Poker Night at the Inventory 2, starring...

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Poker Night at the Inventory 2, starring...

Postby Shadowman » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Sam from Sam and Max, Claptrap from Borderlands, Brock Samsom from the Venture Bros. and Ash from Evil Dead!

The original game was, for $5, more fun than a card game had any right to be. They had better get Bruce Campbell and Patrick Warburton...
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30137
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Poker Night at the Inventory 2, starring...

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
This is the coolest thing I've seen today. And you're right Shadowman, this NEEDS the original voice actors.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
Posts: 1553
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Re: Poker Night at the Inventory 2, starring...

Postby Shadowman » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:This is the coolest thing I've seen today. And you're right Shadowman, this NEEDS the original voice actors.


The trailer was released, they've got David Eddings, David Nowlin, and Patrick Warburton...

...Bruce Campbell isn't voicing Ash. I'll be playing regardless, but that doesn't mean I have to like a new actor for Ash.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30137
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Poker Night at the Inventory 2, starring...

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Shadowman wrote:
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:This is the coolest thing I've seen today. And you're right Shadowman, this NEEDS the original voice actors.


The trailer was released, they've got David Eddings, David Nowlin, and Patrick Warburton...

...Bruce Campbell isn't voicing Ash. I'll be playing regardless, but that doesn't mean I have to like a new actor for Ash.

I'm glad they got Patrick Warburton. If they had someone else I probably wouldn't play it.

Damn now I wanna go and watch Army of Darkness.
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
User avatar
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
Posts: 1553
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm
Location: Let's just say I can see Russia from my house
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron FOC Deluxe Class Sideswipe NOSC - Time Remaining: 23 days 1 hour 47 minutes 17 seconds
~ Transformers Combiner Wars  Motormaster in sealed package - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 49 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 1994 G2 GOBOTS BLOWOUT MOC MINT NEW - Time Remaining: 6 days 16 hours 49 minutes 38 seconds
Takara Transformers Generations g1 lot Galvatron Kup Rodimus Set Hasbro Tomy - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 52 minutes 32 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 1994 G2 GOBOTS FIRECRACKER MOC MINT NEW - Time Remaining: 6 days 16 hours 53 minutes 30 seconds
Disguise Men's Hasbro Transformers Age Of Extinction Movie Bumblebee XXL OPENED - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 53 minutes 44 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON Robots In Disguise LEOBREAKER with Cyber Planet Key NISB - Time Remaining: 20 days 8 hours 4 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON Robots In Disguise LEOBREAKER with Cyber Planet Key NISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 7 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test