New Galleries: Transformers Prime, Arms Micron, Beast Hunters, and Go!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Seibertron wrote:Sorry ... wrote that right before bed. Meant to say "Frenzy is blue and Rumble is red in my book". I corrected my original post. Now everything I wrote should make sense.
LOL, mo worries, man. :lol:


Re:The FIRRIB vs. RIRFIB discussion - As for my stance, I was originally strictly FIRRIB since the cartoon was the first I had ever seen of these two characters and I followed just that story for a good long while. But, over time, I grew to just accept whatever coloring used by each medium as the correct one for that version.

Like, in the cartoon, it is correct to say that Rumble is the blue/purple one. But in the Marvel comics, it is correct to say that he is the black/red one. Same with the toys, the Japanese version, the Dreamwave comics, the IDW comics etc.

Whatever colors they go with, I say it's fair to call those the right colors for the characters in just that version, as there sadly is no universally correct answer to this. Sure, this would have all been easier had the cartoon not made the switch, but it's what we're stuck with.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28714
News Credits: 222
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:35 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
El Duque wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
tfcrafter wrote:Even before I read all the comments, I knew this article would be yet another platform for the FIRRIB/FIBRIR deabte.


It's fun reading everyone's interpretations. Rumble is red, Frenzy is blue is my thing, but it's interesting to read other explanations for the opposite train of thought.


I think the fact that Takara just released these guys as Masterpiece figures and labeled them as Rumble being red and Frenzy being blue should end the debate. These are supposed to be the definitive G1 interpretations of these guys after all.
But Takara was just following what they've always done in that case. Rumble and Frenzy have never had the their colors swapped in the Japanese media, so Japan has always been RIRFIB from the beginning.

Hasbro, however, has been moving more towards FIRRIB lately ever since their canceled Reveal the Shield Scout class Demolition Rumble figure being blue/purple. Once Hasbro's American release of Masterpiece Soundwave comes out, the names of the Rumble and Frenzy MP toys may be switched around from how Takara named them, especially since how the MP toys are very show-accurate and the American version of the cartoon used FIRRIB. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28714
News Credits: 222
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Arctorro » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
El Duque wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
tfcrafter wrote:Even before I read all the comments, I knew this article would be yet another platform for the FIRRIB/FIBRIR deabte.


It's fun reading everyone's interpretations. Rumble is red, Frenzy is blue is my thing, but it's interesting to read other explanations for the opposite train of thought.


I think the fact that Takara just released these guys as Masterpiece figures and labeled them as Rumble being red and Frenzy being blue should end the debate. These are supposed to be the definitive G1 interpretations of these guys after all.
I couldn't disagree more. As you say, these are based on the cartoon after all and in the cartoon FIRRIB, so that is what I personally will be going with regardless of what name is on the packaging. I only read the comics a few years ago and didn't really enjoy them, so the cartoon from my childhood is what I base it on ;)
Image

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
User avatar
Arctorro
Godmaster
Posts: 1829
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Victoria, Australia
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Seibertron » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Arctorro wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
tfcrafter wrote:Even before I read all the comments, I knew this article would be yet another platform for the FIRRIB/FIBRIR deabte.


It's fun reading everyone's interpretations. Rumble is red, Frenzy is blue is my thing, but it's interesting to read other explanations for the opposite train of thought.


I think the fact that Takara just released these guys as Masterpiece figures and labeled them as Rumble being red and Frenzy being blue should end the debate. These are supposed to be the definitive G1 interpretations of these guys after all.
I couldn't disagree more. As you say, these are based on the cartoon after all and in the cartoon FIRRIB, so that is what I personally will be going with regardless of what name is on the packaging. I only read the comics a few years ago and didn't really enjoy them, so the cartoon from my childhood is what I base it on ;)


Except in Japan, they got the names "right" with the G1 cartoon to match the toy releases. The main blue cassette Decepticon is called Frenzy in the Japanese version of th G1 cartoon. So, going with that, Takara's consistency should speak volumes over Hasbro's inconsistencies.
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25351
News Credits: 1019
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Arctorro » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:36 am

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
Seibertron wrote:
Arctorro wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
tfcrafter wrote:Even before I read all the comments, I knew this article would be yet another platform for the FIRRIB/FIBRIR deabte.


