Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:56 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:AT LAST! Visual imagery of Overload!


Its definitely got an impactor thing going on.

Wow, you're right. interesting.... :BOT:
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19018
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby griftimus prime » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:08 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
not interested in deployers. but i hope this guy gets a warrior or voyager class mold.
User avatar
griftimus prime
Headmaster
Posts: 1246
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby carytheone » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:10 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:AT LAST! Visual imagery of Overload!


Its definitely got an impactor thing going on.

Wow, you're right. interesting.... :BOT:
It's the head crest, I thought the same thing when I saw him.
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9517
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:24 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
griftimus prime wrote:not interested in deployers. but i hope this guy gets a warrior or voyager class mold.

There are no voyagers in this line, so don't get your hopes up >:oP
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7617
News Credits: 173
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Cobotron wrote:These are gonna be fun. Even that silly Windblade.
I'm still waiting for Red Alert(Arctic Emergency Swipe, or whatever he's called. :-P )and Ultra Magnus to show up.


Last I checked they were on Amazon but only as add-ons

Overload screams Megatronus to me. Possible repaint down the line? I like how they show Windblade with swords but no weapons are included. FYI peeps, don't believe BBTS when they say November for these figures. I'd lean more towards December for them to come in.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6068
News Credits: 234
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Henry921 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:04 am

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
The launchers are less blatantly obnoxious on these guys. Overload and his little ball of death certainly looks pretty cool...
User avatar
Henry921
Brainmaster
Posts: 1355
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby durroth » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:57 am

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
Are the deployers cross compatible despite the radically different shapes of the minicons? because that minicon shape doesn't look compatible with drift at all, and I'm wondering what the hell marketing was thinking if they're making the minicons all deployer specific.
durroth
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 554
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:21 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
all i know is that they're gonna be using the FOC Grimlock mold for a new redeco of RID Grimlock! they seem to redeco other Grimlocks into the RID one of late
Stuartmaximus
Banned
Posts: 3747
News Credits: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby ausbot » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:40 am

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Overload looks a little like Transformers uk Centurion, he must be mine.
User avatar
ausbot
Pretender
Posts: 766
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:34 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby william-james88 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:43 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:all i know is that they're gonna be using the FOC Grimlock mold for a new redeco of RID Grimlock! they seem to redeco other Grimlocks into the RID one of late


Takara is retooling foc grimlock, not Hasbro. They are both handling this line completely differently. Hasbro is releasinf no voyagers.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26500
News Credits: 2815
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Starsaber468 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:13 am

Motto: ""The universe deserves freedom, and I'll see that it gets it""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Looks neat and I bet he will be on the show if not he'll be the first character to get a toy that wasn't seen on the show! Wait haven't we seen that Ball Minicon before cough coughvtraning woth micronus prime cough cough idk if it is... lol...
User avatar
Starsaber468
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 502
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:32 pm
Watch Starsaber468 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Super4Ever » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:36 am

I'll assume this means we just got our first look at a new Season 2 character?
Super4Ever
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:36 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Super4Ever wrote:I'll assume this means we just got our first look at a new Season 2 character?
Only time will tell. For all we know he could be another toy-only non-show character.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 33091
News Credits: 331
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby steals_your_goats » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:19 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Starsaber468 wrote:Looks neat and I bet he will be on the show if not he'll be the first character to get a toy that wasn't seen on the show! Wait haven't we seen that Ball Minicon before cough coughvtraning woth micronus prime cough cough idk if it is... lol...


Definitely isn't. First and foremost he's a decepticon, pair that with the fact that micronus looks nothing like this guy besides their base shape pretty much eliminates any possibility of it being the same character.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
Posts: 1581
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:55 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Overload appears to be based on the cartoon model of the illusionary Decepticon that Micronus used to train Optimus in the Realm of the Primes back in "Out of Focus", but given a proper head.

Image
Image

This isn't to say that that illusionary Decepticon was Overload, or that Overload might appear in season 2 using this cartoon model. Rather, it's just to show where the design for Overload's toy comes from.

