Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:58 pm

Okay, so I don't really care much about "to MAGA or not to MAGA", but I am a big fan of irony.

Anyone else find it funny that a reasonable portion of fans are actually hoping for Hasbro to include 1 less paint app?
TF-fan kev777
Headmaster
Posts: 1212
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Skritz wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:So, uh, Power of the Primes has some cool toys doesn't it?



Trying to get thread back on topic


You picked the wrong topic to get back on track, buddy, because I've never seen a toyline catch so much crap. >:oP

? Aside from jazz, I've seen mostly positive comments.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 8603
News Credits: 236
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Skritz » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:03 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:
Skritz wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:So, uh, Power of the Primes has some cool toys doesn't it?



Trying to get thread back on topic


You picked the wrong topic to get back on track, buddy, because I've never seen a toyline catch so much crap. >:oP

? Aside from jazz, I've seen mostly positive comments.


What about all the people who whined about the Dinobots?
User avatar
Skritz
Brainmaster
Posts: 1317
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:03 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Yeah, a lot of people find this Potpie line to be delicious.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31122
News Credits: 284
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Skritz » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:06 pm

It's a shame the line was so short lived, to the point we might not even see all Thirteen (well, Twelve) Prime Masters.
User avatar
Skritz
Brainmaster
Posts: 1317
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:06 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Skritz wrote:It's a shame the line was so short lived, to the point we might not even see all Thirteen (well, Twelve) Prime Masters.
Yeah, we're missing Prima, Amalgamous, and Nexus.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31122
News Credits: 284
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Skritz » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:09 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Skritz wrote:It's a shame the line was so short lived, to the point we might not even see all Thirteen (well, Twelve) Prime Masters.
Yeah, we're missing Prima, Amalgamous, and Nexus.


Prima in particular is the biggest offense because not only it's Prima, you know, the guy who started the very concept which would evolve into the Thirteen Primes but his Decoy Armor being Waverider mean if he doesn't get released then the Autobot Pretenders will be missing a core member.
User avatar
Skritz
Brainmaster
Posts: 1317
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:20 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
They could always try to find a way to sneak them to us in the future via other may mayhem deals
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 8603
News Credits: 236
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Deadput » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:48 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Skritz wrote:It's a shame the line was so short lived, to the point we might not even see all Thirteen (well, Twelve) Prime Masters.
Yeah, we're missing Prima, Amalgamous, and Nexus.

It's a shame that those figures themselves have almost nothing to do with the actual 13 besides packaging name art and the vague symbol in their core forms.

This was an awesome way to bring the Pretenders back in their new revamped modern figures that homage their roots well.

This was also an extremely lame way to give most of the 13 their first figures that have just about have nothing to homage them.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
City Commander
Posts: 3866
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Burn » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:52 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Deadput wrote:This was an awesome way to bring the Pretenders back in their new revamped modern figures that homage their roots well.

Awesome? How is making them smaller and adding NO articulation (something virtually every modern update of a G1 character has enjoyed) awesome?

They could have kept them as deluxes, split the shell to fold open around the waist, add articulation, and upscale the Primes so they looked like actual robots instead of transforming boxes.

Hasbro dropped the ball on Pretenders.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

Nemesis Maximo wrote:Slow your mustang down, bud. I respect your “uniform.” You’re lucky I just happen to like you too. :-D
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 27247
News Credits: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Skritz » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:28 pm

I too wished we would have seen the Thirteen with their own mold as Deluxe/Voyager/Leaders but I suppose this is too much for Hasbro to design.
User avatar
Skritz
Brainmaster
Posts: 1317
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Flashwave » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:46 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Burn wrote:
Deadput wrote:This was an awesome way to bring the Pretenders back in their new revamped modern figures that homage their roots well.

Awesome? How is making them smaller and adding NO articulation (something virtually every modern update of a G1 character has enjoyed) awesome?

They could have kept them as deluxes, split the shell to fold open around the waist, add articulation, and upscale the Primes so they looked like actual robots instead of transforming boxes.

Hasbro dropped the ball on Pretenders.

Or even kept them the same size and just based the Prime Armor ebgineering off Repugnus, who at least has movable legs.

Honestly, i dont think the general market would have supported Deluxe Class Pretenders as the main "thing". Even the Clones are more costly than the DLX pricepoint, and ypu are talking aboyt a comperable size robot and a larger hunk of armor, so I have to agree that the size the Pretenders are is ptobably for the best, not to mention the relative scale they are close to human size for sone Deluxes and Voyagers.but I fully agree they are terribly, horribly exevuted.
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3013
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Flashwave » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:47 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Whoops! Stupid double post...
Last edited by Flashwave on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3013
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Flashwave » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Blitzwing is bae wrote:Wait, wasnt he a titans return figure and not a power or the primes figure? :-? :-? :-?

Who, Repygnus? Yes. But the Armor concept is the same. Only, instead of being stretched out, you balled the Titn Master up and shoved them into Repugnus chest. It opened up the hips though so the legs could be a single, seperate piece. No reason the Prime Masters couldnt have done the same thing, and designed the chest plate to hinge at the belt instead of the knees. For added effect, you coukd even have left a hole in the bsck of the armor for the matrix plate to stick through, so that instead of attaching te Prime Master to the top of the armor for Gun mode, the Prime master was already integrated.

But what do I know?
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3013
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Caelus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:32 pm

Checked Knoxville TRU. Supposedly they got one Grotusque, but he was gone quick.
I wrote a fantasy novel and I buried one Furmanism in it, because I could. Rise of Azraea, is now being posted incrementally (4 posts a week) for all readers to access freely.
Caelus
Faction Commander
Posts: 4128
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:46 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Flashwave wrote:
Blitzwing is bae wrote:Wait, wasnt he a titans return figure and not a power or the primes figure? :-? :-? :-?

Who, Repygnus? Yes. But the Armor concept is the same. Only, instead of being stretched out, you balled the Titn Master up and shoved them into Repugnus chest. It opened up the hips though so the legs could be a single, seperate piece. No reason the Prime Masters couldnt have done the same thing, and designed the chest plate to hinge at the belt instead of the knees. For added effect, you coukd even have left a hole in the bsck of the armor for the matrix plate to stick through, so that instead of attaching te Prime Master to the top of the armor for Gun mode, the Prime master was already integrated.

But what do I know?

I think he's on about grotesque
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Staff
Posts: 8603
News Credits: 236
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:52 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Yes, Grotusque is a Titans Return release. He even game with Titan Master Scorponok. The headline will be revised later, I'm sure.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
News Staff
Posts: 3242
News Credits: 41
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maplewood, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Flashwave » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:11 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
ZeroWolf wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
Blitzwing is bae wrote:Wait, wasnt he a titans return figure and not a power or the primes figure? :-? :-? :-?

Who, Repygnus? Yes. But the Armor concept is the same. Only, instead of being stretched out, you balled the Titn Master up and shoved them into Repugnus chest. It opened up the hips though so the legs could be a single, seperate piece. No reason the Prime Masters couldnt have done the same thing, and designed the chest plate to hinge at the belt instead of the knees. For added effect, you coukd even have left a hole in the bsck of the armor for the matrix plate to stick through, so that instead of attaching te Prime Master to the top of the armor for Gun mode, the Prime master was already integrated.

But what do I know?

I think he's on about grotesque
Ah, okay. My bad
Image
User avatar
Flashwave
City Commander
Posts: 3013
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:42 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Grotusque Found in Toys R Us Stores

Postby william-james88 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:12 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:Yes, Grotusque is a Titans Return release. He even game with Titan Master Scorponok. The headline will be revised later, I'm sure.


The headline needs to be revised?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 24333
News Credits: 2353
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Brokebot » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:18 pm

Motto: "I've waited 30 years for a Dinobot combiner, and this is what I get?"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
I'm not holding out hope. With more Baybots clogging the shelves, it's looking like NO new PotP's will be seen around here any time soon. :BANG_HEAD:
Image
Brokebot
Micromaster
Posts: 66
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:33 pm
Alt Mode: Something else
Strength: 6
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Notsofriendly » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:35 pm

I'm a little behind on news it seems. Is Wave 4 of Power of the Primes really the final wave?
User avatar
Notsofriendly
Mini-Con
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:34 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Notsofriendly wrote:I'm a little behind on news it seems. Is Wave 4 of Power of the Primes really the final wave?


Yes Wave 4 is the final wave. Novastar is the only new deluxe. No new Leader Class figure. Unknown on the Voyager, Legend and Prime Master classes yet, but doubtful there too.
TF-fan kev777
Headmaster
Posts: 1212
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby YoungPrime » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:24 pm

Skritz wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
Skritz wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:So, uh, Power of the Primes has some cool toys doesn't it?



Trying to get thread back on topic


You picked the wrong topic to get back on track, buddy, because I've never seen a toyline catch so much crap. >:oP

? Aside from jazz, I've seen mostly positive comments.


What about all the people who whined about the Dinobots?


If felt more like people were whining about my complaints.
Image
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby RiddlerJ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Skritz wrote:It's a shame the line was so short lived, to the point we might not even see all Thirteen (well, Twelve) Prime Masters.
Yeah, we're missing Prima, Amalgamous, and Nexus.


Would people be happy with mere repaints of the current Prime Masters if it would mean getting the last of the 13?
User avatar
RiddlerJ
Godmaster
Posts: 1675
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Seibertron » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:19 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Burn wrote:Hasbro dropped the ball on Pretenders.


:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

I want Pretenders done right! Or at least a new common "theme" for them where the "inner" robots can become armor for the action figure "shell" instead of actually being a robot that goes in a shell. I have faith that Hasbro can figure out how to do Pretenders right again with modern toy technology.
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 12783
News Credits: 3365
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
Twincast / Podcast #221:
"Appliance Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Battle Core Optimus Prime CHUG w/Reprolabels" on EBAY
Buy "RARE JAPANESE TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS WHEELIE AUTOBOT FIGURE MINT IN PACKAGE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations: Deluxe Class- Titans Return - FRACAS & SCOURGE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Warpath MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner wars Cyclonus Voyager Class figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS DELUXE SUPERION FIREFLY" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations WARPATH Autobot 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations warpath Deluxe class complete no paperwork" on EBAY