Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby primalxconvoy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:07 am

Motto: "私はルールに違反している"
Va'al wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Can't download the pictures for some reason.

Can someone fix the links please?


Download as in make them show on the page? The images seem to working fine all on devices I just checked - is this another region thing, I wonder. :-?



I meant that although I can see it, I can't download the image. If a long click it, the download option happens but it just hangs there, never downloading. Other images work though.
Image
User avatar
primalxconvoy
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 pm
Location: 日本

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby Va'al » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:33 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
primalxconvoy wrote:
Va'al wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Can't download the pictures for some reason.

Can someone fix the links please?


Download as in make them show on the page? The images seem to working fine all on devices I just checked - is this another region thing, I wonder. :-?



I meant that although I can see it, I can't download the image. If a long click it, the download option happens but it just hangs there, never downloading. Other images work though.


That doesn't sound like an issue with the images, if I'm honest. Try clicking on them, it'll get you to the RIPT page, and you can download from there!
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Come get weird in.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 16364
News Credits: 202
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby primalxconvoy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:42 am

Motto: "私はルールに違反している"
Va'al wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
Va'al wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Can't download the pictures for some reason.

Can someone fix the links please?


Download as in make them show on the page? The images seem to working fine all on devices I just checked - is this another region thing, I wonder. :-?



I meant that although I can see it, I can't download the image. If a long click it, the download option happens but it just hangs there, never downloading. Other images work though.


That doesn't sound like an issue with the images, if I'm honest. Try clicking on them, it'll get you to the RIPT page, and you can download from there!




Thanks, i did that, by opening the image in its own page, but it simply would not download.
Image
User avatar
primalxconvoy
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 pm
Location: 日本

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby Va'al » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:20 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
primalxconvoy wrote:
Va'al wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:
Va'al wrote:
primalxconvoy wrote:Can't download the pictures for some reason.

Can someone fix the links please?


Download as in make them show on the page? The images seem to working fine all on devices I just checked - is this another region thing, I wonder. :-?



I meant that although I can see it, I can't download the image. If a long click it, the download option happens but it just hangs there, never downloading. Other images work though.


That doesn't sound like an issue with the images, if I'm honest. Try clicking on them, it'll get you to the RIPT page, and you can download from there!




Thanks, i did that, by opening the image in its own page, but it simply would not download.


Ah. Hm. Then I don't know what else to suggest... :-?
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Come get weird in.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 16364
News Credits: 202
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby Bronzewolf » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:17 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
RIPT Apparel has some new (and some classic) Transformers-inspired prints, as well as an exclusive code for Seibertron.com readers!

The fan favorite shirt that they've brought back only for 12-13 hours it the "Appetite for Construction" print, which is a parody of the classic Guns n' Roses cover, only with the Contructicons taking over for the band. Check out the photos below, and you can buy the print on a shirt (as well as framed, and on hoodies and tank tops) here!


Image

The second shirt is a brand new design featuring Megatron! Check that one out below and then pick one up here!

Image

And RIPT has offered you Seibertronians an exclusive deal! If you use the code seibertron322 at check out, you'll get ten percent off your purchase!
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Image
User avatar
Bronzewolf
News Staff
Posts: 1254
News Credits: 125
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:28 pm
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby steve2275 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:40 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
how very guns n'roses
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11363
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 am

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby mdverde » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:14 am

Discount code is not working. Is it the correct one?

22-03-2017 11-11-27 a- m-.jpg
mdverde
Mini-Con
Posts: 13
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:57 pm

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby Bronzewolf » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:34 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
mdverde wrote:Discount code is not working. Is it the correct one?

22-03-2017 11-11-27 a- m-.jpg

Sorry, 322, not 332.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Image
User avatar
Bronzewolf
News Staff
Posts: 1254
News Credits: 125
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:28 pm
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby mdverde » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:23 pm

Bronzewolf wrote:
mdverde wrote:Discount code is not working. Is it the correct one?

The attachment 22-03-2017 11-11-27 a- m-.jpg is no longer available

Sorry, 322, not 332.


Thanks! Now it works!

