Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Wait Jeremy irons is returning for scar? Nice B) he would be perfect for thunderwing if they ever adapted from the comics

No, just mufasa stays the same, as I metioned. Its like with Transformers, only Peter Cullen returned to the live action franchise in the first movie, with Megatron being Hugo Weaving instead of Frank Welker.

Bah got confused with the names :oops:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9243
News Credits: 313
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby Galactic Prime » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:24 pm

Megatron was voiced by Frank Welker in the last movie
Galactic Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 am

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:33 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Galactic Prime wrote:Megatron was voiced by Frank Welker in the last movie

I think that might have more to do with a certain actor not wanting to return
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9243
News Credits: 313
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby Galactic Prime » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:38 pm

Black Hat wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Burn wrote:This was not a good decision, anyone getting excited for it, especially those who are wanting a G1 look, you're going to be disappointed. Set your expectations low.


Yup, just because they "rebooted" the universe doesn't mean the new movies are going to be any better then the old, for example who is going to be the director or script writer? I doubt there is a single big director that gives a darn about the franchise like some of us do so I don't think there will be a Transformers movie that aligns to the fan's vision.

Some people are going to want the movies to be dark and gritty some are going to want it to be light hearted, some people like humor some don't, some want it to be like G1 and retread old ground while some of us want to see the franchise go into a new direction.

There is nothing to be hyped up about right now.


Actually they can only be better. Nothing can be as terrible as the Bay movies were, NOTHING.

If you think the Bay movies are that bad you clearly haven't watched many movies.


Actually if you think they were good, you clearly haven't watched many movies. You must be one of those people that think the new Star Wars movies are good, or that the DCEU is good. Because if you like the Transformer Bay movies you clearly have ZERO taste in anything remotely resembling a good movie
Galactic Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:56 am

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby Black Hat » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:42 pm

Motto: "I am not entertained!"
Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
Galactic Prime wrote:
Black Hat wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Burn wrote:This was not a good decision, anyone getting excited for it, especially those who are wanting a G1 look, you're going to be disappointed. Set your expectations low.


Yup, just because they "rebooted" the universe doesn't mean the new movies are going to be any better then the old, for example who is going to be the director or script writer? I doubt there is a single big director that gives a darn about the franchise like some of us do so I don't think there will be a Transformers movie that aligns to the fan's vision.

Some people are going to want the movies to be dark and gritty some are going to want it to be light hearted, some people like humor some don't, some want it to be like G1 and retread old ground while some of us want to see the franchise go into a new direction.

There is nothing to be hyped up about right now.


Actually they can only be better. Nothing can be as terrible as the Bay movies were, NOTHING.

If you think the Bay movies are that bad you clearly haven't watched many movies.


Actually if you think they were good, you clearly haven't watched many movies. You must be one of those people that think the new Star Wars movies are good, or that the DCEU is good. Because if you like the Transformer Bay movies you clearly have ZERO taste in anything remotely resembling a good movie

I didn't say they were good. But on the scale of bad movies they're not THAT bad. They're not, for example, The Emoji Movie. Or The Last Jedi. And even they're both still only on the "moderately bad" end of the scale of terrible movies.
The worst Transformers fan ever.
Image
Formerly known as Delta Magnus.
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4812
News Credits: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: BAC TSR-2
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:24 pm

The last Jedi was not great, at all. But it was not a terrible film likeThe last Knight was.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25404
News Credits: 2510
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby william-james88 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:31 pm

Galactic Prime wrote:Megatron was voiced by Frank Welker in the last movie

Exactly, it further proves that voice actors can come back to rules they already had once even if it is a different continuity or reboot .
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25404
News Credits: 2510
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:53 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Of course it happens (no one was saying it doesn't) BUT it's more likely for a completely new voice cast, whenever Live Action Transformers resurfaces. Which wouldn't be a bad thing, would it?

Cullen hasn't been the only Prime and actually wasn't for at least a decade or so. If they are looking for a fresh start, it might be an idea to alter that voice. Gary Chalk would work. Not only was he Primal but also Optimus himself in The Unicron Trilogy.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1800
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:45 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
What do you have against cullen? One of the things you can say the movie did well was his performance. He was born to play optimus.

