IDW Rom Vs. Transformers: Shining Armor Series Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW Rom Vs. Transformers: Shining Armor Series Thread

Postby ScottyP » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:31 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Randomhero wrote:I think the only thing that would have made this better would have been if instead of Ramjet, Dirge and Thrust we’d gotten Slugslinger, Misfire and Triggerhappy instead. Starscream continues to insult them throughout the series as a crap team. Woulda been fun to see those three pop up as a team of seekers before they all went their separate ways.
I agree in this one, would have been a good way to give them some backstory especially with Misfire in MTMTE/LL and Slugslinger showing up in OP on the Jupiter base. I did like the Coneheads' portrayal as a Seeker 'B' Team though. My first real introduction to them as a kid was Optimus running one over so they never came across as threatening.

Va'al wrote:This is what I meant a long while ago, when I lamented the lack of Gage's noticeable input in the story. Admittedly, I do agree with you in part, but I felt like the closing scenes probably gives us a lot more than the rest of the series on the Order - and the focus really was the Dire Wraiths after all. :-?
Yeah the part of the ending with D'rge made sense, and the stuff with Orphion basically telling the GC to feck off was quite enjoyable. Stardrive's ending confused me. I feel like I should get it, but I just don't. Is she part wraith now? Some weird hiveminder like Fy-laa before Rom super murdered that exoplanet?
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4223
News Credits: 309
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: IDW Rom Vs. Transformers: Shining Armor Series Thread

Postby Va'al » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:46 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
ScottyP wrote:
Va'al wrote:This is what I meant a long while ago, when I lamented the lack of Gage's noticeable input in the story. Admittedly, I do agree with you in part, but I felt like the closing scenes probably gives us a lot more than the rest of the series on the Order - and the focus really was the Dire Wraiths after all. :-?
Yeah the part of the ending with D'rge made sense, and the stuff with Orphion basically telling the GC to feck off was quite enjoyable. Stardrive's ending confused me. I feel like I should get it, but I just don't. Is she part wraith now? Some weird hiveminder like Fy-laa before Rom super murdered that exoplanet?


Super murder is a good term. Stealing it.

I feel like we may have more on that ending by the time we reach the next event in Hasbroverse - if not sooner, with more magic making its way into the 'technological' worlds already established. I mean, Stardrive is back, and Prowl - who is with her - has some organic stuff going on with him too. I think there may be something in the lines that Vekktral speaks on 'the next step in Wraith evolution', and how Stardrive may in fact be a 'better' version of the hybridisation process.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15929
News Credits: 190
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Rom Vs. Transformers: Shining Armor Series Thread

Postby ScottyP » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:04 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Va'al wrote:and Prowl - who is with her - has some organic stuff going on with him too.
Isn't that one of the Vamparc Ribbons he totally followed orders on and destroyed at the end of Autocracy?
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4223
News Credits: 309
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: IDW Rom Vs. Transformers: Shining Armor Series Thread

Postby Va'al » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:14 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
ScottyP wrote:
Va'al wrote:and Prowl - who is with her - has some organic stuff going on with him too.
Isn't that one of the Vamparc Ribbons he totally followed orders on and destroyed at the end of Autocracy?


Surely not. Not outstanding pillar of morality Prowl.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15929
News Credits: 190
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Rom Vs. Transformers: Shining Armor Series Thread

Postby Va'al » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:40 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Image

Image

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15929
News Credits: 190
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
You save: 49%
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 40%
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Legends Class Dinobot Slash" on AMAZON
You save: 33%
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
You save: 28%
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 25%
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
You save: 22%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #192 - Transformers vs. Impropriety
Twincast / Podcast #192:
"Transformers vs. Impropriety"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 14th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon