1740
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Rank: N/A
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby kirbenvost » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:18 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
You must've got a bad one, mine stays on no problem.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8817
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby Optimum Supreme » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:46 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Oh crap! I hate when that happens.
User avatar
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Posts: 1740
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Rank: N/A
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Yeah, mine stays on just fine, too.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3917
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby leakin' lubricant » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Optimum Supreme wrote:Is there some sort of trick to keeping the end piece on the rest of the gun? Mine just sort of barely sits there and if you move the figure much at all, it's so loose that it doesn't take much of a touch for it to just fall off.


I have the same problem, but I only have it attached during Alt mode so not much of an issue.
User avatar
leakin' lubricant
Godmaster
Posts: 1692
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:44 pm
Buy from leakin' lubricant on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby Optimum Supreme » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
leakin' lubricant wrote:
Optimum Supreme wrote:Is there some sort of trick to keeping the end piece on the rest of the gun? Mine just sort of barely sits there and if you move the figure much at all, it's so loose that it doesn't take much of a touch for it to just fall off.


I have the same problem, but I only have it attached during Alt mode so not much of an issue.


Yeah, it's not such an issue for his real modes, since his space weapon whatever locks it in really well, and for robot, I kinda like the arm gun better without it and can stick it on his back, but like for a lot of the fan modes that look really cool, it's just gonna be impossible to do. Oh well.
User avatar
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Posts: 1740
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Rank: N/A
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Re: FoC Shockwave

Postby RAcast » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Optimum Supreme wrote:
leakin' lubricant wrote:
Optimum Supreme wrote:Is there some sort of trick to keeping the end piece on the rest of the gun? Mine just sort of barely sits there and if you move the figure much at all, it's so loose that it doesn't take much of a touch for it to just fall off.


I have the same problem, but I only have it attached during Alt mode so not much of an issue.


Yeah, it's not such an issue for his real modes, since his space weapon whatever locks it in really well, and for robot, I kinda like the arm gun better without it and can stick it on his back, but like for a lot of the fan modes that look really cool, it's just gonna be impossible to do. Oh well.

I'm sure you could apply some clear nail polish on the inside of the cannon part to solve the issue.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3049
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

New Transformers Generation Toy GT-4 J4ZZ MP Jazz Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 32 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers legends LG36 Soundwave Japan Import - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 4 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers 2013 Subscription Figure Breakdown by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 18 days 6 hours 4 minutes 51 seconds
LEE BRADLEY signed autograph In Person TRANSFORMERS 8x10 (20x25cm)  COMIC ARTIST - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 8 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers DOTM MechTech Darksteel MIP - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 9 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers DOTM Autobot Lunarfire Optimus Prime Walmart Brand New Sealed - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 9 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers DOTM Autobot Bumblebee Target Action Figure Brand New Sealed - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 9 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers DOTM MechTech Jolt MIP - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 9 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test