Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Marcdachamp wrote:So, how big would this figure be? And what would it cost to import? If he's a decent size, I might be tempted to snag that.


If he's coming in with other, smaller figures, he'll probably be Voyager size at most. Otherwise the cost would be a bit much. Still, ANY version of Fort Max is awesome to me and I'll have him set up with my Cyberverse guys!
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
Gestalt
Posts: 2713
News Credits: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
gothsaurus wrote:Yeah, I'd be in for both a Fort Max AND a Grand Max ehobby version. Maybe with all the stickers as Tampos??? Can I hear an Amen???


AMEN! Although I still have my G1 Fort Max so I doubt I'd buy a new one. Unless it was the one with the pretender shell and swords.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6063
News Credits: 233
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby jasonwilty » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Dont get this either or bit.

Takara said at CybertronCon that they wanted to release an Encore G1 Fort Max next year.

Bearing in mind the caliber of speakers there, quite a bold statement.

IThis Kapaya thing isn't a replacement - as awesome as it is.

Although I doubt it would harm the encore's chances much, if this sells like hotcakes.
jasonwilty
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:08 am

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby scalijdub » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:15 pm

I have one of the originals w/ the original box. Didn't think they'd ever re-release him.
scalijdub
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby gavinfuzzy » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:05 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
orangeitis wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
orangeitis wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
AdamPrime wrote:Here's an idea:

Fort Max is too large to release at retail these days. Both in terms of size and price. (The designers were doubtful he would get a Japanese release, even back in 87!)

So why not do a "build a figure" type thing? A small amount of retooling will allow the arms/legs/torso/weapons to be attached by average joe. They could, say, include a limb with each appropriately-sized Classics/Movie/Prime toy.

In the same way that Kabaya and the figurine collections have done build-a-figs, it could work on a larger scale, right?


Not with a figure the size of Fortress Maximus. The only thing you'd eliminate are the assembly costs, not the hazard the toys become. Plus, not everyone is knowledgeable on assembling stuff. Take a look at the playsets that need assembling or the IKEA furniture to see what I mean.
...what hazard?

I was under the impression that large toys like that aren't made any more because parents either couldn't afford them or just wouldn't buy something that expensive for their kids.


Drop Test. That's the test that Fortress Maximus failed in the US back in 2001 for it's intended RiD release (FAO Schwartz exclusive if you must know). Simply put, the toy is dropped from a certain height and the testers see if and especially how it breaks (or shatters). Plus, I can imagine you don't want a (insert net weight of FM here) pound toy landing on your head.
Oh yeah. I forgot about that. :BANG_HEAD:

Though if I may comment, the fact that kids today NEED safety tests done like that to their potential playthings before they're released is revolting. I wish parental quality was higher, and not just because I want a hueg 50lb toy. :HEADHURTS:


Do Legos undergo drop tests too? The result of dropping Fort Max can't beat dropping a lego city or creator. :lol: Although, Lego Technic can survive the drop. :lol:
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
User avatar
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
Posts: 1871
News Credits: 10
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Location: Singapore
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby orangeitis » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:52 am

gavinfuzzy wrote:
orangeitis wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
orangeitis wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
AdamPrime wrote:Here's an idea:

Fort Max is too large to release at retail these days. Both in terms of size and price. (The designers were doubtful he would get a Japanese release, even back in 87!)

So why not do a "build a figure" type thing? A small amount of retooling will allow the arms/legs/torso/weapons to be attached by average joe. They could, say, include a limb with each appropriately-sized Classics/Movie/Prime toy.

In the same way that Kabaya and the figurine collections have done build-a-figs, it could work on a larger scale, right?


Not with a figure the size of Fortress Maximus. The only thing you'd eliminate are the assembly costs, not the hazard the toys become. Plus, not everyone is knowledgeable on assembling stuff. Take a look at the playsets that need assembling or the IKEA furniture to see what I mean.
...what hazard?

I was under the impression that large toys like that aren't made any more because parents either couldn't afford them or just wouldn't buy something that expensive for their kids.


Drop Test. That's the test that Fortress Maximus failed in the US back in 2001 for it's intended RiD release (FAO Schwartz exclusive if you must know). Simply put, the toy is dropped from a certain height and the testers see if and especially how it breaks (or shatters). Plus, I can imagine you don't want a (insert net weight of FM here) pound toy landing on your head.
Oh yeah. I forgot about that. :BANG_HEAD:

Though if I may comment, the fact that kids today NEED safety tests done like that to their potential playthings before they're released is revolting. I wish parental quality was higher, and not just because I want a hueg 50lb toy. :HEADHURTS:


Do Legos undergo drop tests too? The result of dropping Fort Max can't beat dropping a lego city or creator. :lol: Although, Lego Technic can survive the drop. :lol:
You know, that IS a good point. Add in the hazard of even having a small pile of Legos on the floor...
orangeitis

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby Nemesis Destron » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:55 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
You know I simply have zero interest in this Kabaya line even though I'm a G1 fan and they have released non-G1 figs still no interest, but this one definite must have...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
Posts: 2043
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
I really hope this is the prelude to a G1 Encore reissue.
Image
User avatar
MightyMagnus78
Godmaster
Posts: 1695
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm
Location: Cannock, Staffordshire, England
Alt Mode: Truck
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby Nemesis Destron » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
MightyMagnus78 wrote:I really hope this is the prelude to a G1 Encore reissue.


Oh freakin' A!! :PRAY: :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
Posts: 2043
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby Leviathan » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:03 am

Motto: "Destuction to all who walk, swim, and fly."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
IF it is true that Fort Max is getting a Reissue, WHY THE HECK ARE WE NOT HEARING A THING ABOUT A REISSUE TRYPTICON AND SKORPONOK!!!!!!! :evil: :-x :evil: :-x :evil: :CON:
Leviathan
Micromaster
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:50 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby Delicon » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:53 am

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Leviathan wrote:IF it is true that Fort Max is getting a Reissue, WHY THE HECK ARE WE NOT HEARING A THING ABOUT A REISSUE TRYPTICON AND SKORPONOK!!!!!!! :evil: :-x :evil: :-x :evil: :CON:


Are you saying you like Trypticon or something? :)
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
Posts: 2371
News Credits: 273
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Telford, PA (Philly Burbs)
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Leviathan wrote:IF it is true that Fort Max is getting a Reissue, WHY THE HECK ARE WE NOT HEARING A THING ABOUT A REISSUE TRYPTICON AND SKORPONOK!!!!!!! :evil: :-x :evil: :-x :evil: :CON:


The molds may no longer exist.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6063
News Credits: 233
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:27 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Leviathan wrote:IF it is true that Fort Max is getting a Reissue, WHY THE HECK ARE WE NOT HEARING A THING ABOUT A REISSUE TRYPTICON AND SKORPONOK!!!!!!! :evil: :-x :evil: :-x :evil: :CON:


The molds may no longer exist.


Trypticon was last used for BWII as Gigastorm (sans accessories) in 1998, while Scorponok was used for Black Zarak in 1988, 10 years prior. Funny how molds work.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos and Crashbash (just heads)
- TR Ravage and Rumble (the red one)
- PotP Punch head
- CW Dead End, Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, among others
- Spare PotP Volcanicus hands
User avatar
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17839
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Leviathan wrote:IF it is true that Fort Max is getting a Reissue, WHY THE HECK ARE WE NOT HEARING A THING ABOUT A REISSUE TRYPTICON AND SKORPONOK!!!!!!! :evil: :-x :evil: :-x :evil: :CON:


The molds may no longer exist.


Trypticon was last used for BWII as Gigastorm (sans accessories) in 1998, while Scorponok was used for Black Zarak in 1988, 10 years prior. Funny how molds work.


And the Fortress Maximus mold has been used regularly since 89. Tripticon I think is still around but for some reason I think Scorponok is gone.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6063
News Credits: 233
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
One jem at a time maybe, who the hell truly knows eh? :-? :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
Posts: 2043
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby El Duque » Thu May 31, 2012 8:41 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Looks like the upcoming Kabaya Fortress Maximus will include the Master Sword! Ami Ami.JP have updated their listing the render mirrored below. It appears the sword will come in set three.

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9759
News Credits: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby gavinfuzzy » Thu May 31, 2012 8:49 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Any word on size? The preorders here are around $38US for the whole set, this thing better be at least voyager sized, but I'll hold off any preorders 1st.
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
User avatar
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
Posts: 1871
News Credits: 10
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Location: Singapore
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby SJ21 » Thu May 31, 2012 9:29 am

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
How well do these things hold together? Are they stable? I don't want a figure that falls apart if you look at it wrong.
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Posts: 1553
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:59 am
Location: Pennsylvania
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby triKlops » Thu May 31, 2012 10:22 am

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
SJ21 wrote:How well do these things hold together? Are they stable? I don't want a figure that falls apart if you look at it wrong.


they hold together fairly well, the engineering is solid,as long as you dont rip them off the sprues

stability hasnt been an issue, but i do wonder about this one being top heavy

regardless, since i will never be able to afford a normal one and i have been happy with my other Kabaya kits, i look forward to getting mine
Image

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
User avatar
triKlops
Godmaster
Posts: 1748
News Credits: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am
Location: Rhode Island X 401

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby Tigertrack » Thu May 31, 2012 11:11 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
$38USD in Japan is not equivalent to US voyager size, it is equivalent to US deluxe size-- pricing-wise with import conversion from yen to USD and so forth.

I'm give and take with Kabaya. The small ones are hellishly fragile, the big ones are very solid and awesome. This should be more of the latter than the former, I hope.
User avatar
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9622
News Credits: 1076
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:08 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby Diem » Thu May 31, 2012 11:34 am

tigertracks 24 wrote:$38USD in Japan is not equivalent to US voyager size, it is equivalent to US deluxe size-- pricing-wise with import conversion from yen to USD and so forth.


It's roughly 2900 yen. Up until a couple of years ago deluxes were usually around 1900 while voyagers were 3500-ish in Japan, so it's dab in the middle. Of course Kabaya crap is cheaper to produce than proper toys with screws and pins and preassembly and stuff, and thanks to the Kabaya figures being classified as "candy-with-a-free-gift" rather than "toys" they dodge the extensive sales tax levied on toys. As such I can see this being bigger than a deluxe and probably close to, if not as big as a voyager.

The part that concerns me is that nowhere is guaranteeing that the factory box of 5 will contain 3 different pieces. I'd be very surprised if they don't but I pity the guy who gets 2 torsos and 3 right legs.
User avatar
Diem
City Commander
Posts: 3184
News Credits: 217
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby Samsonator » Thu May 31, 2012 12:15 pm

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
Diem wrote:The part that concerns me is that nowhere is guaranteeing that the factory box of 5 will contain 3 different pieces. I'd be very surprised if they don't but I pity the guy who gets 2 torsos and 3 right legs.

Diem's got a legitimate concern here, and I am in agreement... While I don't think a factory case would leave one without a full set (though a case with only five boxes in it does seem strange to me), the randomized blind-packing does leave one a little wary about their ability to complete this figure.

To this end, I propose a Trade Thread, to be posted when people start receiving their pre-ordered cases of Kabaya Fort Max. In this thread, people can post what parts they got, what parts are spare, and (if the case presents itself) what parts they're missing. From there, we can implement some system of trade or sale to help out fellow Seibertronians in need.

That said, totally stoked about this, regardless of the scale (though if Deluxe or slightly larger, he's going with my classics as IDW-sized Max) and glad I pre-ordered early. I love these candy toy TF kits (and actually owe it to Diem for getting me hooked on 'em in the first place :P) and the inclusion of Fort Max's Master Sword makes it even better!
Samsonator: I swear I'm still here! Yes, I know it's been fourteen years...
Toy reviews on YouTube? Don't mind if I do!
I build model kits on Twitch, too!
User avatar
Samsonator
Brainmaster
Posts: 1360
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:45 pm
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 10
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby triKlops » Thu May 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
Samsonator wrote:
Diem wrote:The part that concerns me is that nowhere is guaranteeing that the factory box of 5 will contain 3 different pieces. I'd be very surprised if they don't but I pity the guy who gets 2 torsos and 3 right legs.

Diem's got a legitimate concern here, and I am in agreement... While I don't think a factory case would leave one without a full set (though a case with only five boxes in it does seem strange to me), the randomized blind-packing does leave one a little wary about their ability to complete this figure.

To this end, I propose a Trade Thread, to be posted when people start receiving their pre-ordered cases of Kabaya Fort Max. In this thread, people can post what parts they got, what parts are spare, and (if the case presents itself) what parts they're missing. From there, we can implement some system of trade or sale to help out fellow Seibertronians in need.

That said, totally stoked about this, regardless of the scale (though if Deluxe or slightly larger, he's going with my classics as IDW-sized Max) and glad I pre-ordered early. I love these candy toy TF kits (and actually owe it to Diem for getting me hooked on 'em in the first place :P) and the inclusion of Fort Max's Master Sword makes it even better!


i would suggest ordering from capturedprey.com where you can preorder the 3 pieces for the set without having to buy a box with random extras
Image

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
User avatar
triKlops
Godmaster
Posts: 1748
News Credits: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am
Location: Rhode Island X 401

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby Diem » Thu May 31, 2012 2:10 pm

triKlops wrote:i would suggest ordering from capturedprey.com where you can preorder the 3 pieces for the set without having to buy a box with random extras
I've never used them before, are they good?
User avatar
Diem
City Commander
Posts: 3184
News Credits: 217
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am

Re: Kabaya Fortress Maximus

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Thu May 31, 2012 5:03 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Diem wrote:
triKlops wrote:i would suggest ordering from capturedprey.com where you can preorder the 3 pieces for the set without having to buy a box with random extras
I've never used them before, are they good?


They are good, bought nearly all my Kabaya kits from them and some other things. Sometimes it does take longer for them to get in products. I just recieved the last wave of Kabaya a couple days ago.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
Posts: 4182
News Credits: 1234
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
Twincast / Podcast #254:
"Redlining Sixth"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers POTP Power Of The Primes PP-43 Throne Optimal Optimus Primal MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Camshaft, Bombshell, Ripper Snapper, & Cosmos Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Leader Galactic Man Shockwave 2019 SDCC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Figure  Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unicron Armada By Hasbro New Sealed HTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Piggy coin Bank Large! VERY RARE G1" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 2009 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Constructicons lot Devastator" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee and Doc Greene" on EBAY