Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:22 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
That is a awesome haul! Congrats! :D especially Rodimus and Arcee (also swoop, I love swoop)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10877
News Credits: 561
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:56 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
ZeroWolf wrote:That is a awesome haul! Congrats! :D especially Rodimus and Arcee (also swoop, I love swoop)

Thankfully these are all coming as I am setting up the Den, my Animated guys will now need a larger shelf!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19018
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:33 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Ah shelf worries :lol: I'll have to rethink my own animated collection when I get my mitts on some more :-?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10877
News Credits: 561
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:36 pm

Motto: "Why is asking for a no-disassembly clay impression of a head seemingly such an extreme request?"
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
A good chunk of my collection is stored in my closet and under my bed rather than displayed.
WANT:
HFTD Starscream clay head impression
Energon Optimus super mode hat
Cyb Megs missile
Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mask
CW Dead End/Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire right "JTFR" Panel
BH Ult. Optimus Sword
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, smol beast arms, 1x launcher/sword hilt
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
City Commander
Posts: 3837
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:54 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
ZeroWolf wrote:Ah shelf worries :lol: I'll have to rethink my own animated collection when I get my mitts on some more :-?

Yeah, they were comfortable on 1 shelf, but with what is basically 10 bots incoming, they need a bit more space. I already have it worked out thankfully! Hoping to have the Den done by the end of the week.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19018
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:59 pm

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I've got 5 more Animated figures coming from one of our admins, which includes Blitzwing, so I am super stoked to see them wednesday!

It also means I need to make my Animated shelf bigger now

Which others did you snag?

Blitzwing, Starscream, Rodimus, Arcee, and Lockdown.
I meant to tell you this before, but be careful when you first handle them. With the exception of Starscream and Rodimus, they've been in storage in vehicle mode for a few years, and thus haven't been transformed, so the joints might be tight at first. Especially Arcee, she has a lot of thin and flimsy parts. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy. :-D
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
.Science: like magic, but real.
My BST thread: for-sale-trade-various-studio-series-figures--p2068462.php#p2068462
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 11718
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:02 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Ah shelf worries :lol: I'll have to rethink my own animated collection when I get my mitts on some more :-?

Yeah, they were comfortable on 1 shelf, but with what is basically 10 bots incoming, they need a bit more space. I already have it worked out thankfully! Hoping to have the Den done by the end of the week.

You'll have to post photos when you've got it altogether!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10877
News Credits: 561
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:03 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I've got 5 more Animated figures coming from one of our admins, which includes Blitzwing, so I am super stoked to see them wednesday!

It also means I need to make my Animated shelf bigger now

Which others did you snag?

Blitzwing, Starscream, Rodimus, Arcee, and Lockdown.
I meant to tell you this before, but be careful when you first handle them. With the exception of Starscream and Rodimus, they've been in storage in vehicle mode for a few years, and thus haven't been transformed, so the joints might be tight at first. Especially Arcee, she has a lot of thin and flimsy parts. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy. :-D

Oh I will! Honestly wasn't even planning to hotly pursue Rodimus and Arcee, despite how good I've heard they are, for a while, but I think you and Counterpunch opened the Pandora's box of finishing Animated
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19018
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:26 pm

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I've got 5 more Animated figures coming from one of our admins, which includes Blitzwing, so I am super stoked to see them wednesday!

It also means I need to make my Animated shelf bigger now

Which others did you snag?

Blitzwing, Starscream, Rodimus, Arcee, and Lockdown.
I meant to tell you this before, but be careful when you first handle them. With the exception of Starscream and Rodimus, they've been in storage in vehicle mode for a few years, and thus haven't been transformed, so the joints might be tight at first. Especially Arcee, she has a lot of thin and flimsy parts. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy. :-D

Oh I will! Honestly wasn't even planning to hotly pursue Rodimus and Arcee, despite how good I've heard they are, for a while, but I think you and Counterpunch opened the Pandora's box of finishing Animated
I know what you mean. If I had had the entire line, I doubt I would have sold any of them. But early on I missed out on Bulkhead and Ultra Magnus, as well as a bunch of the deluxes, and since the Prime Wars line, I haven't paid hardly any attention to the Animated figures, except Rodimus because he was on my Rodimus shelf, and I found that I grew apart from the series, even if I like the designs. Except Leader Megatron. He's awesome. But I know they will have a good home with you, and hopefully you can fill out the entire line like I never did. I don't know about now, but about 5-6 years ago, Ultra Magnus was very hard to find and cost an arm and a leg, especially a complete one. Good luck with him.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
.Science: like magic, but real.
My BST thread: for-sale-trade-various-studio-series-figures--p2068462.php#p2068462
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 11718
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:32 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I've got 5 more Animated figures coming from one of our admins, which includes Blitzwing, so I am super stoked to see them wednesday!

It also means I need to make my Animated shelf bigger now

Which others did you snag?

Blitzwing, Starscream, Rodimus, Arcee, and Lockdown.
I meant to tell you this before, but be careful when you first handle them. With the exception of Starscream and Rodimus, they've been in storage in vehicle mode for a few years, and thus haven't been transformed, so the joints might be tight at first. Especially Arcee, she has a lot of thin and flimsy parts. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy. :-D

Oh I will! Honestly wasn't even planning to hotly pursue Rodimus and Arcee, despite how good I've heard they are, for a while, but I think you and Counterpunch opened the Pandora's box of finishing Animated
I know what you mean. If I had had the entire line, I doubt I would have sold any of them. But early on I missed out on Bulkhead and Ultra Magnus, as well as a bunch of the deluxes, and since the Prime Wars line, I haven't paid hardly any attention to the Animated figures, except Rodimus because he was on my Rodimus shelf, and I found that I grew apart from the series, even if I like the designs. Except Leader Megatron. He's awesome. But I know they will have a good home with you, and hopefully you can fill out tge entire line like I never did. I don't know about now, but about 5-6 years ago, Ultra Magnus was very hard to find and cost an arm and a leg, especially a complete one. Good luck with him.

I actually succeeded in getting him 3 years ago from our own Itscramtastic/Scramjet!

My Animated guys and when I got them is actually sort of weird.

I got Samurai Prowl when the line was in stores, and i got Bee in the 25 year Bee tribute pack. But after that, it wasn't until i think 2016 when I got Shockwave, May of 2017 I got Magnus, Ironhide, Blurr, and Jazz, June 2017 I got Prime, Ratchet, and Bulkhead.

After that, there was a break since I got the main 5 cast, before i got Megatron March 2020, and now the 10 coming in.

so i think I am far enough along that I can finish the line, it is within the sights, despite the timeframe it took to get them, which honestly has made it a bit more special.

and @Zero, I will gladly be sharing once it is ready!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19018
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:09 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Well, from the same seller as Wreck Gar, I have just secured Blackarachnia and Sentinel Prime for $34 shipped!

Canada is proving to be a pretty good source of Transformers right now. I've got 5 coming from there as of right now.

and this means only 3 Animated figures left: Lugnut, Waspinator, and Swindle!

there's also blackout and wingblade Prime, but those are more pipe dreams at this point
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19018
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:29 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
New animate haul!

Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19018
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:35 am

Motto: "A knife is simple, using it ain't."
I forgot how tall Lockdown is, since technically he's considered a deluxe.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
.Science: like magic, but real.
My BST thread: for-sale-trade-various-studio-series-figures--p2068462.php#p2068462
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 11718
News Credits: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:38 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Lockdown is one of my favourite Deluxes, I was blown away by him when I got him all those years ago...

D-Max: You're not getting Oilslick or Safeguard? I think many of us would love to get Animated Black Out. Oh for the means to have extended the line by a couple of more years...We would have gotten Marauder Megatron as well then, and maybe some form of Animated Omega Supreme.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10877
News Credits: 561
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:24 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
ZeroWolf wrote:Lockdown is one of my favourite Deluxes, I was blown away by him when I got him all those years ago...

D-Max: You're not getting Oilslick or Safeguard? I think many of us would love to get Animated Black Out. Oh for the means to have extended the line by a couple of more years...We would have gotten Marauder Megatron as well then, and maybe some form of Animated Omega Supreme.

