TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Get the latest Transformers Collectors' Club and BotCon convention forum news and information. Join in discussions with staff from the Club and BotCon right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby TF_JW » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:15 pm

If they haven't started arriving already, your TFSS 3.0 figure #3 should show up very soon. So keep an eye out!
User avatar
TF_JW
Fuzor
Posts: 285
News Credits: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:09 pm

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby Flux Convoy » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Sweet! We've got SerpentO.R., Tarantulas, Krok, and G2 Starscream (bonus figure too) left to go. Wonder who's next! I'm guessing G2 Starscream.
:BOT:
Last edited by Flux Convoy on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Flux Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6635
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:59 am
Location: Spinning my wheels into the void.
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby Mkall » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I'm excited. Seeing as I just put out my Pre-BW figures again, I'm kinda hoping it'll be Tarantulas.
Image

My Collection! Updated June 18, 2016
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14851
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby ScottyP » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:56 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
I'd guess this is gonna be Serpent-OR to time up with the other GI Joe/TF Crossover stuff being released. Guess we'll know soon.
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4150
News Credits: 299
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
G2 Starscream. G2 Starscream. G2 Starscream. No whammies, no whammies stop! Looked it up online. ****. Well I've still yet to figure out what Oregon has to do with this figure.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3152
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:00 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Someone on another site got theirs in the mail. Wanna know who it is?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28875
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:19 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Sabrblade wrote:Someone on another site got theirs in the mail. Wanna know who it is?

I spoiled it already what other figure has O.R Oregon postal code XD
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

Image
User avatar
SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
Posts: 3152
News Credits: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby necr0blivion » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:57 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Got him this afternoon. So, are we really playing this "guess who" game or should I post pics (or else it didn't happen)?
Image
necr0blivion
Gestalt
Posts: 2056
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 12:24 pm
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby william-james88 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:10 pm

necr0blivion wrote:Got him this afternoon. So, are we really playing this "guess who" game or should I post pics (or else it didn't happen)?


We believe you. I will be posting a news post soon. Can you let us know if from now on your would rather not spoil the figures or is it first come first spoil? Let us know how we should handle news posting from now on, regarding these.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 19909
News Credits: 789
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby william-james88 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:16 pm

The secret is out. We received this message a few days ago:

TF_JW wrote:If they haven't started arriving already, your TFSS 3.0 figure #3 should show up very soon. So keep an eye out!


And now enough have received their figure to know that it is none other than: Serpent O.R.

Both Seibertronians Bounti76 and Durroth sent us some pictures of their newly received figure (Bounti76 even made a super cute unboxing). For those who ordered him, you should be getting him very soon unless you have him already.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 19909
News Credits: 789
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby Mkall » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Neat! I've had his minicons for a while now, awaiting their master.
Image

My Collection! Updated June 18, 2016
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14851
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby megatronus » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:47 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Mine arrived today too! What an unexpected surprise.

I recall people (myself included) were bummed at the mustard brown plastic replacing the brighter gold we saw in the promo / mock up pics. I must say though, it isn't bad - it's a lighter brown-yellow mustard color than originally thought, and it features metallic specks (the green plastic does, too!). Still not as good as the original color scheme, IMHO, but I'm still quite pleased with how he turned out.

Especially paired with Vipers!
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5429
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby megatronus » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Mkall wrote:Neat! I've had his minicons for a while now, awaiting their master.

Can you remind me what the micron's name is? I may have to pick him up now...
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5429
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby Railbomb » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
megatronus wrote:
Mkall wrote:Neat! I've had his minicons for a while now, awaiting their master.

Can you remind me what the micron's name is? I may have to pick him up now...


The Cobra one that forms the top of the staff is Gob. I'm not sure who the other one is.
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
User avatar
Railbomb
Vehicon
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:04 pm
Location: Back allies of Metroplex
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby Flashwave » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:57 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Railbomb wrote:
megatronus wrote:
Mkall wrote:Neat! I've had his minicons for a while now, awaiting their master.

Can you remind me what the micron's name is? I may have to pick him up now...


The Cobra one that forms the top of the staff is Gob. I'm not sure who the other one is.

BTW, in the comic, SerpentOR use the pink coloration of the pair. They were on Ebay for like $4 a piece. May have gone up now due to TFSS raising demand.
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
Faction Commander
Posts: 4373
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:33 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
megatronus wrote:
Mkall wrote:Neat! I've had his minicons for a while now, awaiting their master.

Can you remind me what the micron's name is? I may have to pick him up now...
Gob and Zad. Specifically the pink versions, Gob 2 and Zad 2.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28875
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby Decepticon619 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:16 am

Weapon: Destructo Beams
Sabrblade wrote:
megatronus wrote:
Mkall wrote:Neat! I've had his minicons for a while now, awaiting their master.

Can you remind me what the micron's name is? I may have to pick him up now...
Gob and Zad. Specifically the pink versions, Gob 2 and Zad 2.



I'm just curious, is the midsection of the staff included with one of these microns? The pictures on eBay don't exactly show too much :p
User avatar
Decepticon619
Mini-Con
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:09 pm
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby TF_JW » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:30 am

The midsection of the staff is formed by Zad and Gob's tails. They each have a 5mm peg which then peg into the top and bottom of SerpentOR's fist.

So it's not a free-standing staff. It has to be in SerpentOR's hand or else the two halves stay two separate Minicons.
User avatar
TF_JW
Fuzor
Posts: 285
News Credits: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:09 pm

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby ScottyP » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:32 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Agabyss has the two Microns for cheap on ebay: Gob 2 and Zad 2.

Decepticon619 wrote:I'm just curious, is the midsection of the staff included with one of these microns? The pictures on eBay don't exactly show too much :p
The tail of each of them goes in one side of the hand to make them appear as a solid piece when held by the figure. There isn't a real midsection to it if it's created to appear how Burcham drew it in the comic.
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4150
News Credits: 299
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby Decepticon619 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:34 am

Weapon: Destructo Beams
Awesome, thanks lads!!
User avatar
Decepticon619
Mini-Con
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:09 pm
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby megatronus » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:19 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
ScottyP wrote:Agabyss has the two Microns for cheap on ebay: Gob 2 and Zad 2.

Decepticon619 wrote:I'm just curious, is the midsection of the staff included with one of these microns? The pictures on eBay don't exactly show too much :p
The tail of each of them goes in one side of the hand to make them appear as a solid piece when held by the figure. There isn't a real midsection to it if it's created to appear how Burcham drew it in the comic.

Thanks! Totally ordered. $7.90 shipped for the 2 microns aint bad at all!
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5429
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby Flashwave » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:37 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
megatronus wrote:
ScottyP wrote:Agabyss has the two Microns for cheap on ebay: Gob 2 and Zad 2.

Decepticon619 wrote:I'm just curious, is the midsection of the staff included with one of these microns? The pictures on eBay don't exactly show too much :p
The tail of each of them goes in one side of the hand to make them appear as a solid piece when held by the figure. There isn't a real midsection to it if it's created to appear how Burcham drew it in the comic.

Thanks! Totally ordered. $7.90 shipped for the 2 microns aint bad at all!


Just sayin', I highly reccomend experimentin' with the microns. I'll leave this here.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
Faction Commander
Posts: 4373
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby TF_JW » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:49 pm

Yeah, that's the great thing about Arms Microns - There were the official combinations, but you could come up with so many great fan modes in addition to those ones.
User avatar
TF_JW
Fuzor
Posts: 285
News Credits: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:09 pm

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby megatronus » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:03 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
megatronus wrote:Mine arrived today too! What an unexpected surprise.

I recall people (myself included) were bummed at the mustard brown plastic replacing the brighter gold we saw in the promo / mock up pics. I must say though, it isn't bad - it's a lighter brown-yellow mustard color than originally thought, and it features metallic specks (the green plastic does, too!). Still not as good as the original color scheme, IMHO, but I'm still quite pleased with how he turned out.

Especially paired with Vipers!

Looking at the original promo shots, I think I got it a bit wrong - those were more a gold/bronze, and I think we were under the impression those parts would be metallic.

Still, the more I handle him, the more I'm pleased. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of his staff. :D

Image
Image
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
User avatar
megatronus
Podcast Staff
Posts: 5429
News Credits: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: TFSS 3.0 Figure #3 Arriving in Mailboxes Soon

Postby TF_JW » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:08 pm

The very first promo shots were digital mock-ups using, well, the very first images of Takara Tomy's Ratbat. If you remember, those images of Ratbat had him with extra metallic as well.
User avatar
TF_JW
Fuzor
Posts: 285
News Credits: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:09 pm

Next

Return to Transformers Collectors' Club and BotCon Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundblaster & Soundwave Leader Class Toy - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 44 minutes 47 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN CHROMEDOME 6 INCH ACTION FIGURE,CONVERTS NEW/SEALED - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 46 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN HIGHBROW 6 INCH ACTION FIGURE,CONVERTS NEW/SEALED - Time Remaining: 6 days 46 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Age of Extinction Scorn NRFP - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 46 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Vehicon Decepticon DVD Included SEE NOTES - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 46 minutes 21 seconds
NEW TRANSFORMERS DOTM HUMAN ALLIANCE SIDESWIPE FLASH FREEZE ASSAULT - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 50 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars 10th Anniversary Megatron T-rex (recolor) 06 incomplete - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 3 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising SHOCKWAVE commander class - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 3 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017