22-03-2017 11-11-27 a- m-.jpg
mdverde
Mini-Con
Posts: 13
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:57 pm

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby Bronzewolf » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:57 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
mdverde wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:
mdverde wrote:Discount code is not working. Is it the correct one?

22-03-2017 11-11-27 a- m-.jpg

Sorry, 322, not 332.


Thanks! Now it works!

22-03-2017 11-11-27 a- m-.jpg


Good to hear! Sorry for the mix up. Enjoy your shirts!
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Image
User avatar
Bronzewolf
News Staff
Posts: 1254
News Credits: 125
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:28 pm
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

RIPT Apparel 'You've Got The Touch!' T-Shirts Available Today Only

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:34 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
RIPT Apparel is at it again with another new T-shirt for all you Transformers fans to purchase. the shirt, which is only available today, is titled 'You've got the touch!' and features Hot Rod opening the Matrix! You can follow the above link where the T-shirts are $13 for any size. You can also check out the picture on the shirt below!

Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
Looking for a figure? Want to Get rid of one? I may have it for you or I may want it!!!
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Staff
Posts: 12671
News Credits: 288
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby LE0KING » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:11 pm

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
Weapon: Twin Swords
As cool as this is, I like the more subtle designs like the topgun seeker shirt. I'm a closet nerd and like to keep it that way.
User avatar
LE0KING
Vehicon
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:02 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby primalxconvoy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:57 pm

Motto: "私はルールに違反している"
LE0KING wrote:As cool as this is, I like the more subtle designs like the topgun seeker shirt. I'm a closet nerd and like to keep it that way.


I have to agree. This is more of a kids' style T-shirt.
Image
User avatar
primalxconvoy
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
News Credits: 11
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:00 pm
Location: 日本

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri May 12, 2017 11:22 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Very good friends of the site, RIPT Apparel, have shared with us their latest Transformers-inspired design. This time the artwork parodies the recently revealed poster for the next Star Wars film, "The Last Jedi". Titled "The Last Prime", it can be purchased on a large selection of clothing items, as well at posters and prints. The design is only available for 24 hours (from the time of writing), so jump on it while you can!

As a bonus for being a Seibertronian, you can take an extra 10% percent off of the already discounted shirt with the use of the code seibertron513!

Image

Image

Image
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Image
User avatar
Bronzewolf
News Staff
Posts: 1254
News Credits: 125
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:28 pm
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby Deadput » Sat May 13, 2017 1:35 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Yup Optimus usually is the last Prime. (except for when he isn't)
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3472
News Credits: 44
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby Kurona » Sat May 13, 2017 5:06 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Kiiiinda want this. I love both Hot Rod/imus and Rey, and I do need more shirts... :-?
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7878
News Credits: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby Ravage XK » Sat May 13, 2017 5:43 am

Motto: "Morons start a sentence with so."
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Nice, ordered one.
Image

TF COUNT: 323
Latest Additions: MP Sunstreaker, FT Koot
User avatar
Ravage XK
Faction Commander
Posts: 4361
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent, UK
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby karyuudo » Sat May 13, 2017 7:01 am

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I've ordered from them before. Wasn't too impressed with the quality of the t-shirt.
Check out our projects at Karyuudo Fansubs at our Blogspot http://tinyurl.com/hxjgclm/
Check us out on YouTube http://tinyurl.com/ht6jcf9, featuring the following series subtitled in English:
Beast Wars II
Transformers Car Robots
Transformers Zone
Check us out on Dailymotion http://tinyurl.com/zpokkyv, featuring the following series subtitled in English:
Transformers Legends of the Microns
Beast Wars Clash Beast Warriors
Beast Wars Metals
Beast Wars Convoy's Great Transformation
User avatar
karyuudo
Micromaster
Posts: 77
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:51 am
Watch karyuudo on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby Kurona » Sat May 13, 2017 7:05 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
The one I got (my mechanical romance) just last year's served me well so far.
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7878
News Credits: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat May 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
ordered one, been searching for a good hot rod shirt for a while now and that search is now over. On another note if your worried about quality dont be, i have 5 shirts from ript and after numerous wears and washes they still look good. Just make sure to wash them correctly and theyll serve you well for a really long time, but that goes for any shirt with a picture on it.
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1879

Image
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5055
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby karyuudo » Sat May 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Megatron Wolf wrote:ordered one, been searching for a good hot rod shirt for a while now and that search is now over. On another note if your worried about quality dont be, i have 5 shirts from ript and after numerous wears and washes they still look good. Just make sure to wash them correctly and theyll serve you well for a really long time, but that goes for any shirt with a picture on it.



