Transformers Collaborative: Transformers X Ghostbusters

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby sol magnus » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:36 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Still no MP-36 gallery.
sol magnus
Pretender
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:03 am

Motto: "It's unnerving and insulting when people in a toy-based fandom, whatever it is, make statements to the effect that general consumers and fans of lesser financial means should be deprived entirely of the ability to partake of the primary market."
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
sol magnus wrote:Still no MP-36 gallery.

Wrong thread :P
WANT:
Energon Optimus digger, firetruck, & copter drones; super mode head
Ultra-class Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mutant mask
Combiner Wars Dead End or Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire "JTFR" Panels
Armada Downshift
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, 1x launcher/sword hilt
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Gestalt
Posts: 2505
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby sol magnus » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:48 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
sol magnus wrote:Still no MP-36 gallery.

Wrong thread :P

Sure thing.
sol magnus
Pretender
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:46 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Well, TFSource has the pre order up for Exto Prime: $270. :BANG_HEAD:


So that will end my plans to pick it up.
Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4762
News Credits: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:52 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:Well, TFSource has the pre order up for Exto Prime: $270. :BANG_HEAD:


So that will end my plans to pick it up.

Why would you pick TFSource for an SDCC excluisve? They will always have a crazy markup.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26059
News Credits: 2695
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:38 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Zeedust wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Zeedust wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm still feeling him as his own dude, and the GB comic is really helping with that! He really feels like he will fit in with them.


Even before the comic, I really liked that they made him an actual Cybertronian instead of the whole "piloted robot version of whoever" thing that they did for previous crossover toys.

That said, I haven't had a chance to get my hands on the second issue of the comic yet (probably won't have the opportunity until next Wednesday), but the first issue was a great introduction to this guy, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more.

I agree, crossovers need more fresh Cybertronians who have the form of the crossover vehicle.

Prime looks fantastic! Here's hoping his price tag means he won't sell out instantly when he comes out, I really want him!


Image

Seriously, I'm 100% with you! Though in the unlikely event that it does linger for more than an hour or so, I think it won't be the price tag so much as the number of previous uses of the MP-10 mold. I'm probably the only one who hasn't picked up some version of it yet.

One of my favorite panels!

I only own 1, and that is the SG one. I think if anything, anyone wanting this MP-10 should fear the Ghostbusters collectors and what they may have to say. I agree the previous uses of the mold may slow down the TF collectors, but not the GB ones.

And Densh, why would you even look at places besides Pulse until you for sure miss him in stock at Pulse? That markup is insane, that's $270 against an original retail of $150
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:39 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Zeedust wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Zeedust wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm still feeling him as his own dude, and the GB comic is really helping with that! He really feels like he will fit in with them.


Even before the comic, I really liked that they made him an actual Cybertronian instead of the whole "piloted robot version of whoever" thing that they did for previous crossover toys.

That said, I haven't had a chance to get my hands on the second issue of the comic yet (probably won't have the opportunity until next Wednesday), but the first issue was a great introduction to this guy, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more.

I agree, crossovers need more fresh Cybertronians who have the form of the crossover vehicle.

Prime looks fantastic! Here's hoping his price tag means he won't sell out instantly when he comes out, I really want him!


Image

Seriously, I'm 100% with you! Though in the unlikely event that it does linger for more than an hour or so, I think it won't be the price tag so much as the number of previous uses of the MP-10 mold. I'm probably the only one who hasn't picked up some version of it yet.

One of my favorite panels!

I only own 1, and that is the SG one. I think if anything, anyone wanting this MP-10 should fear the Ghostbusters collectors and what they may have to say. I agree the previous uses of the mold may slow down the TF collectors, but not the GB ones.

And Densh, why would you even look at places besides Pulse until you for sure miss him in stock at Pulse? That markup is insane, that's $270 against an original retail of $150

Based on their mark up of similar items in the past, I’m now expecting the pulse price to be higher then we’ve heard.
Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4762
News Credits: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I doubt it, the selling price at SDCC and from that one game shop that had orders open for like 3 minutes both sold it at $150. I doubt Pulse will be more.
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:49 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
We're ready to believe you!

Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:27 pm

Motto: "It's unnerving and insulting when people in a toy-based fandom, whatever it is, make statements to the effect that general consumers and fans of lesser financial means should be deprived entirely of the ability to partake of the primary market."
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Nice stuff!

So.... Given that the impetus for this is no doubtr the shared 35th anniversary of the franchises... Beverly Hills Cop Prowl when? ;) :P :-D
WANT:
Energon Optimus digger, firetruck, & copter drones; super mode head
Ultra-class Optimus Primal missiles, left back panel, mutant mask
Combiner Wars Dead End or Offroad HFG, Breakdown HFG
Armada Thundercracker missile
Armada Optimus front left trailer strut, cheekguards
ROTF Jetfire "JTFR" Panels
Armada Downshift
RID Ultra Magnus missiles
Vector Prime Cyber Key
Armada Jolt, Thunderclash, Clench
RID Galvatron foot/dragon head, 1x launcher/sword hilt
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Gestalt
Posts: 2505
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:15 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Fun fact: Eck works with Siege effects parts!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby Zeedust » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:45 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Fun fact: Eck works with Siege effects parts!


Ectronymous Diamatron, D-Max. Is a little respect so much for him to ask?

Nice use of the effect parts, btw.
Zeedust
City Commander
Posts: 3033
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:38 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Zeedust wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Fun fact: Eck works with Siege effects parts!


Ectronymous Diamatron, D-Max. Is a little respect so much for him to ask?

Nice use of the effect parts, btw.

That's D-Maximal_Primal, Zee. You don't want to be all disrespectful, like me. ;)

Had even more fun with effects parts and the transformation of Smashdown into a Ghost Trap!

Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:15 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Ironhidensh wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Zeedust wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Zeedust wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I'm still feeling him as his own dude, and the GB comic is really helping with that! He really feels like he will fit in with them.


Even before the comic, I really liked that they made him an actual Cybertronian instead of the whole "piloted robot version of whoever" thing that they did for previous crossover toys.

That said, I haven't had a chance to get my hands on the second issue of the comic yet (probably won't have the opportunity until next Wednesday), but the first issue was a great introduction to this guy, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more.

I agree, crossovers need more fresh Cybertronians who have the form of the crossover vehicle.

Prime looks fantastic! Here's hoping his price tag means he won't sell out instantly when he comes out, I really want him!


Image

Seriously, I'm 100% with you! Though in the unlikely event that it does linger for more than an hour or so, I think it won't be the price tag so much as the number of previous uses of the MP-10 mold. I'm probably the only one who hasn't picked up some version of it yet.

One of my favorite panels!

I only own 1, and that is the SG one. I think if anything, anyone wanting this MP-10 should fear the Ghostbusters collectors and what they may have to say. I agree the previous uses of the mold may slow down the TF collectors, but not the GB ones.

And Densh, why would you even look at places besides Pulse until you for sure miss him in stock at Pulse? That markup is insane, that's $270 against an original retail of $150

Based on their mark up of similar items in the past, I’m now expecting the pulse price to be higher then we’ve heard.



Got an email from Pulse saying they will have Buster Prime available for Premium members to pre order on sep 3. For $149.99


I'm very happy to have overreacted early.
Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4762
News Credits: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:33 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Ironhidensh wrote:
Got an email from Pulse saying they will have Buster Prime available for Premium members to pre order on sep 3. For $149.99


I'm very happy to have overreacted early.

wait, what? You're not making sense
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:35 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Got an email from Pulse saying they will have Buster Prime available for Premium members to pre order on sep 3. For $149.99


I'm very happy to have overreacted early.

wait, what? You're not making sense



I thought that they were going to jack up the price.
Card carrying grumpy old man.


Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4762
News Credits: 25
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:37 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Ironhidensh wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Got an email from Pulse saying they will have Buster Prime available for Premium members to pre order on sep 3. For $149.99


I'm very happy to have overreacted early.

wait, what? You're not making sense



I thought that they were going to jack up the price.

Oh. you're reaction was very confusing. I thought you meant you were happy you bought a $270 cause of Pulse
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Price and Ordering Date Confirmed for SDCC Exclusives on Pulse Including MP10 Ghostbusters Prime

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:19 pm

Back in April, we knew that Transformers Masterpiece Ghostbusters MP10G Optimus Prime would be a $149.99 SDCC exclusive. And now, we know exactly when anyone with access to Pulse will be able to finally order it. If you have Pulse Premium, you will be able to order it September 3rd. It will be open to everyone else on September 4th. The price is indeed remaining at $149.99. All the Transformers themed exclusives come out on those days including the 2 exclusive card packs and the exclusive BotBots. All the details can be found here and below. And for those curious, you can see a whole gallery of the MP10G toy here.

Transformers convention exclusives will be available on HasbroPulse.com starting 9/4 (subject to change)
Pulse Premium Early Access: 9/3 (subject to change)

TRANSFORMERS MP-10G OPTIMUS PRIME ECTO-35 EDITION

$149.99 - Limit 1

9.5” Masterpiece Optimus Prime with Ghostbusters deco

Converts into Ecto-1 inspired trailer
Wearable Proton Pack packaging
Accessories: Maintenance Dock, Roller, Proton Pack, Ghost Trap and Slimer


TRANSFORMERS BOTBOTS CON CREW 10-PACK

$34.99 - Limit 2

10 BotBots figures on 3 specialty Con teams:

Line League
Meet N’ Greets
Fantastic Fuelers
Figures convert into 2 fun modes


TRANSFORMERS TCG BLASTER VS. SOUNDWAVE 35TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION

$49.99 - Limit 2

FAN-FAVORITE MASHUP

Throwback art and packaging
2 large and 6 small foil TRANSFORMERS TCG character cards 2 40-card decks of battle cards


TRANSFORMERS TCG CONVENTION PACK

$14.99 - Limit 2

The OMNIBOTS join War for Cybertron: Siege!

Complete 25-star team with 3 large foil TRANSFORMERS TCG character cards: SERGEANT OVERDRIVE, PRIVATE DOWNSHIFT and PRIVATE CAMSHAFT


Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26059
News Credits: 2695
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:15 am

I believe all of the exclusives will be available to Canadians at Fan Expo Toronto, next weekend.

EB is working with Hasbro this year ( it's usually TRU that does the Hasbro booth), and they posted on their Facebook, showing GB Optimus.

Not sure if that means all the exclusives will be there, but they usually are. At least until they sell out that is. Last year, Throne of the Primes was gone by Saturday morning.
MeGrimlock78
Mini-Con
Posts: 37
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:09 pm

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby Burn » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:58 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Question for those in the Northern Hemisphere, particularly anyone that may have picked Prime up from SDCC itself.

Does the bottom of the box have contact details (e-mail address) for both Hasbro Australia and New Zealand consumer services?

Find it incredibly baffling that a so-called SDCC exclusive would have such contact details.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27702
News Credits: 214
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:34 am

Burn wrote:Question for those in the Northern Hemisphere, particularly anyone that may have picked Prime up from SDCC itself.

Does the bottom of the box have contact details (e-mail address) for both Hasbro Australia and New Zealand consumer services?

Find it incredibly baffling that a so-called SDCC exclusive would have such contact details.

I have been seeing that on many of my transformers packaging this year.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26059
News Credits: 2695
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:22 am

For those interested in the SDCC Ghostbusters Prime, Hasbro Pulse will be having them up for order, limit 1, at $149.99 on September 4th (tentatively) with Pulse Premium members getting early access on September 3rd.

I got an email from Pulse yesterday as a Premium member with the link below showing when the various SDCC exclusives will be available.

https://hasbropulse.com/pages/hasbrosd2 ... dldTIn0%3D
TF-fan kev777
Godmaster
Posts: 1761
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby Burn » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:Question for those in the Northern Hemisphere, particularly anyone that may have picked Prime up from SDCC itself.

Does the bottom of the box have contact details (e-mail address) for both Hasbro Australia and New Zealand consumer services?

Find it incredibly baffling that a so-called SDCC exclusive would have such contact details.

I have been seeing that on many of my transformers packaging this year.

I'll have to check other boxes then!

I found it odd that those e-mail addresses would be on the box of something that is essentially supposed to be a US exclusive. Must just be part of default things to include on packaging.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27702
News Credits: 214
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:44 pm

Burn wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:Question for those in the Northern Hemisphere, particularly anyone that may have picked Prime up from SDCC itself.

Does the bottom of the box have contact details (e-mail address) for both Hasbro Australia and New Zealand consumer services?

Find it incredibly baffling that a so-called SDCC exclusive would have such contact details.

I have been seeing that on many of my transformers packaging this year.

I'll have to check other boxes then!

I found it odd that those e-mail addresses would be on the box of something that is essentially supposed to be a US exclusive. Must just be part of default things to include on packaging.


Its the same as having the Longeuil Quebec adress be the most prominant adress by default, even on toys that cant be sold in quebec.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26059
News Credits: 2695
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, Ecto-1 Ectotron Figure

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:07 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Burn wrote:Question for those in the Northern Hemisphere, particularly anyone that may have picked Prime up from SDCC itself.

Does the bottom of the box have contact details (e-mail address) for both Hasbro Australia and New Zealand consumer services?

Find it incredibly baffling that a so-called SDCC exclusive would have such contact details.

I'll let you know once I get mine, which hopefully I do get one in time
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #241 - Toy Fair 2020
Twincast / Podcast #241:
"Toy Fair 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, February 24th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Computron UW08 takara Technobots Combiner tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Amazon Exclusive Blast Off's MEGATRONUS Master Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RAVAGE LEGENDS CLASS TITANS RETURN ACTION FIGURE 2016 HASBRO VGC!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID Galvatron Tiny Titan Wave 4 G1 mini figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wars Titans Return Lot Headmasters Galvatron Blitzwing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, Windblade and Scorchfire.  Hasbro 2016, (unopened)." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon RAINMAKERS BITSTREAM 2013 (no card or instructions)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Hardhead brand new" on EBAY