NES TRANSFORMERS GAME

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

NES TRANSFORMERS GAME

Postby metalslugx1942 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:12 am

I did not even know about this one. It starts Ultra Magnus, funny on why they chose him. But the link is below, enjoy...lol.

http://www.x-entertainment.com/messages/257.html
metalslugx1942
Micromaster
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:51 am

Postby Down_Shift » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:42 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Ah yes, and infuriating game to say the least. There have been many a discussion over it. I suggest downloading it and see for yourself just how garbage it is. The only thing that looks good in the game are the bosses and you'll prolly never get past the first stage.

Enjoy!
Image

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6453
News Credits: 42
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby The_Dalek_Emperor » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:32 pm

HA and I thought no one else had played it.

I even managed to get to the level just past unicron. :grin:
The_Dalek_Emperor
Mini-Con
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:47 am

Postby Duke of Luns » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:47 pm

I heard if you collect the letters R,O,D,I,M,U,S during the game, you get to play the game again, only this time your Rodimus Prime. But the game is so blasted hard, it's not fun. I got to the last level, but it was one of those choose the correct path type deals, and I didn't know that when I played it, so I never beat it. The only way I got there is by using the emulator save states constantly.
Image
Duke of Luns
Faction Commander
Posts: 4386
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:19 pm
Location: North Central West Virginia

Postby Down_Shift » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:18 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Duke of Luns wrote:I heard if you collect the letters R,O,D,I,M,U,S during the game, you get to play the game again, only this time your Rodimus Prime. But the game is so blasted hard, it's not fun. I got to the last level, but it was one of those choose the correct path type deals, and I didn't know that when I played it, so I never beat it. The only way I got there is by using the emulator save states constantly.


I forgot about the Rodimus part. I should really have another crack at it.
Image

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6453
News Credits: 42
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Autobobby1 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:40 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Looks horrible. They ripped the sprites of Ultra Magnus on tSR, they don't look too good, either.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
User avatar
Autobobby1
City Commander
Posts: 3253
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:24 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Down_Shift » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:36 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Autobobby1 wrote:Looks horrible. They ripped the sprites of Ultra Magnus on tSR, they don't look too good, either.


What might be "tsr" out of curiousity?
Image

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6453
News Credits: 42
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Shadowman » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:41 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Down_Shift wrote:
Autobobby1 wrote:Looks horrible. They ripped the sprites of Ultra Magnus on tSR, they don't look too good, either.


What might be "tsr" out of curiousity?


"The Spriter's Resource" a place where people who make sprite comics can get sprites to work with.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30100
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Down_Shift » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:08 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Shadowman wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:
Autobobby1 wrote:Looks horrible. They ripped the sprites of Ultra Magnus on tSR, they don't look too good, either.


What might be "tsr" out of curiousity?


"The Spriter's Resource" a place where people who make sprite comics can get sprites to work with.


Interestings... very interesting :-?
Image

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6453
News Credits: 42
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Titans Return Autobot Throttle & Autobot Breakaway - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 7 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Botcon 2005 Decent into Evil Deathsaurus - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 14 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Collectors’ Club exclusive 2011 Sideburn - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 17 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Xort & Highbrow - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 28 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Voyager Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime OPEN OR NEW option - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 32 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Adventure TAV08 Gregevor Action Figure IN STOCK USA SELLER - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 14 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Adventure TAVVS01 Bumblebee vs Steeljaw 2-Pack Action Figure Set - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 23 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Adventure TAVVS02 Grimlock vs Gregevor 2-Pack Action Figure Set - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 25 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test