IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:19 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Start: December 2016
Writer: James Roberts
Artist(s): Jack Lawrence/Alex Milne

Five years ago, Rodimus and a collection of traumatised, lovelorn and/or sarcastic Autobots set off on a quest to find Cyberutopia. So far, they’ve made a right hash of it. They’ve misplaced their map. They’ve lost their ship, the Lost Light, to a mutinous escapologist. Oh, and they’re dead.

The crew from MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE might be dead, but the LOST LIGHT lives on!
Incredible artist Jack Lawrence (Skylanders, Micronauts) makes his Transformers debut with returning writer James Roberts (Transformers: MTMTE)!
Variant covers by Sara Pitre-Durocher, Sonny Liew, and Paul Pope!


Image
Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15530
News Credits: 184
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:04 am

I'm really curious as to how this will work. I have yet to read MTMTE #55 to the end, so I don't know what happens. I also haven't read any of Titans Return either. But them being a dead crew, it sounds like they're hanging out in the dead universe with Nightbeat, (unless Shockwave destroyed it in Dark Cybertron, I can't remember) or it's kind of like the situation with the crew of The Flying Dutchman was in Pirates of The Caribbean. Nonetheless, I'm rather intrigued, even though at 1st I thought I was going to take a break from the series.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18916
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

IDW Transformers: Lost Light #1 Andrew Griffith/Josh Perez Variant Cover Art

Postby Va'al » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:06 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Getting the Transformers: Lost Light train back on track, we have a new variant cover for the first issue (out in December) courtesy of Andrew Griffith and Josh Perez, featuring the ..other crew of the questing ship. Check out Getaway and the other mutineers below!

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15530
News Credits: 184
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:17 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
So evil they get their own variant cover! Bastards!
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7876
News Credits: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby steve2275 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:25 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
sweet cover
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10923
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 am

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby ricemazter » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:39 am

Motto: "Search and Attack,
Attack and Destroy,
Destroy and Rejoice!"
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
This cover just reminds me of one of the things Dying of the Light did, good read though it may be, that I disliked the most. Everyone besides our main characters elects to mutiny? Everyone? I get the logic behind it, but I would have at least liked to see some of the non-speaking role bots get booted off the ship so that not everyone becomes retroactively scummy.
ricemazter
Minibot
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:19 pm
Watch ricemazter on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Henry921 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:42 am

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
ricemazter wrote:This cover just reminds me of one of the things Dying of the Light did, good read though it may be, that I disliked the most. Everyone besides our main characters elects to mutiny? Everyone? I get the logic behind it, but I would have at least liked to see some of the non-speaking role bots get booted off the ship so that not everyone becomes retroactively scummy.



Hopefully when we follow up with them in a future issue we see a few of the mutineers either locked up or exiled because they regretted the decision, and things going to hell under (presumably?) Getaway and Atomizer's leadership. My guess is a few fan favorites like Bluestreak or Blaster will eventually be given that treatment.

Hopefully not Crosscut though. Screw that guy.
User avatar
Henry921
Brainmaster
Posts: 1355
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby ScottyP » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:10 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
ricemazter wrote:This cover just reminds me of one of the things Dying of the Light did, good read though it may be, that I disliked the most. Everyone besides our main characters elects to mutiny? Everyone? I get the logic behind it, but I would have at least liked to see some of the non-speaking role bots get booted off the ship so that not everyone becomes retroactively scummy.
The story explains this well, I thought. Megatron has a more or less default position as the devil incarnate when he comes on board. Everyone hates him. Mutiny occurs in issue 29? No, no need for it. They'd all join up and take out Megatron. The characters left behind by Getaway and co. are the ones that interacted with Megatron through his time aboard and came to like him. You'll note that Bluestreak, Preceptor, and Riptide (presumably Crosscut as well, which has been pointed out) are all characters with "speaking roles" through 28-55 that stay aboard with the mutineers.

Preceptor's a good example of a bot that everyone wanted to show up as part of the "good guys" that didn't. If you go back and read #38, you see why he wouldn't care much about Megatron. That little scuffle they have? Yeah I can see that being important.