Though lets mix things up. Let's pitch some ideas for what we would like them to do for the reboot but also at the same time knowing that we won't get them.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9243
News Credits: 313
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:25 am

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:BUT it's more likely for a completely new voice cast


Do you have any examples in films where no voice actor returned and could have? I cant think of any.

ZeroWolf wrote:Though lets mix things up. Let's pitch some ideas for what we would like them to do for the reboot but also at the same time knowing that we won't get them.


A focus on the bots rather than the humans would be nice.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25404
News Credits: 2510
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:34 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:BUT it's more likely for a completely new voice cast


Do you have any examples in films where no one returned and could have?



Batman
Superman
X-Men
Spider-Man
Fantastic Four
Star Wars Prequels
The Punisher

Those are just a few of the big ones, from the top of my head :P

So with that out of the way, let's back this crazy train up a little.

ZeroWolf wrote:What do you have against cullen?


I have nothing against Cullen, none of my comments would remotely suggest that either. The undertone I'm getting here though is more of that bizarre GeeWun mentality that is nothing but a blight on Transformers as a franchise. Are we saying they shouldn't make another Transformers film without Peter Cullen? Because that sounds a bit mental...
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1800
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby JazZeke » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:40 am

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Though lets mix things up. Let's pitch some ideas for what we would like them to do for the reboot but also at the same time knowing that we won't get them.


A focus on the bots rather than the humans would be nice.

This was something I hoped for waaaaaay back when we were speculating about the first movie; Alan Alda to play Ratchet.
User avatar
JazZeke
Headmaster
Posts: 1085
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:33 pm
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:50 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
JazZeke wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Though lets mix things up. Let's pitch some ideas for what we would like them to do for the reboot but also at the same time knowing that we won't get them.


A focus on the bots rather than the humans would be nice.

This was something I hoped for waaaaaay back when we were speculating about the first movie


100%. It's called "Transformers" not "Humans and their wacky alien robot pals". Beast Wars was obviously the best case scenario by having zero humans and leaving it's audience to focus on the actual Cybertronians as their POV to the series. Outside of that The Movie had only two (Spike and Daniel) which would be a decent quota if necessary for Live Action.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1800
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:02 am

AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:BUT it's more likely for a completely new voice cast


Do you have any examples in films where no one returned and could have?



Batman
Superman
X-Men
Spider-Man
Fantastic Four
Star Wars Prequels
The Punisher


Um, you said voice cast, those are all live action examples where we see the actor's face, and terrible ones too since Frank Oz (a voice actor, which is the point of all this) played Yoda in the star wars prequels. None of these examples are any good nor do they have anything to do with what we are talking about.

Which leads me to confirm that there are NO examples out there of a movie voice cast completely replaced for the hell of it since you have have not named 1 single example of a movie VOICE cast that was completely changed in a reboot when previous voice actors were available.

You proved the opposite instead (with Yoda).

And Star Wars isnt a reboot, this is all nonsense.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 25404
News Credits: 2510
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:10 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:BUT it's more likely for a completely new voice cast


Do you have any examples in films where no one returned and could have?



Batman
Superman
X-Men
Spider-Man
Fantastic Four
Star Wars Prequels
The Punisher


Um, you said voice cast, those are all live action examples where we see the actor's face, and terrible ones too since Frank Oz (a voice actor, which is the point of all this) played Yoda in the star wars prequels. None of these examples are any good nor do they have anything to do with what we are talking about.

Which leads me to confirm that there are NO examples out there of a movie voice cast completely replaced for the hell of it since you have have not named 1 single example of a movie VOICE cast that was completely changed in a reboot when previous voice actors were available.

You proved the opposite instead (with Yoda).

And Star Wars isnt a reboot, this is all nonsense.


I said 'voice cast', you didn't, neither did you ask for examples of reboots either. There are examples out there, those were the ones I could think of and Let's not forget, aside from Star Wars Prequels and The Punisher, the other five examples also exist in voice casted animation too.

william-james88 wrote:this is all nonsense.

Yes it is. Considering it started with a hypothetical discussion on facets of a new Transformers Movie, to obnoxious, creepy and defensive Fanboy BS. So that's enough of that now, let's continue with ZeroWolf's sensible suggestion on idea pitching.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1800
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:16 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Though lets mix things up. Let's pitch some ideas for what we would like them to do for the reboot but also at the same time knowing that we won't get them.


A focus on the bots rather than the humans would be nice.

This was something I hoped for waaaaaay back when we were speculating about the first movie


100%. It's called "Transformers" not "Humans and their wacky alien robot pals". Beast Wars was obviously the best case scenario by having zero humans and leaving it's audience to focus on the actual Cybertronians as their POV to the series. Outside of that The Movie had only two (Spike and Daniel) which would be a decent quota if necessary for Live Action.

I think there's a decent balance to strike, though it could actually be the setting that determines how many humans we get.

Imagine if they really wanted to shake things up and have the plot be about a small team of humans who find cybertron and explore it, only to arrive in the middle of their war. Now for this item would require about 10-15 mins human only but after that it's tfs all the way with the human number being reduced by events.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9243
News Credits: 313
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:26 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Then again. Infiltration did it with three humans. Which worked well enough in IDWverse, until AHM.

That said, Infiltration would make a great film in itself.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1800
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:56 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I could see that, though depending on the state of the idw verse at the time the movie begins development they may of asked idw to create several stories that seem primed for adaption.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9243
News Credits: 313
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:36 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
The first three stories of IDWverse could easily be adapted into a potential trilogy.

Megatron: Origin - Stormbringer - Infiltration

Potentially using some of the Spotlights as character background pieces to flesh out the principle cast. If they really want the next Transformers films to stand out from Bayformers, adding character depth to the Cybertronians themselves would do that easily.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1800
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby Burn » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:11 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Galactic Prime wrote:
Black Hat wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Burn wrote:This was not a good decision, anyone getting excited for it, especially those who are wanting a G1 look, you're going to be disappointed. Set your expectations low.


Yup, just because they "rebooted" the universe doesn't mean the new movies are going to be any better then the old, for example who is going to be the director or script writer? I doubt there is a single big director that gives a darn about the franchise like some of us do so I don't think there will be a Transformers movie that aligns to the fan's vision.

Some people are going to want the movies to be dark and gritty some are going to want it to be light hearted, some people like humor some don't, some want it to be like G1 and retread old ground while some of us want to see the franchise go into a new direction.

There is nothing to be hyped up about right now.


Actually they can only be better. Nothing can be as terrible as the Bay movies were, NOTHING.

If you think the Bay movies are that bad you clearly haven't watched many movies.


Actually if you think they were good, you clearly haven't watched many movies. You must be one of those people that think the new Star Wars movies are good, or that the DCEU is good. Because if you like the Transformer Bay movies you clearly have ZERO taste in anything remotely resembling a good movie


Whether a movie is good or bad is pretty much subjective to the individual.

While Age of Extinction is a steaming pile of crap, "Gabriel", Mel Gibsons "Hamlet" and Ang Lees "Hulk" are just a couple of movies that are bigger steaming piles of crap.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Slow your mustang down, bud. I respect your “uniform.” You’re lucky I just happen to like you too. :-D
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27500
News Credits: 211
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:57 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:The first three stories of IDWverse could easily be adapted into a potential trilogy.

Megatron: Origin - Stormbringer - Infiltration

Potentially using some of the Spotlights as character background pieces to flesh out the principle cast. If they really want the next Transformers films to stand out from Bayformers, adding character depth to the Cybertronians themselves would do that easily.

See i would put infiltration first, with Megatron origin, stormbringer and another pre-earth tale as a prequel trilogy. The main -tion series would be a fine trilogy with a bit of tweaking (if the commitment is in place to set nova prime up as a thanos type enemy then by all means leave the dead universe hints there)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9243
News Credits: 313
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby JazZeke » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:51 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
I don't mind humans as POV characters, as long as said humans aren't totally obnoxious shitlords bereft of redeeming value, and the Transformers are still treated as characters in their own right. If Marvel can get audiences to emote with a freaking raccoon and a tree, then any half-competent writer can portray the Transformers in a way that follows in the foot- and tread- steps of Wall-E, Johnny 5, Robby the Robot, etc. etc. etc. ...

And a movie that copies the premise of IDW's -Ations would be brilliant. Some humans stumble into the middle of a covert alien war going on right under our noses. Bring back the "disguise" element. Have the robots actually talk in their car modes and you can still characterize them while saving a shitton on the CGI budget. This is painfully obvious stuff to anyone with half a brain.
User avatar
JazZeke
Headmaster
Posts: 1085
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:33 pm
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:17 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
JazZeke wrote:And a movie that copies the premise of IDW's -Ations would be brilliant. Some humans stumble into the middle of a covert alien war going on right under our noses. Bring back the "disguise" element. Have the robots actually talk in their car modes and you can still characterize them while saving a shitton on the CGI budget. This is painfully obvious stuff to anyone with half a brain.


That's one of the main reasons I thought of basing new films on early IDWverse. The Holomatter Avatar's are a great way of keeping the cost down. Easier to show personality to the general audiences too.


ZeroWolf wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:The first three stories of IDWverse could easily be adapted into a potential trilogy.

Megatron: Origin - Stormbringer - Infiltration

Potentially using some of the Spotlights as character background pieces to flesh out the principle cast. If they really want the next Transformers films to stand out from Bayformers, adding character depth to the Cybertronians themselves would do that easily.

See i would put infiltration first, with Megatron origin, stormbringer and another pre-earth tale as a prequel trilogy. The main -tion series would be a fine trilogy with a bit of tweaking (if the commitment is in place to set nova prime up as a thanos type enemy then by all means leave the dead universe hints there)


See, there is a method to my selection. Origin first to give us the dawn of the War. Your protagonist being Megatron himself will surprise many accustomed to Bayformers.
The "Beginning" movie.
Stormbringer next gives us why their Civil War bled out beyond Cybertron. Namely an Engine of Destruction forced them to leave a dying world. I also put Stormbringer here as it does have some connected scenes to Spotlights and such. Making it the kind of film with hidden teasers of sequels.

Infiltration would, through Hunter, Verity and ...Jimmy! (couldn't remember him offhand)show us how their civil war became a galaxy-wide Great War. Keep most of it the same IE Ratchet as the Autobot POV, explaining the Six Phase Protocol to the audience.
This is important. As instead of robots mashing into each other ala Bayformers, they would be demonstrating this is a strategic, calculated war effort. Fought across multiple fronts with clear structure and battle scenarios in place.

Continuing with IDWverse beyond that:

1)Swap out D-Void for Unicron (obviously)

2)Ignore AHM, the retcon and everything else from the -Ations that it messed up. Don't need anymore depictions of the Sunbow war onscreen.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1800
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:15 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I see your idea now, as for the future, there's not much lost by ignoring ahm, and if they wanted to show like thundercracker having doubts then they could write scenes for that earlier. D-void is no big loss as a decptigod is daft. You want a big bad at the very heart of the decepticon cause? Use Megatronus but leave it at that.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 9243
News Credits: 313
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Live Action Film Series to be Rebooted and Transformers 6 Removed from Roadmap

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:52 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
ZeroWolf wrote: You want a big bad at the very heart of the decepticon cause? Use Megatronus but leave it at that.



Or go even weirder. As Bayformers kind of explored the Thirteen Primes and The Fallen already, they could use Liege Maximo or Violen Jiger.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1800
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #230 - The Search for Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #230:
"The Search for Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 15th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Smokescreen - Complete" on EBAY
Buy "SHOCKWAVE TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS WAR FOR CYBERTRON: SIEGE LEADER CLASS WFC-S14" on EBAY
Buy "~Transformers Combiner Wars Superion w/ Perfect Effect & Repo Labels!!! L@@K!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TRAILBREAKER Combiner Wars, PLUS UPGRADES!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Generations Seeker Lot w/ Ultra Magnus, Skywarp, Ramjet..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Strafe complete CW G1 Generations Computron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Mirage complete CW G1 Generations Optimus Maximus" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster" on EBAY