Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby LordScourge » Mon May 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Okay does the DVD come with the episodes of Darkness rising or are they sold seperately? I ask because Darkness rising is being sold in a store in my town but I wont get it if they come with Season 1.
User avatar
LordScourge
Mini-Con
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:36 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 29, 2012 10:21 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
LordScourge wrote:Okay does the DVD come with the episodes of Darkness rising or are they sold seperately? I ask because Darkness rising is being sold in a store in my town but I wont get it if they come with Season 1.
Darkness Rising is included in the DVD set in episode form.

The separate Darkness Rising DVD is the five episodes edited together as a special movie.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27657
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby robotmel » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:01 am

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
PRIIIIIIIIIMME!!

Any word as to when we will see Season 1 over in the U.K.? :BANG_HEAD:
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
Classics/Generations - 25th Ann Unicron, United Scourge
Alternity - Ultra Magnus, Dai Atlas, Saber
Perfect Effect - Eject & Rewind
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Gestalt
Posts: 2388
News Credits: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:24 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
robotmel wrote:PRIIIIIIIIIMME!!

Any word as to when we will see Season 1 over in the U.K.? :BANG_HEAD:
It's already airing on Cartoon Network UK's "Action Heroes" block. As for a UK DVD release, unknown.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27657
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 1 DVD question

Postby robotmel » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:37 am

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
Yeh, I guess, but was hoping for the full series blu-ray to drop over here as catching single episodes via the net or cartoon channels can be a little..you know..hassle!
Show me the Hi-Def greatness!!! :D
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
Classics/Generations - 25th Ann Unicron, United Scourge
Alternity - Ultra Magnus, Dai Atlas, Saber
Perfect Effect - Eject & Rewind
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Gestalt
Posts: 2388
News Credits: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Playskool Heroes HIGH TIDE RESCUE RIG Rescue Bots TRANSFORMERS Playset Boat Sub - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 16 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers movie Action Figure Leader class Cybertron Optimus Prime 2004 MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 20 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers PRIME Robots in Disguise Starscream Voyager MOC MIP MIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 20 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers PRIME Robots in Disguise Thundertron Voyager MOC MIP MIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 21 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Exclusive Amazon & BBTS w mailer box NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 22 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers PRIME Robots in Disguise Ultra Magnus Voyager MOC MIP MIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 24 minutes 10 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30TH ANNIVERSARY DELUXE CLASS CROSSCUT - Time Remaining: 15 days 7 hours 28 minutes 57 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30TH ANNIVERSARY DELUXE CLASS JHIAXUS - Time Remaining: 8 days 3 hours 29 minutes
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test