Anyhow, that divergence aside, I see the desire to have some background characters as part of the abandoned crew, but it wouldn't fit in the narrative. Unless of course, said story called for some red shirts to get pwned by Tarn's army. There'd be people that'd complain about that too.
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4155
News Credits: 299
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Big Grim » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:57 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
God, I'm looking forward to the Lost Light. I wanna get back to that stuff as this whole "Revolution" is not doing it for me at all.
Image
Big Grim
Faction Commander
Posts: 4685
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:00 am
Location: Darkest Scotland

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:46 am

Kurona wrote:So evil they get their own variant cover! Bastards!

I am still so surprised to see Blaster there. He's always such a good guy, I dont know why he would ever vote for a mutiny.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 19929
News Credits: 793
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:06 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:So evil they get their own variant cover! Bastards!

I am still so surprised to see Blaster there. He's always such a good guy, I dont know why he would ever vote for a mutiny.


Reminder: Megatron has been the evilest evil in the Cybertronian civil war for millions of year. It is not unreasonable to dislike, hate, fear, be disgusted by him. Especially if you were in the war, opposing him.

It doesn't mean Getaway is any nicer - I still dislike him to the end of my dislike bar - but it's not 'evil' to be confused by how easily a genocidal despot has been accepted as your new best buddy and captain.

That's how I see it anyway!
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15530
News Credits: 184
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:27 am

Dr Va'al wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:So evil they get their own variant cover! Bastards!

I am still so surprised to see Blaster there. He's always such a good guy, I dont know why he would ever vote for a mutiny.


Reminder: Megatron has been the evilest evil in the Cybertronian civil war for millions of year. It is not unreasonable to dislike, hate, fear, be disgusted by him. Especially if you were in the war, opposing him.

It doesn't mean Getaway is any nicer - I still dislike him to the end of my dislike bar - but it's not 'evil' to be confused by how easily a genocidal despot has been accepted as your new best buddy and captain.

That's how I see it anyway!

Nice way of seeig it. That brigs up a question I have, was Megatron fighting or 4 million years in the IDW continuity? I thought he and Prime were asleep for that time like in G1.

That Brings up another question, in the G1 cartoon, who was leading the decepticons and autobots while their two leaders were asleep for 4 million years? Man, I didnt know I would have so many questions all of a sudden.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 19929
News Credits: 793
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Big Grim » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:41 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
william-james88 wrote:That brings up a question I have, was Megatron fighting or 4 million years in the IDW continuity? I thought he and Prime were asleep for that time like in G1.

No, they've both been active during that 4 million years to the best of my knowledge.
Image
Big Grim
Faction Commander
Posts: 4685
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:00 am
Location: Darkest Scotland

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:32 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:So evil they get their own variant cover! Bastards!

I am still so surprised to see Blaster there. He's always such a good guy, I dont know why he would ever vote for a mutiny.


Reminder: Megatron has been the evilest evil in the Cybertronian civil war for millions of year. It is not unreasonable to dislike, hate, fear, be disgusted by him. Especially if you were in the war, opposing him.

It doesn't mean Getaway is any nicer - I still dislike him to the end of my dislike bar - but it's not 'evil' to be confused by how easily a genocidal despot has been accepted as your new best buddy and captain.

That's how I see it anyway!

Nice way of seeig it. That brigs up a question I have, was Megatron fighting or 4 million years in the IDW continuity? I thought he and Prime were asleep for that time like in G1.

That Brings up another question, in the G1 cartoon, who was leading the decepticons and autobots while their two leaders were asleep for 4 million years? Man, I didnt know I would have so many questions all of a sudden.

Well it's the G1 cartoon, so it's not exactly like there aren't a billion plotholes...
But Shockwave was shown to be left in charge of Cybertron by Megatron in the first episode, and later on Elita-1 showed up leading the Female Autobots. One can then either assume Elita-1 was the absolute Autobot leader during that time, or there were multiple various Autobot resistance cells making Shockwave's life hell.


But yeah, that's the thing about the mutiny that hurts so much - it's completely justified. If the comic hadn't focused on Megatron and instead just showed him in the background being the captain suddenly - ie, like how pretty much everyone on the mutiny had seen him - you'd be right there with them thinking this is a good decision. He's Megatron. This was going to happen at some point or another.


Something I haven't seen brought up though is that curiously, all the bots shown drawn here were ones specifically shown in 50 has being part of the mutiny rather than showing any other randoms like Grotusque or Thunderclash or Perceptor. This says to me that the artist was just taking inspiration from 50 and we won't really be seeing these guys much in the issue.
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7876
News Credits: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Whifflefire » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:27 pm

I figured there would be a plotline following Rodimus's group, and one following Getaway's, and the story will alternate between the two within each issue. The mutineers on this cover would presumably be the main focus group for that side of the story. Even if briefly, I'd bet they'll make an appearance in the upcoming issue.
Whifflefire
Minibot
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:51 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I'm wondering what they will do when Getaway finds out Megatron is alive, but his partner died. Or what will Getaway do/feel when that Galactic council fellow tells him that all of them died in the geobomb and that he doesn't remember saying he would spare the Autobots
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11655
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:52 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm wondering what they will do when Getaway finds out Megatron is alive, but his partner died. Or what will Getaway do/feel when that Galactic council fellow tells him that all of them died in the geobomb and that he doesn't remember saying he would spare the Autobots

Probably use it as an excuse to change his name to Breakway as a Titans Return cross-sell.
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7876
News Credits: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby ScottyP » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:05 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm wondering what they will do when Getaway finds out Megatron is alive, but his partner died. Or what will Getaway do/feel when that Galactic council fellow tells him that all of them died in the geobomb and that he doesn't remember saying he would spare the Autobots

Probably use it as an excuse to change his name to Breakway as a Titans Return cross-sell.
:lol: Thankfully I think we're past that for a short while, at least. The toy tie-ins have been much more closely tied in to RiD/TF the past few years, and I'd bet the upcoming ones stick closer to OP or even TAAO.
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4155
News Credits: 299
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby ScottyP » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:11 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
william-james88 wrote:That Brings up another question, in the G1 cartoon, who was leading the decepticons and autobots while their two leaders were asleep for 4 million years? Man, I didnt know I would have so many questions all of a sudden.

Cartoon: Shockwave and Alpha Trion/Elita-One (unclear which and the Autobots' leadership is never mentioned as an important thing during this period iirc)

Comic: Straxus and Emirate Xaaron
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4155
News Credits: 299
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Big Grim » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:36 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
ScottyP wrote:Comic: Straxus and Emirate Xaaron

Straxus and Xaaron were awesome. So pleased to see Xaaron made it to IDW.
Image
Big Grim
Faction Commander
Posts: 4685
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:00 am
Location: Darkest Scotland

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:46 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Big Grim wrote:
ScottyP wrote:Comic: Straxus and Emirate Xaaron

Straxus and Xaaron were awesome. So pleased to see Xaaron made it to IDW.

And Xaaron is a Lost Light crewmember too to boot, so he fits right in here
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11655
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby bodrock » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:34 am

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
I totally missed the boat on MTMTE -- looking forward to starting with this, though!

I honestly haven't read a series in a long time, but Tarn's design as a character got me interested in the first place (SPOIL'd already lol)....so much I had ro have that MMC Kultur! :CON:
Transform & MEMEIFY!

WANTED: Megatron 2.0, Bludgeon, Scorponok
>GAME-ON/DANGANRONPA_V3
>PretenderQuest
bodrock
Godmaster
Posts: 1873
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 pm
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:14 am

I hope we get an answer to who dragged Pharma into that portal. Unless we did and I just missed it? Where is Tyrest?
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18916
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:34 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:I hope we get an answer to who dragged Pharma into that portal. Unless we did and I just missed it? Where is Tyrest?

I assumed Tyrest, Pharma and Starsabre are all together somewhere, beyond the portal.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 19929
News Credits: 793
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers: Lost Light Ongoing Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:35 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I can't wait to see Star Saber again. Might not happen but I kinda wanna see Deathsaurus beat his ass into the ground.
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7876
News Credits: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Kids Logic 2014 Transformers TF01 Optimus Prime Mini Translucent ver LED Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 13 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers: Age of Extinction - Optimus Prime with Sword Pop! Vinyl Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 19 minutes 17 seconds
Movies Transformers Optimus Prime With Sword Hot Topic Exclusive Funko Pop Vinyl - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 28 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HENKEI ASTROTRAIN D-03 TAKARA JAPAN MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 58 minutes
HASBRO® Transformers Combiner Wars Scattershot brand new in box - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 12 minutes 56 seconds
NEW THUNDERCRACKER Transformers Armada Zapmaster Mini-Con Hasbro MISB - Time Remaining: 22 days 4 hours 30 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers G1 Lot G2 - Decepticon - Ace Evader Dreadwing & Stealth Assault - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 32 minutes 15 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 5 THE LAST KNIGHT DECEPTICON NITRO Premier Edition - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 37 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017