You must've gotten lucky. I got the Trypticon T-Shirt from a while back, and the quality was poor. Maybe they've changed up the brand of shirt they're using now?
Check out our projects at Karyuudo Fansubs at our Blogspot http://tinyurl.com/hxjgclm/
Check us out on YouTube http://tinyurl.com/ht6jcf9, featuring the following series subtitled in English:
Beast Wars II
Transformers Car Robots
Transformers Zone
Check us out on Dailymotion http://tinyurl.com/zpokkyv, featuring the following series subtitled in English:
Transformers Legends of the Microns
Beast Wars Clash Beast Warriors
Beast Wars Metals
Beast Wars Convoy's Great Transformation
User avatar
karyuudo
Micromaster
Posts: 77
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:51 am
Watch karyuudo on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby Kurona » Sat May 13, 2017 1:30 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
karyuudo wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:ordered one, been searching for a good hot rod shirt for a while now and that search is now over. On another note if your worried about quality dont be, i have 5 shirts from ript and after numerous wears and washes they still look good. Just make sure to wash them correctly and theyll serve you well for a really long time, but that goes for any shirt with a picture on it.



You must've gotten lucky. I got the Trypticon T-Shirt from a while back, and the quality was poor. Maybe they've changed up the brand of shirt they're using now?

I'm really not sure I'd call it lucky if he's got five of the things compared to the one you have that you admit is from a while ago. It sounds a bit more like you got unlucky
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7878
News Credits: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby Ravage XK » Sat May 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Motto: "Morons start a sentence with so."
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
This will be my third order and no issues. They say their shirts will shrink and they do. I measured a shrink of about 1 inch on width after the first wash.
Image

TF COUNT: 323
Latest Additions: MP Sunstreaker, FT Koot
User avatar
Ravage XK
Faction Commander
Posts: 4361
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:38 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent, UK
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby karyuudo » Sat May 13, 2017 2:34 pm

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Kurona wrote:
karyuudo wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:ordered one, been searching for a good hot rod shirt for a while now and that search is now over. On another note if your worried about quality dont be, i have 5 shirts from ript and after numerous wears and washes they still look good. Just make sure to wash them correctly and theyll serve you well for a really long time, but that goes for any shirt with a picture on it.



You must've gotten lucky. I got the Trypticon T-Shirt from a while back, and the quality was poor. Maybe they've changed up the brand of shirt they're using now?

I'm really not sure I'd call it lucky if he's got five of the things compared to the one you have that you admit is from a while ago. It sounds a bit more like you got unlucky


LOL very true. But it only takes one bad experience to turn away a customer. If there's anything positive to say about it, I did like the art on the shirt.
Check out our projects at Karyuudo Fansubs at our Blogspot http://tinyurl.com/hxjgclm/
Check us out on YouTube http://tinyurl.com/ht6jcf9, featuring the following series subtitled in English:
Beast Wars II
Transformers Car Robots
Transformers Zone
Check us out on Dailymotion http://tinyurl.com/zpokkyv, featuring the following series subtitled in English:
Transformers Legends of the Microns
Beast Wars Clash Beast Warriors
Beast Wars Metals
Beast Wars Convoy's Great Transformation
User avatar
karyuudo
Micromaster
Posts: 77
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:51 am
Watch karyuudo on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Re: Three New Transformers: The Movie Ript Apparel T-Shirts Available Now

Postby triKlops » Sat May 13, 2017 2:56 pm

Motto: "New England Transformers Collectors Group member"
Just ordered mine with the coupon code.
Another Great deal from RIPT and Seibertron!!! ;)^
Image
User avatar
triKlops
Godmaster
Posts: 1551
News Credits: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am
Location: Rhode Island

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #200 - Requiem of the Twincast
Twincast / Podcast #200:
"Requiem of the Twincast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 20th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon