Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby ScottyP » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:13 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Seibertron wrote:I can't find YOTG Optimus Prime or Masterpiece Soundwave on BBTS no matter which keywords I search for. Are they selling these?

Might have to wait until a certain date before they can list them. It's happened before with Platinum sets.
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4535
News Credits: 173
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby shajaki » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:01 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Arctorro wrote:
megatronus wrote:I'm so unreasonably/irrationally excited for YOTG Soundwave. It's weird and I love it.
You're not the only one, can't wait to get him. Seems like I just might be turning into a MP Soundwave collector, assuming they use the mould again.
im with y'all. its like YOTH MP10 all over again :DANCE:
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9725
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby megatronus » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:55 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
So I actually sighted YOTG Soundwave at TRU Times Square yesterday, but was stupid and didn't take a picture and submit the sighting as news.

TRU wanted $220 for him. You read that right - $220. Are they joking? Granted, Times Square prices are jacked up, but that still probably means TRUs nationwide will list him for $199.95.

The box was all banged up, so I left it there. I'd pay up to $150 for this piece, and I predict he'll be discounted at some point once he's more widely available.
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5511
News Credits: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:13 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
220$? As in in US $? For the ugliest repaint ever? JFC, at that price, you can get the Takara original and all the cassettes!

Easy pass for anyone who is not into weird sh!t.
Got any interests in anime? Love 'em kawai chibi animu toys?
Go to the NENDOROID GENERAL thread and have fun!

Image

Also, why not click HERE to enter my lab and marvel at my INSANE CREATIONS!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8154
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby ScottyP » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:15 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
megatronus wrote:So I actually sighted YOTG Soundwave at TRU Times Square yesterday, but was stupid and didn't take a picture and submit the sighting as news.

TRU wanted $220 for him. You read that right - $220. Are they joking? Granted, Times Square prices are jacked up, but that still probably means TRUs nationwide will list him for $199.95.

The box was all banged up, so I left it there. I'd pay up to $150 for this piece, and I predict he'll be discounted at some point once he's more widely available.

The one I bought from Hong Kong on ebay a couple weeks ago was about $160 after shipping. Sounds like that was the way to go!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4535
News Credits: 173
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby megatronus » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:21 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
ScottyP wrote:
megatronus wrote:So I actually sighted YOTG Soundwave at TRU Times Square yesterday, but was stupid and didn't take a picture and submit the sighting as news.

TRU wanted $220 for him. You read that right - $220. Are they joking? Granted, Times Square prices are jacked up, but that still probably means TRUs nationwide will list him for $199.95.

The box was all banged up, so I left it there. I'd pay up to $150 for this piece, and I predict he'll be discounted at some point once he's more widely available.

The one I bought from Hong Kong on ebay a couple weeks ago was about $160 after shipping. Sounds like that was the way to go!

I may have to go that way myself, even though I'd rather buy a case from TRU. I'm going to give it a few weeks... if he's distributed in this area remotely as well as YOTH Prime was distributed (at least among the 3 NYC TRUs that are easily accessible to me), I'll be seeing lots of Soundwave soon. And again, that $220 price is just unsustainable...
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5511
News Credits: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby Cobotron » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:21 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
$220? Unbelievable! That has to be in part to the NYC effect.
I wonder if this thing will shelf warm it's self into clearance.
It sports really a "acquired taste".
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 9017
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby shajaki » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
-Kanrabat- wrote:220$? As in in US $?

:-s
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9725
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby Arctorro » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:27 am

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
Always better to import MPs. Not sure how much the shipping is to the U.S., but at $120 + shipping it has to be better than retail.
Image

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
User avatar
Arctorro
Godmaster
Posts: 1855
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Victoria, Australia
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:36 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Arctorro wrote:Always better to import MPs. Not sure how much the shipping is to the U.S., but at $120 + shipping it has to be better than retail.


HAH! Anyone who want to buy them at NYC should spend an extra 2 secconds on the net!
Got any interests in anime? Love 'em kawai chibi animu toys?
Go to the NENDOROID GENERAL thread and have fun!

Image

Also, why not click HERE to enter my lab and marvel at my INSANE CREATIONS!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8154
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby megatronus » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:43 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Arctorro wrote:Always better to import MPs. Not sure how much the shipping is to the U.S., but at $120 + shipping it has to be better than retail.


HAH! Anyone who want to buy them at NYC should spend an extra 2 secconds on the net!

Well excuse me. >:oP
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5511
News Credits: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby Arctorro » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
megatronus wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Arctorro wrote:Always better to import MPs. Not sure how much the shipping is to the U.S., but at $120 + shipping it has to be better than retail.


HAH! Anyone who want to buy them at NYC should spend an extra 2 secconds on the net!

Well excuse me. >:oP
:lol:

I can understand wanting to buy from retail, but the ship sailed for me years ago with the stupid mark-ups we get in Australia. For MP's though it really does seem like importing from Asia is always the cheapest option. There have been a lot of U.S. collectors saying that they always get them cheaper that way even with international shipping (for the Takara versions at least).
Image

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
User avatar
Arctorro
Godmaster
Posts: 1855
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Victoria, Australia
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby megatronus » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:15 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Arctorro wrote:
megatronus wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Arctorro wrote:Always better to import MPs. Not sure how much the shipping is to the U.S., but at $120 + shipping it has to be better than retail.


HAH! Anyone who want to buy them at NYC should spend an extra 2 secconds on the net!

Well excuse me. >:oP
:lol:

I can understand wanting to buy from retail, but the ship sailed for me years ago with the stupid mark-ups we get in Australia. For MP's though it really does seem like importing from Asia is always the cheapest option. There have been a lot of U.S. collectors saying that they always get them cheaper that way even with international shipping (for the Takara versions at least).

I've been shifting a lot of my Takara purchases to importers, sure, but there's always the allure of the hunt!

YOTG Soundwave is supposed to be a domestic release here, so it would make sense to buy him here... but that retail price came as a huge surprise. Again, it was the only one I've seen, so maybe it will drop to YOTH Prime levels ($99-$120) once it's more widely distributed and/or shelfwarms.
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5511
News Credits: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby Arctorro » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:06 pm

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
megatronus wrote:
Arctorro wrote:
megatronus wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Arctorro wrote:Always better to import MPs. Not sure how much the shipping is to the U.S., but at $120 + shipping it has to be better than retail.


HAH! Anyone who want to buy them at NYC should spend an extra 2 secconds on the net!

Well excuse me. >:oP
:lol:

I can understand wanting to buy from retail, but the ship sailed for me years ago with the stupid mark-ups we get in Australia. For MP's though it really does seem like importing from Asia is always the cheapest option. There have been a lot of U.S. collectors saying that they always get them cheaper that way even with international shipping (for the Takara versions at least).

I've been shifting a lot of my Takara purchases to importers, sure, but there's always the allure of the hunt!

YOTG Soundwave is supposed to be a domestic release here, so it would make sense to buy him here... but that retail price came as a huge surprise. Again, it was the only one I've seen, so maybe it will drop to YOTH Prime levels ($99-$120) once it's more widely distributed and/or shelfwarms.
No denying that the hunt can be fun!

That is an insane price for a domestic release, more like what would be expected in my area, but it also has to fall a lot to be in the ball park of reasonably priced. Hopefully it is just one retailer getting the stock a little early and trying to gouge collectors before the competition gets theirs.
Image

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
User avatar
Arctorro
Godmaster
Posts: 1855
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Victoria, Australia
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby shajaki » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:17 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Well if you were waiting for it, your patience finally paid off. BigBadToyStore has the Goat Bros. in stock!

Image
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9725
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Platinum Year of the Goat Optimus Prime And Masterpiece Soundwave At Store and Online Retail

Postby Va'al » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:19 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Among all the Toy Fair news, ScottyP was able to drop by the (extremely pricey) Toys R Us store in Time Square, New York, and take a picture of some of their products - including the Platinum edition Year of the Goat Optimus Prime! As expected, the set was listed at $208.99, so if it's a cheaper option you're looking for, check out the listings below from TRU online, HasbroToyShop and site sponsor BBTS, for both Optimus and his fellow goat Masterpiece Soundwave, courtesy of fellow Seibertronians shajaki and AzT:

HTS Soundwave
TRU Optimus
TRU Soundwave
BBTS Optimus
BBTS Soundwave

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Proud to be part of.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 16809
News Credits: 5841
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:25 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
For once there's some freaking French on the Platinum boxes, it's for some overpriced, ugly as hell things.

Sigh...
Got any interests in anime? Love 'em kawai chibi animu toys?
Go to the NENDOROID GENERAL thread and have fun!

Image

Also, why not click HERE to enter my lab and marvel at my INSANE CREATIONS!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8154
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby shajaki » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
-Kanrabat- wrote:For once there's some freaking French on the Platinum boxes, it's for some overpriced, ugly as hell things.

Sigh...
yeahh....
i like these and want to get them. and im confident ill see them locally (eventually). but if the in-store (USD) prices reported are going to be relative to us canadians, ill just go the route of other online retailers. after conversion and shipping, ive already found soundwave for less than 200 CAD.
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9725
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby Rated X » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:29 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Year of the turd.
Rated X
Banned
Posts: 8420
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:32 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Rated X wrote:Year of the turd.


Not true. It's not poo. It's actually delicious and awesome toys!
... Butterscotch flavored.
... Overpriced butterscotch.

Let's hope next year will be better.
Got any interests in anime? Love 'em kawai chibi animu toys?
Go to the NENDOROID GENERAL thread and have fun!

Image

Also, why not click HERE to enter my lab and marvel at my INSANE CREATIONS!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8154
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby megatronus » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:22 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Am I really the only one who likes these?

People were crapping all over YOTH Prime until they realized he was the best thing ever.
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5511
News Credits: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby shajaki » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
megatronus wrote:Am I really the only one who likes these?

People were crapping all over YOTH Prime until they realized he was the best thing ever.
i wish SW had a few more paint apps, otherwise i love them both!
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9725
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby megatronus » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
shajaki wrote:
megatronus wrote:Am I really the only one who likes these?

People were crapping all over YOTH Prime until they realized he was the best thing ever.
i wish SW had a few more paint apps, otherwise i love them both!

Phew! That's a relief. Glad I'm not the only one. ;)

But yes, any two of these additional paint apps would elevate YOTG Soundwave to epic proportions:
-Decepticon symbol on his chest
-Door outline
-Faceplate
-Two lines on either side of the door
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5511
News Credits: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby Arctorro » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:24 pm

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
megatronus wrote:
shajaki wrote:
megatronus wrote:Am I really the only one who likes these?

People were crapping all over YOTH Prime until they realized he was the best thing ever.
i wish SW had a few more paint apps, otherwise i love them both!

Phew! That's a relief. Glad I'm not the only one. ;)

But yes, any two of these additional paint apps would elevate YOTG Soundwave to epic proportions:
-Decepticon symbol on his chest
-Door outline
-Faceplate
-Two lines on either side of the door
I've got SW sitting in an order waiting for XTB Apollyon to drop.

I agree that some additional paints aps would've helped, but some more of the clear plastic being "butterscotch" ( :lol: ) would've helped a lot.

BTW, I still think YOTH Prime looks terrible [-(
Image

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
User avatar
Arctorro
Godmaster
Posts: 1855
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Victoria, Australia
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Generation 2 Optimus And Masterpiece Soundwave Reissued Under Year Of The Goat Platinums

Postby megatronus » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:28 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Arctorro wrote:
megatronus wrote:
shajaki wrote:
megatronus wrote:Am I really the only one who likes these?

People were crapping all over YOTH Prime until they realized he was the best thing ever.
i wish SW had a few more paint apps, otherwise i love them both!

Phew! That's a relief. Glad I'm not the only one. ;)

But yes, any two of these additional paint apps would elevate YOTG Soundwave to epic proportions:
-Decepticon symbol on his chest
-Door outline
-Faceplate
-Two lines on either side of the door
I've got SW sitting in an order waiting for XTB Apollyon to drop.

I agree that some additional paints aps would've helped, but some more of the clear plastic being "butterscotch" ( :lol: ) would've helped a lot.

BTW, I still think YOTH Prime looks terrible [-(

Wha??? Do you own a YOTH Prime?
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5511
News Credits: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #205 - Ship Wrecked
Twincast / Podcast #205:
"Ship Wrecked"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 12th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon