Louisiana Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby WolfDawg » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:48 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Thanks for the update Logician.

I'll add to it with some Walmarts I hit up today:
Tchoupatulas - literally just an RID Soundwave on the pegs. A few Voyager starscream and grimlocks down below.
Gentilly - still stuck on wave 1
East - still stuck on wave 1
User avatar
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Posts: 1387
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:33 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 1
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby Cyber Bishop » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:29 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Lucky Logician wrote:
Lucky Logician wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:Novastar has shown up in pretty much every NOLA Wal Mart since yesterday.
You mean has not, right? Because if she has shown up, then I'm driving out there tomorrow afternoon.
I worked a half day today, so I decided to run out to New Orleans and see if I got lucky. Cyber Bishop spoke correctly. Novastars were in NOLA Walmarts. ;)^

*Esplanade didn't really have any transformers. They look due for a restock.
*Veterans Blvd did receive Wave 4 recently, but all the Novastars were gone. Still three or four of Slug, Rippersnapper, and Blackwing though.
*Jefferson Hwy also recieved Wave 4 and I bought the only Novastar left. Two of Slug, Rippersnapper, and Blackwing. There are tons of Cindersaurs and Outbacks.

I stopped there because I got what I came for. So good luck to the rest of you at the other Walmarts. And thanks so much for the tip, CB! :BOWDOWN:



Dude don't ever doubt me when I report stuff here. I am quite offended that you thought I was bullshitting with my post, why in God's name would I do that? I have been a member here for over 15 years reporting when I see things locally. "I spoke correctly" I don't need validation as I always post exactly what I see when I hunt. Go back to page one and see that I was the one that started this thread to help fellow Louisiana collectors and no one else was posting squat for a while.


WolfDawg wrote:Thanks for the update Logician.

I'll add to it with some Walmarts I hit up today:
Tchoupatulas - literally just an RID Soundwave on the pegs. A few Voyager starscream and grimlocks down below.
Gentilly - still stuck on wave 1
East - still stuck on wave 1


Gentilly and the East sometimes luck out and get stuff quickly, but not very often.
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop
level 40 Mystic
501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9661
News Credits: 97
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby WolfDawg » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:54 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Cyber Bishop wrote:Gentilly and the East sometimes luck out and get stuff quickly, but not very often.


Yea, that's true. Honestly, I don't know why I even bother checking those Walmarts though. I have better luck in Chalmette anyway.

I may have to run some errands on the Westbank this afternoon, so I guess I'll check the Walmarts out there.
User avatar
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Posts: 1387
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:33 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 1
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby Lucky Logician » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:51 am

Please forgive me, Cyber Bishop. I spoke poorly in my previous posts. I did not mean anything negative towards you.

I thought that you had maybe made a typo originally - that you meant to say that Novastar has not shown up all over. In my mind, the chances of so many Walmarts getting her at the same time were so slim that your actual post seemed unbelievable to me.

So I thought you meant to say you had run around town and nobody had Novastar. Most collectors stop hunting when they find what they want. So the fact that you kept going to multiple locations after finding her also seemed unbelievable to me.

By saying that you spoke correctly, I didn't mean it to come across as accusing you of lying. I meant it as an admission that I was wrong for thinking that you had made a typo. I was wrong for thinking your post to be unbelievable. I'm just not used to such extraordinary luck when it comes to finding rare toys and your post was definitely a huge streak of luck for me. (I even found a Star Trek Construx Data that I'd been looking for.)

Again. I am very sorry for my poor word choices and the way that those words came across to you. You are a great guy and your contributions to this thread are extremely awesome. The fact that you hit up so many Walmarts, even after finding Novastar, just proves how committed you are. Thank you so very much.
User avatar
Lucky Logician
Fuzor
Posts: 202
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby Davidmills3060 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:53 pm

so if anybody is looking for the last Knight crosshairs and Bumblebee they have only two left at Ross on Siegen Lane.I picked up one of each but hopefully they will still be there for a while.
Davidmills3060
Mini-Con
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby Cyber Bishop » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:09 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Lucky Logician wrote:Please forgive me, Cyber Bishop. I spoke poorly in my previous posts. I did not mean anything negative towards you.

I thought that you had maybe made a typo originally - that you meant to say that Novastar has not shown up all over. In my mind, the chances of so many Walmarts getting her at the same time were so slim that your actual post seemed unbelievable to me.

So I thought you meant to say you had run around town and nobody had Novastar. Most collectors stop hunting when they find what they want. So the fact that you kept going to multiple locations after finding her also seemed unbelievable to me.

By saying that you spoke correctly, I didn't mean it to come across as accusing you of lying. I meant it as an admission that I was wrong for thinking that you had made a typo. I was wrong for thinking your post to be unbelievable. I'm just not used to such extraordinary luck when it comes to finding rare toys and your post was definitely a huge streak of luck for me. (I even found a Star Trek Construx Data that I'd been looking for.)

Again. I am very sorry for my poor word choices and the way that those words came across to you. You are a great guy and your contributions to this thread are extremely awesome. The fact that you hit up so many Walmarts, even after finding Novastar, just proves how committed you are. Thank you so very much.


It's ok I don't play and make typos when I post my sightings, I know other local collectors value all our input to assist them in finding their transformers, and that info needs to be correct.
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop
level 40 Mystic
501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9661
News Credits: 97
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby WolfDawg » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:34 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Going to be spending the weekend in Baton Rouge. Anyone from that area have any tips on finding the wave 3 Terrorcon limbs?
User avatar
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Posts: 1387
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:33 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 1
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby carytheone » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:42 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
WolfDawg wrote:Going to be spending the weekend in Baton Rouge. Anyone from that area have any tips on finding the wave 3 Terrorcon limbs?
Try the two Targets. I don't think they've shown up there yet and both have fairly empty pegs. The Walmart off Siegen Lane (North Mall Dr) had the limbs but have probably been cleaned out.

I've been out of town for a week so who knows what's out there.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8135
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby Cyber Bishop » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:58 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
WolfDawg wrote:Going to be spending the weekend in Baton Rouge. Anyone from that area have any tips on finding the wave 3 Terrorcon limbs?



I know it is not in Baton Rouge but I was in Houma yesterday and the Wal Mart there had all 3 limbs, multiples too.
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop
level 40 Mystic
501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9661
News Credits: 97
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby carytheone » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:01 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Cyber Bishop wrote:
WolfDawg wrote:Going to be spending the weekend in Baton Rouge. Anyone from that area have any tips on finding the wave 3 Terrorcon limbs?
I know it is not in Baton Rouge but I was in Houma yesterday and the Wal Mart there had all 3 limbs, multiples too.
That's not a bad drive if you have the time. I make that trip quite often for work. There are a few nice hunting spots along the way.

Houma has some pretty good hunting as well.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8135
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby carytheone » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:09 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Siegen Walmart has a single Blot
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8135
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby carytheone » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:27 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Siegen Target has two each: Blot, Cutthroat & Rippersnapper

No Sinnertwin unless it's in the warehouse

SS Brawl, Megs, Blackout & Grimmy
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8135
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby WolfDawg » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:05 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
carytheone wrote:Siegen Target has two each: Blot, Cutthroat & Rippersnapper

No Sinnertwin unless it's in the warehouse

SS Brawl, Megs, Blackout & Grimmy


Thanks for the heads up on this one. Bought a Blot from the Seigen Walmart, and a Cut Throat from the Seigen Target.

Now I need to find Sinnertwin...
User avatar
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Posts: 1387
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:33 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 1
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby WolfDawg » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:10 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Cyber Bishop wrote:
WolfDawg wrote:Going to be spending the weekend in Baton Rouge. Anyone from that area have any tips on finding the wave 3 Terrorcon limbs?



I know it is not in Baton Rouge but I was in Houma yesterday and the Wal Mart there had all 3 limbs, multiples too.


Just saw your post, CB. I may be able to make it to Houma for that Sinnertwin on my way home from BR tomorrow. Thanks!
User avatar
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Posts: 1387
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:33 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 1
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby carytheone » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:34 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
WolfDawg wrote:
carytheone wrote:Siegen Target has two each: Blot, Cutthroat & Rippersnapper

No Sinnertwin unless it's in the warehouse

SS Brawl, Megs, Blackout & Grimmy
Thanks for the heads up on this one. Bought a Blot from the Seigen Walmart, and a Cut Throat from the Seigen Target.

Now I need to find Sinnertwin...
Have you tried the Millerville Target? When I run over there I usually hit the O'Neal Walmart then the Denham Springs Walmart.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8135
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby WolfDawg » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:36 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
carytheone wrote:
WolfDawg wrote:
carytheone wrote:Siegen Target has two each: Blot, Cutthroat & Rippersnapper

No Sinnertwin unless it's in the warehouse

SS Brawl, Megs, Blackout & Grimmy
Thanks for the heads up on this one. Bought a Blot from the Seigen Walmart, and a Cut Throat from the Seigen Target.

Now I need to find Sinnertwin...
Have you tried the Millerville Target? When I run over there I usually hit the O'Neal Walmart then the Denham Springs Walmart.


I'm honestly not very familiar with this area. My in laws have a house in BR, and they like to invite everyone over to have a big sleep over every once and a while.

We're headed back to new orleans tomorrow, so whichever Walmart definitely has a sinnertwin is the one I'll go to.
User avatar
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Posts: 1387
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:33 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 1
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby carytheone » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:57 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
WolfDawg wrote:
carytheone wrote:
WolfDawg wrote:
carytheone wrote:Siegen Target has two each: Blot, Cutthroat & Rippersnapper

No Sinnertwin unless it's in the warehouse

SS Brawl, Megs, Blackout & Grimmy
Thanks for the heads up on this one. Bought a Blot from the Seigen Walmart, and a Cut Throat from the Seigen Target.

Now I need to find Sinnertwin...
Have you tried the Millerville Target? When I run over there I usually hit the O'Neal Walmart then the Denham Springs Walmart.
I'm honestly not very familiar with this area. My in laws have a house in BR, and they like to invite everyone over to have a big sleep over every once and a while.

We're headed back to new orleans tomorrow, so whichever Walmart definitely has a sinnertwin is the one I'll go to.
Baton Rouge is pretty small and traffic pending fairly easy to get around. If one Target got what I'm guessing is two cases the other Target may have received some. I get it, only so much time can be spent on the hunt.

I travel a lot for work, so the first thing I do is open Google maps and see what's around me.

Well good luck ;)^
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8135
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby WolfDawg » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:37 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
carytheone wrote:
WolfDawg wrote:
carytheone wrote:
WolfDawg wrote:
carytheone wrote:Siegen Target has two each: Blot, Cutthroat & Rippersnapper

No Sinnertwin unless it's in the warehouse

SS Brawl, Megs, Blackout & Grimmy
Thanks for the heads up on this one. Bought a Blot from the Seigen Walmart, and a Cut Throat from the Seigen Target.

Now I need to find Sinnertwin...
Have you tried the Millerville Target? When I run over there I usually hit the O'Neal Walmart then the Denham Springs Walmart.
I'm honestly not very familiar with this area. My in laws have a house in BR, and they like to invite everyone over to have a big sleep over every once and a while.

We're headed back to new orleans tomorrow, so whichever Walmart definitely has a sinnertwin is the one I'll go to.
Baton Rouge is pretty small and traffic pending fairly easy to get around. If one Target got what I'm guessing is two cases the other Target may have received some. I get it, only so much time can be spent on the hunt.

I travel a lot for work, so the first thing I do is open Google maps and see what's around me.

Well good luck ;)^


Good point. I'm going to try my luck at the other target before we head back to nola. I dont think a houma stop is in the cards today since my wife has to get home and doesn't want to keep the kids out too late.

I'll post my findings.
User avatar
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Posts: 1387
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:33 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 1
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby carytheone » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:09 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Single Hun-Gurrr at Cortana Walmart. No Abominus limbs or anything else noteworthy.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8135
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby WolfDawg » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:55 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Took Carry's advice and hit up the Millerville Target.

JACKPOT!

Multiples of Sinnertwin, Blot, and Cut Throat. Nabbed a single Sinnertwin and have now FINALLY completed my Abominus!

Huge shoutout to Cary, Logician, and Cyber Bishop for all the advice and tips on finding these limbs. Couldn't have done it without you guys.

Man, Abominus is awesome. He looks Perfect with my UW Computron. Now...I just have to wait for the PE Add On kit. Currently, he's using the old PE Hands/Feet I bought for my G2 CW Bruticus.
User avatar
WolfDawg
Brainmaster
Posts: 1387
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:33 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 1
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby Cyber Bishop » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:03 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
WolfDawg wrote:Took Carry's advice and hit up the Millerville Target.

JACKPOT!

Multiples of Sinnertwin, Blot, and Cut Throat. Nabbed a single Sinnertwin and have now FINALLY completed my Abominus!

Huge shoutout to Cary, Logician, and Cyber Bishop for all the advice and tips on finding these limbs. Couldn't have done it without you guys.

Man, Abominus is awesome. He looks Perfect with my UW Computron. Now...I just have to wait for the PE Add On kit. Currently, he's using the old PE Hands/Feet I bought for my G2 CW Bruticus.




Yay!!
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop
level 40 Mystic
501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9661
News Credits: 97
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby carytheone » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:06 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Siegen Target has 1 each Hun-Gurrr and Elita. 2 Bots and 1 Cutthroat, but still no Dinnertwins :-?


Also 1 Cyberverse Warrior Shockwave if you're into that crab tank sorta thing.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8135
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby Lucky Logician » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:34 pm

I know it isn't an LA store, but for anyone needing a Sinnertwin, Amazon is selling it for MSRP right now.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... B075F7S223
User avatar
Lucky Logician
Fuzor
Posts: 202
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby carytheone » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
Well the Siegen Target finally got around to putting out those two Sinnertwins I figured they had in back stock out.
• but that's just my opinion •
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8135
News Credits: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: retool shed
Alt Mode: Ctrl-Shift-Esc
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Louisiana Transformers sightings

Postby sithlord9849 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:42 am

Found this at walmart on Vets.
Image
sithlord9849
Minibot
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Metairie, LA

PreviousNext

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
Twincast / Podcast #222:
"The Real Ghostbusters"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Studio Series #15 Bumblebee with Charlie Deluxe Class In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 30 Deluxe Class Dark of The Moon Crankcase Action..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Gnaw Titans Return Lot X4" on EBAY
Buy "Mastermind Creations Reformatted R-19 Kultur Transformers Tarn complete MMC" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers DOTM Cyberfire Bumblebee Mechtech Dark of the Moon Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "CLUNKER BUMBLEBEE #27 Transformers Movie Studio Deluxe Class" on EBAY
Buy "Acid Storm Transformers TCG card game RT 01 MINT!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations/ROTF Cybertronian Grimlock, Nightbeat, ROTF Whirl" on EBAY