The Star Wars Thread

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Shadowman » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:35 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:The True Sith were a race of red-skinned assholes with a serious Dark Side leaning
So did that make Darth Maul the last "True Sith" or was he just a pretender as well?


He was a Zabrak, not a True Sith. Although that doesn't mean he, nor Vader or Sidious or whoever was a pretender. Just that "Not a True Sith" and "Not a Sith Lord" are two different things.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30157
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:06 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Anyone watch Forces Of Destiny yet? they are little animated shorts(6 at the mo...with more to come) on the Disney Youtube channel.....quite fun actually ;)

anywhoo....here's a link to them
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp ... noGsLCr6WL
Image
Stuartmaximus
City Commander
Posts: 3694
News Credits: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:42 am

Shadowman wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:The True Sith were a race of red-skinned assholes with a serious Dark Side leaning
So did that make Darth Maul the last "True Sith" or was he just a pretender as well?


He was a Zabrak, not a True Sith. Although that doesn't mean he, nor Vader or Sidious or whoever was a pretender. Just that "Not a True Sith" and "Not a Sith Lord" are two different things.
So as long as one practices the Sith teachings (like Anakin) he can become a Sith Lord even if he wasn't born into it? Or was Anakin special because he was going to be the most powerful Jedi ever if he hadn't taken the wrong path?
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18911
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Shadowman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:55 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Shadowman wrote:The True Sith were a race of red-skinned assholes with a serious Dark Side leaning
So did that make Darth Maul the last "True Sith" or was he just a pretender as well?


He was a Zabrak, not a True Sith. Although that doesn't mean he, nor Vader or Sidious or whoever was a pretender. Just that "Not a True Sith" and "Not a Sith Lord" are two different things.
So as long as one practices the Sith teachings (like Anakin) he can become a Sith Lord even if he wasn't born into it? Or was Anakin special because he was going to be the most powerful Jedi ever if he hadn't taken the wrong path?


A lot of Sith Lords weren't born into it, some of them were even former Jedi.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30157
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Burn » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:26 pm

Rebels S4 Trailer #2
Kinda ... meh.

Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44780
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:11 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
As long as they show the battle over Scarif(seeing as the Ghost & Chopper were present in Rogue One) from their(Star Wars Rebels) perspective
Image
Stuartmaximus
City Commander
Posts: 3694
News Credits: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby PopCultureGeek2063 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:32 pm

so damn impatient for a new trailer, we are long overdue for one
PopCultureGeek2063
Mini-Con
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:58 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
PopCultureGeek2063 wrote:so damn impatient for a new trailer, we are long overdue for one


you need to be more specific....i take it that you are referring to The Last Jedi?
Image
Stuartmaximus
City Commander
Posts: 3694
News Credits: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Roadbuster » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:38 am

No we aren't. I don't think we got the last one for the Force Awakens until late October 2015. Expect it about that time this year. Gotta have something to tack onto Thor Ragnarok.
Roadbuster
Faction Commander
Posts: 4537
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:23 pm

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby PopCultureGeek2063 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:43 pm

Stuartmaximus wrote:
PopCultureGeek2063 wrote:so damn impatient for a new trailer, we are long overdue for one


you need to be more specific....i take it that you are referring to The Last Jedi?


of course I am obviously, I remember both The Force Awakens and Rogue one had 2 trailers each by August-September around, I know that the very first trailer for TFA was released on Black Friday 2014, the second one was released in either April or May 2015, the one that ended with Han's line "Chewie we're Home". Rogue One had it's first I believe in either April or May 2016, then it had another one released in August 2016, and then it's full length one was in October of 2016.