Likewise, Backtrack is based on the spherical Mini-Cons this illusionary Decepticon was equipped with.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 33091
News Credits: 331
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks for the images Sabr! It does look pretty clearly similar to toy and cartoon. :BOT:
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19018
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby william-james88 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:43 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Super4Ever wrote:I'll assume this means we just got our first look at a new Season 2 character?
Only time will tell. For all we know he could be another toy-only non-show character.

would he be the first instance of that at the warrior price point and above in the Hasbro line?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26500
News Credits: 2815
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby carytheone » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:03 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
I'm feeling the way Overload's launcher gimmick appears to disappear in bot mode. I'm assuming its chilling backpack style? That roly poly minicon looks like a lot of fun and it would be cool to make a little army of those guys.

Do we know if there will be any others that share the same gimmick as Backtrack? I see there is four new minicons with no pics (Hammer, Kickback, Swelter and Slipstream (redeco?)) and then there are the other two that become weapons (Windstrike & Blu?). I'm super curious to see what Kickback looks like.

RID seems to have a fever and the only prescription is... more minicons! :MINI:
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9517
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
What's up with the spheere minicons? Fractures partner next year is a sphere with a bad haircut claw, and impactor overloads patner is a sphere...
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7617
News Credits: 173
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hellscream9999 wrote:What's up with the spheere minicons? Fractures partner next year is a sphere with a bad haircut claw, and impactor overloads patner is a sphere...
Sabrblade wrote:Overload appears to be based on the cartoon model of the illusionary Decepticon that Micronus used to train Optimus in the Realm of the Primes back in "Out of Focus", but given a proper head.

Image
Image

This isn't to say that that illusionary Decepticon was Overload, or that Overload might appear in season 2 using this cartoon model. Rather, it's just to show where the design for Overload's toy comes from.

Likewise, Backtrack is based on the spherical Mini-Cons this illusionary Decepticon was equipped with.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 33091
News Credits: 331
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby durroth » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:53 pm

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
balls of steel.
durroth
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 554
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:55 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:What's up with the spheere minicons? Fractures partner next year is a sphere with a bad haircut claw, and impactor overloads patner is a sphere...
Sabrblade wrote:Overload appears to be based on the cartoon model of the illusionary Decepticon that Micronus used to train Optimus in the Realm of the Primes back in "Out of Focus", but given a proper head.

Image
Image

This isn't to say that that illusionary Decepticon was Overload, or that Overload might appear in season 2 using this cartoon model. Rather, it's just to show where the design for Overload's toy comes from.

Likewise, Backtrack is based on the spherical Mini-Cons this illusionary Decepticon was equipped with.


Yeah, I read your earlier post; I just meant, is this an emerging theme, since there is also a sword mini-con, or are they just exceptions >:oP
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7617
News Credits: 173
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby carytheone » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:57 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Hellscream9999 wrote:What's up with the spheere minicons? Fractures partner next year is a sphere with a bad haircut claw, and impactor overloads patner is a sphere...

Because market research.
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9517
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
carytheone wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:What's up with the spheere minicons? Fractures partner next year is a sphere with a bad haircut claw, and impactor overloads patner is a sphere...

Because market research.

:lol:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7617
News Credits: 173
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:07 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hellscream9999 wrote:Yeah, I read your earlier post; I just meant, is this an emerging theme, since there is also a sword mini-con, or are they just exceptions >:oP
Windstrike and Bludgeon aren't part of the Deployers assortment. They're a different assortment.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 33091
News Credits: 331
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
Twincast / Podcast #254:
"Redlining Sixth"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Steeljaw Figure 2.5"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Omega Prime - Incomplete with Extra Parts Optimus Ultra Magnus" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Deluxe Robots in Disguise Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Selects Takara Tomy Mall Seacons PIRANACON 6 of 6 USA" on EBAY
Buy "NEW - Transformers Robots in Disguise - Warrior Class - SOUNDWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations scoop, armada megatron, skybyte, tankor and more" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS ARMADA MEGATRON LEADER CLASS (Used)" on EBAY
Buy "transformers RID optimus prime MOSC Robots in Disguise card damage 1" on EBAY