I already have Safeguard, and Oilslick will be on his way very soon.

The longer line was sorely needed. I would have loved a Hot Shot and Marauder Megatron, and that Powermaster Prime
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19018
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:30 pm

Motto: "Why is asking for a no-disassembly clay impression of a head seemingly such an extreme request?"
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Animated got ROBBED, and so did we fans. I originally hated Prime for existing just because that meant they launched a new show and toyline instead of completing Animated.
WANT:
HFTD Starscream clay head impression
Energon Optimus super mode hat
Cyb Megs missile
Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mask
CW Dead End/Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire right "JTFR" Panel
BH Ult. Optimus Sword
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, smol beast arms, 1x launcher/sword hilt
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
City Commander
Posts: 3837
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Alt Mode: someone who doesnt suck

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:24 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I always thought the issue was more that Animated was a co-production (the cartoon anyway) and as Hasbro were launching their own channel, they wanted complete ownership, hence Prime.

@D-Max sorry, I thought you didn't have them because I didn't see them in your list of purchases earlier :lol: Does that mean you have the Dino King himself?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10877
News Credits: 561
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:35 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
ZeroWolf wrote:I always thought the issue was more that Animated was a co-production (the cartoon anyway) and as Hasbro were launching their own channel, they wanted complete ownership, hence Prime.

@D-Max sorry, I thought you didn't have them because I didn't see them in your list of purchases earlier :lol: Does that mean you have the Dino King himself?

Oilslick, Grimlock, Snarl, and Swoop are all secured from a friend and will ship when things are a little better! albeit, Swoop is the Adventure version, but it doesn't matter too much to me
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19018
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:43 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I'd love to get both the adventures version of both Swoop and Snarl, they look very snazzy.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10877
News Credits: 561
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:59 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
ZeroWolf wrote:I'd love to get both the adventures version of both Swoop and Snarl, they look very snazzy.

They do, it's why I don't mind getting the adventure Swoop, nice paint work on it
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19018
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby Glarryg » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:14 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Animated got ROBBED, and so did we fans. I originally hated Prime for existing just because that meant they launched a new show and toyline instead of completing Animated.


I was of this opinion for a while myself, but I think a good part of it was fueled by frustration over having passed up on buying so many of the figures when they were on the shelves. Ever since then, I've weighted part of my buying decisions based on whether or not I'll regret later that I passed up on it. In the long run, I spent more on my Animated collection by buying from the secondary market than I would have if I'd bought them from the stores the first time.

Glarryg
Image
The battle rages on...
User avatar
Glarryg
Targetmaster
Posts: 600
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:52 am
Location: OH, MAN
Buy from Glarryg on eBay
Alt Mode: Bitter Old Man
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:43 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Guess who just secured Lugnut and Soundwave! That means I only have 2 to go: Waspinator and Swindle (and Swindle is looking about as likely to get as Blackout right now with as rare as a complete on is)
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19018
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:23 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Nice! Does Soundwave come complete with Laserbeak? I've lost count of how many listings I've seen of Soundwave without his trusty axe :(
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10877
News Credits: 561
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:31 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Yep, complete! $40 shipped too, which is great considering some of the prices of complete Lugnuts.

I'm also really happy with it since Lugnut will complete the main cast (5 bots, 4 cons) of the show, with almost the entire supporting cast too
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19018
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transform and Rise Up! Transformers Animated Appreciation Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:49 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
You lucky son of a gun. :lol: you'll have to take complete cast pictures!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 10877
News Credits: 561
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
Twincast / Podcast #254:
"Redlining Sixth"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Steeljaw Figure 2.5"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Omega Prime - Incomplete with Extra Parts Optimus Ultra Magnus" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Deluxe Robots in Disguise Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS - CONSTRUCT BOTS - STARSCREAM (M66)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Selects Takara Tomy Mall Seacons PIRANACON 6 of 6 USA" on EBAY
Buy "NEW - Transformers Robots in Disguise - Warrior Class - SOUNDWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations scoop, armada megatron, skybyte, tankor and more" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS ARMADA MEGATRON LEADER CLASS (Used)" on EBAY