It's fun reading everyone's interpretations. Rumble is red, Frenzy is blue is my thing, but it's interesting to read other explanations for the opposite train of thought.


I think the fact that Takara just released these guys as Masterpiece figures and labeled them as Rumble being red and Frenzy being blue should end the debate. These are supposed to be the definitive G1 interpretations of these guys after all.
I couldn't disagree more. As you say, these are based on the cartoon after all and in the cartoon FIRRIB, so that is what I personally will be going with regardless of what name is on the packaging. I only read the comics a few years ago and didn't really enjoy them, so the cartoon from my childhood is what I base it on ;)


Except in Japan, they got the names "right" with the G1 cartoon to match the toy releases. The main blue cassette Decepticon is called Frenzy in the Japanese version of th G1 cartoon. So, going with that, Takara's consistency should speak volumes over Hasbro's inconsistencies.

Hasbro is nothing if not inconsistent, doesn't change anything though. I grew up with FIRRIB and that is something that can't be changed. I couldn't care less what Takara called these guys. I don't speak or read Japanese and haven't seen there version of the G1 cartoon, so the U.S. version is what I go by. That means, for me, Rumble will always be purple and blue and Frenzy will always be red and black.
Image

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
User avatar
Arctorro
Godmaster
Posts: 1829
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Victoria, Australia
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Seibertron » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:21 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Arctorro wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Arctorro wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
tfcrafter wrote:Even before I read all the comments, I knew this article would be yet another platform for the FIRRIB/FIBRIR deabte.


It's fun reading everyone's interpretations. Rumble is red, Frenzy is blue is my thing, but it's interesting to read other explanations for the opposite train of thought.


I think the fact that Takara just released these guys as Masterpiece figures and labeled them as Rumble being red and Frenzy being blue should end the debate. These are supposed to be the definitive G1 interpretations of these guys after all.
I couldn't disagree more. As you say, these are based on the cartoon after all and in the cartoon FIRRIB, so that is what I personally will be going with regardless of what name is on the packaging. I only read the comics a few years ago and didn't really enjoy them, so the cartoon from my childhood is what I base it on ;)


Except in Japan, they got the names "right" with the G1 cartoon to match the toy releases. The main blue cassette Decepticon is called Frenzy in the Japanese version of th G1 cartoon. So, going with that, Takara's consistency should speak volumes over Hasbro's inconsistencies.

Hasbro is nothing if not inconsistent, doesn't change anything though. I grew up with FIRRIB and that is something that can't be changed. I couldn't care less what Takara called these guys. I don't speak or read Japanese and haven't seen there version of the G1 cartoon, so the U.S. version is what I go by. That means, for me, Rumble will always be purple and blue and Frenzy will always be red and black.


Except in the US, even the G1 toys were Rumble is red and Frenzy is blue. It was the cartoon that got it wrong but that's what everyone remembers unfortunately.

Image
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25351
News Credits: 1019
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Arctorro » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:36 am

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
Seibertron wrote:
Arctorro wrote:Hasbro is nothing if not inconsistent, doesn't change anything though. I grew up with FIRRIB and that is something that can't be changed. I couldn't care less what Takara called these guys. I don't speak or read Japanese and haven't seen there version of the G1 cartoon, so the U.S. version is what I go by. That means, for me, Rumble will always be purple and blue and Frenzy will always be red and black.


Except in the US, even the G1 toys were Rumble is red and Frenzy is blue. It was the cartoon that got it wrong but that's what everyone remembers unfortunately.
Again, don't care :D As I've been saying, I'm going by the tv show because that's what I grew up with.

I'm definitely no expert, but aren't Hasbro sticking with FIRRIB these days?
Image

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
User avatar
Arctorro
Godmaster
Posts: 1829
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Victoria, Australia
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:46 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Arctorro wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Arctorro wrote:Hasbro is nothing if not inconsistent, doesn't change anything though. I grew up with FIRRIB and that is something that can't be changed. I couldn't care less what Takara called these guys. I don't speak or read Japanese and haven't seen there version of the G1 cartoon, so the U.S. version is what I go by. That means, for me, Rumble will always be purple and blue and Frenzy will always be red and black.


Except in the US, even the G1 toys were Rumble is red and Frenzy is blue. It was the cartoon that got it wrong but that's what everyone remembers unfortunately.
Again, don't care :D As I've been saying, I'm going by the tv show because that's what I grew up with.

I'm definitely no expert, but aren't Hasbro sticking with FIRRIB these days?


The moral of the story is: sentimentality and nostalgia trump rational facts. Every. Single. Time. >:oP
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19334
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Arctorro » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:00 am

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Arctorro wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Arctorro wrote:Hasbro is nothing if not inconsistent, doesn't change anything though. I grew up with FIRRIB and that is something that can't be changed. I couldn't care less what Takara called these guys. I don't speak or read Japanese and haven't seen there version of the G1 cartoon, so the U.S. version is what I go by. That means, for me, Rumble will always be purple and blue and Frenzy will always be red and black.


Except in the US, even the G1 toys were Rumble is red and Frenzy is blue. It was the cartoon that got it wrong but that's what everyone remembers unfortunately.
Again, don't care :D As I've been saying, I'm going by the tv show because that's what I grew up with.

I'm definitely no expert, but aren't Hasbro sticking with FIRRIB these days?


The moral of the story is: sentimentality and nostalgia trump rational facts. Every. Single. Time. >:oP
Oh hell yes! :D

Rationality, facts, logic... These are things that never work with me :P
Image

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
User avatar
Arctorro
Godmaster
Posts: 1829
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:24 pm
Location: Victoria, Australia
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:51 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Seibertron wrote:Except in Japan, they got the names "right" with the G1 cartoon to match the toy releases. The main blue cassette Decepticon is called Frenzy in the Japanese version of th G1 cartoon. So, going with that, Takara's consistency should speak volumes over Hasbro's inconsistencies.
Except that their version came after ours. Their toys were RIRFIB because Hasbro's originally were, and the Japanese cartoon dub made the switch to their names to avoid the same confusion in the West. But nowadays, Hasbro's been leaning more towards FIRRIB with all of their current Rumble toys being blue and their Frenzy toys being red. It's very possible that the Hasbro MP Soundwave release could have Rumble and Frenzy named in a FIRRIB manner to reflect their current viewpoint.

Plus, the characters were created and owned by Hasbro originally, so shouldn't they have the final say for who's who in the English version?

---

Then again, I'm probably thinking much differently about this than most since I don't see the Japanese character counterparts as being the same exact individuals as their English-speaking counterparts. For instance, while I do recognize Optimus Prime and Convoy as being two versions of the same basic character concept, I don't see them as being the exact same person. Like, while Optimus Prime lived on through the events of "The Rebirth", Convoy instead perished in the beginning acts of "The Headmasters".

So I guess for me, it's fine for Japanese Rumble and Japanese Frenzy to be RIRFIB, as, to me, it doesn't necessarily affect whatever colors American Rumble and American Frenzy are.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28714
News Credits: 222
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Seibertron » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:15 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Note to IDW: Please come up with some fiction that explains these two color swapping Decepticon brothers! Thanks. :D
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25351
News Credits: 1019
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Mkall » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:14 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Seibertron wrote:Note to IDW: Please come up with some fiction that explains these two color swapping Decepticon brothers! Thanks. :D

Wasn't there a quip in Dreamwave's comics where one character asked "Which one is which?"
The response went along the lines of "Don't ask me, they can't keep it straight either"
Image

My Collection! Updated June 18, 2016
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14850
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro

Postby El Duque » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Seibertron.com is pleased to bring you yet another Transformers Prime gallery! After yesterday's gallery of Hasbro's Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Sergeant Kup it's time to see Takara Tomy's take on the mold with Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide. The figure features a new red deco, the line's signature stickers, and the Arms Micron figure Iro. Check any of the images or links below for the full galleries.

Arms Micron Ironhide

Image

Image

Image

Image


Arms Micron Iro

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Basically, I guess what I'm trying to say about the Takara MP versions, why should what one of the Japanese versions do dictate what goes on in the many different English versions? Most English stuff doesn't even acknowledge a good chunk of the Japanese-only stuff anyway.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28714
News Credits: 222
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-20 Ironhide with Iro

Postby DevastaTTor » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Since I passed on the Hasbro mold several years ago, this may actually make a pretty good Ironhide for my Classics... shelf. The grin is a little cheesy but other than that, looks good.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
User avatar
DevastaTTor
City Commander
Posts: 3062
News Credits: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:21 am
Location: GA, USA

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Black Hat » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:31 am

Motto: "Destroy, Devour, Desolate!"
Weapon: Chomping Rotor Blades
Of course, we all know that the truth is that Frenzy is silver and Rumble doesn't exist. :))
User avatar
Black Hat
City Commander
Posts: 3920
News Credits: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: Swarm of Locusts
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: N/A
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Sinnertwin » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:39 am

Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Another FIRRIB RIRFIB conversation. Awesome. Because preaching to the converted is really going to change their opinion after all this time.
Image
Sinnertwin
Combiner
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 am

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:29 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Delta Magnus wrote:Of course, we all know that the truth is that Frenzy is silver and Rumble doesn't exist. :))
ROTF Rumble:
Image
;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28714
News Credits: 222
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Seibertron » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:55 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Sinnertwin wrote:Another FIRRIB RIRFIB conversation. Awesome. Because preaching to the converted is really going to change their opinion after all this time.


I think everyone's doing alright in this discussion. No hard feelings here!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Heck, I'm even a flip-flopper on the issue. I used to be on the FIRRIB boat long ago before I changed to FIBRIR way of thinking. :michaelbay:
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 25351
News Credits: 1019
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:01 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I'm on neither FIRRIB nor RIRFIB anyway. I'm on the side of FIRISCABIORIBISCARIO.

"Frenzy is red in some continuities and blue in others, Rumble is blue in some continuities and red in others"

:P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28714
News Credits: 222
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:21 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:I'm on neither FIRRIB nor RIRFIB anyway. I'm on the side of FIRISCABIORIBISCARIO.

"Frenzy is red in some continuities and blue in others, Rumble is blue in some continuities and red in others"

:P


Too complicated. I'm of the FIBRIBEIR persuasion: Frenzy is Black/Blue, Rumble is Black/Blue, Enemy is Red ;)
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19334
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 Rumble & AM-31 Frenzy Galleries + Easy foot mod

Postby ScottyP » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:10 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Cool mod! Will definitely be doing that to my set.
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4090
News Credits: 296
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

New Galleries: Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Wave 3 Ratchet, Dreadwing and Skystalker

Postby El Duque » Sun May 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
We're pleased to announce that Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 3 has been added the galleries! This wave features the latest dragon to join the Predacon ranks, Skystalker, Dreadwing's debut in the Deluxe Class complete with Beast Hunters armor, and last but not least the heavily retooled Beast Hunters Ratchet. Enjoy the full galleries by click any of the links or images found below.


Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Skystalker

Image

Image


Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Dreadwing

Image

Image


Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ratchet

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby Noideaforaname » Sun May 19, 2013 6:28 pm

Dreadwing and Ratchet are a mess of weird concepts and weirder colors, while I'll never get over how all the mainline Predacons pretty much do the same exact thing as each other. There could at least be dragon head(s) that turn into robot hand(s) or legs that swap into the arms' position (or vice-versa) or something.
Image
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
User avatar
Noideaforaname
City Commander
Posts: 3274
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 pm
Location: South Jersey

Re: New Galleries: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe and Voyager Class

Postby Mindmaster » Sun May 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Skystalker just isn't worth the price. I'd rather commit to much better molds, like the Thrilling 30 line. >:oP

Might get Dreadwing, only for the sake of getting Dreadwing in toy form. Y'know, since he never even made one appearance at any of my local retailers.

Ratchet... that orange sherbert and weapon just doesn't work on him. Great, now I want orange sherbert. :-(

I notice that Grimwing is on the site's banner. Does that mean we're getting galleries of him and Ultra Magnus too?
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 6239
News Credits: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations FOC Cybertron OPTIMUS PRIME Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 8 minutes
Transformers Platinum Edition Seeker Squadron Dirge Thrust Ramjet MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 9 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Fall of Cybertron ULTRA MAGNUS Complete Generations Deluxe FOC fw - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 11 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Dragonstorm The Last Knight Movie 1-Step Turbo Changer Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 15 hours 12 minutes 10 seconds
New Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Salvage Figure B0918AS0 - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 14 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers RID G1 Universe Classics 2.0 Grimlock Action Figure 100% Comptele - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 15 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Robots in Disguise Runamuck - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 23 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers 1993 G2 Leaders: Optimus Prime *no accessory missing trailer door - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 35 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test