Yet we have only gotten a teaser trailer for The Last Jedi of April this year so far.
PopCultureGeek2063
Mini-Con
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby PopCultureGeek2063 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:32 am

anyway, I really hope we get an onscreen reunion with Luke and Leia in The Last Jedi.
PopCultureGeek2063
Mini-Con
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby PopCultureGeek2063 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:30 pm

well strong rumors suggest that we will finally get a new trailer for The Last Jedi on October 9th, according to a deleted tweet by Mark Hamill, and that the Last Jedi will be the longest running SW film so far, 150 minutes!
PopCultureGeek2063
Mini-Con
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:41 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
btw is the 9th when NYCC happens? coz it would just be like a SW trailer to drop then
Image
Stuartmaximus
City Commander
Posts: 3694
News Credits: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:05 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Apparently a new trailer's to drop tomorrow night(Hamill did state it would drop then)
Last edited by Stuartmaximus on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Stuartmaximus
City Commander
Posts: 3694
News Credits: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby itscramtastic » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:20 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Going through some stuff today to put on the eBay. Here's a photo or two.
6933ABFC-16A8-428C-A33C-60A8B4C30607.jpeg

0BEE01D9-5A03-4CA0-BD85-C98FC22F7B26.jpeg


Picked up Old Man Rex at Five Below the other day, only to realize I sold my Clone Wars Rex to my nephew :-(

I also can't wait for a new trailer for The Last Jedi!!
Image
WANTED! MP9 Trailer!!
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5229
News Credits: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby SureShot18 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:55 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun

My hype levels for this movie are through the roof right now.
User avatar
SureShot18
Pretender
Posts: 798
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: SW Pennsylvania
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:35 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Nah...no Porg eating from Chewie and no lightsaber being lit up by Luke

& after seeing the trailer...is there now any credibility to the whole Mary Sue thing?
Image
Stuartmaximus
City Commander
Posts: 3694
News Credits: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Cyber Bishop » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:10 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
SureShot18 wrote:
My hype levels for this movie are through the roof right now.


I have to admit that after seeing the trailer last night I am a lot more hyped about the movie.
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18904
News Credits: 12
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby itscramtastic » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:13 am

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
HYPE!
Image
WANTED! MP9 Trailer!!
Collection!
Sales!
Feedback!
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5229
News Credits: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:39 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I was thrilled with the trailer, and I am actually excited for this movie. For some reason, The Force Awakens did not catch my eye at first, and while I did see it twice, I wasn't excited to see it at first. I still haven't seen Rogue 1 either, just nothing there that has attracted my attention
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 11623
News Credits: 260
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Sleek Blade-Like Sports Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Burn » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:36 pm

That trailer did nothing to impress me.
Image
I'll be ignoring Burn's comments from now on
he's just being an @$$hol€!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44780
News Credits: 116
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I'm quite excited. Also, it gives me hope Ben Solo will get the redemption that Jacen solo never did.
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9736
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:32 pm

So Kylo Ren is going to kill his own mother as well? That's how Leia will get written out of the story? If that's the case it would have been nice to not give it away in the trailer. I honestly didn't think that would happen after he killed Han. And does that mean Luke will die in IX, also at the hands of Kylo Ren?
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18911
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:46 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Rodimus Prime wrote:So Kylo Ren is going to kill his own mother as well? That's how Leia will get written out of the story? If that's the case it would have been nice to not give it away in the trailer. I honestly didn't think that would happen after he killed Han. And does that mean Luke will die in IX, also at the hands of Kylo Ren?


There has been speculation as such! but we don't know for sure?(about that Kylo thing) it could just simply be a matter of the way that the trailer has been cut together ;)

or it could be that he has found Redemption? coz at the end he has his outstretched hand...to Rey
Image
Stuartmaximus
City Commander
Posts: 3694
News Credits: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:50 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Anyone else watched the first two episodes of season 4 of Rebels?
Image
Stuartmaximus
City Commander
Posts: 3694
News Credits: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

MEGATRON CROSSHAIRS PRIME DRIFT Hasbro Transformers Last Knight Legion Wave 2 - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 36 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Universe Optimus Prime 25th Anniversary Set - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 40 minutes 31 seconds
The Transformers: volume 1 For All Mankind by Mike Costa (Paperback, 2010) - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 41 minutes 49 seconds
transformers universe warriors from three worlds 3 pack sealed repugnus ransack - Time Remaining: 23 days 15 hours 44 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Autobot Blaster Commemorative Edition SDCC Exclusive G1 Reissue - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 45 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Takara Generations Voyager TG-22 TG22 Blitzwing Cmplt Loose - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 47 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Sky Reign complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 48 minutes 3 seconds
04385 TRANSFORMERS UNITED UN16 UN-16 AUTOBOT BLURR JPvers TAKARA MISB InSTOCK - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 49 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017