Transformers Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Qwan » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:28 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
CdogCdog4 wrote:
Qwan wrote:
CdogCdog4 wrote:
leokearon wrote:If they do a Megatron set, maybe it will be like the Optimus One, re-release the WFC megatron and a new pre-war Megatron. My idea would be Miner Megatron
[img snip]

Bro that's a dope image I'm racking my brain thinking of all the figures I bought in the 21 years I been an adult collector and I got nothing it's NOT wfc Megatron maybe you can help me out. It has a Titans Return look to it but you said it's a pre movie Megatron. lol Looks dope tho! ;)

It's a digibash (digital custom) of Titans Return Twintwist, made to look like a "Pre-War" version of Megatron. I don't think it's based on any Megatron design in particular, moreso just an interpretation of the idea of Megatron from before he became a soldier/gladiator/whatever else, I believe.

EDIT: Whoop never mind

Thanks man I appreciate the reply I can't stand this piece of **** phone it's "top of line" fot early 2016. But I can't see what's going on so just so there's no misunderstanding I erased it.

Yep, gotcha! Seems like you worked it out (and changed your post accordingly) right as I was writing my reply, actually. ;)^
Image

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
User avatar
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 982
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:11 pm
Location: The side where the grass is greener
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
If I'm honest this line is giving me a movie trilogy vibe, meaning we're probably not going to see these figures at mass retail
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5963
News Credits: 225
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Rysquad » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:19 pm

Is there anything out there that says this Tribute line/subline won't just be all Optimus Prime related?
Rysquad
Combiner
Posts: 440
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Rysquad wrote:Is there anything out there that says this Tribute line/subline won't just be all Optimus Prime related?


We still have that Bumblebee 3-pack without a line :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos and Crashbash (just heads)
- PotP Punch head
- CW Dead End, Brawl and Swindle, among others
- Spare PotP Volcanicus hands
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17525
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Transformers: Tribute Movie Optimus Prime Pre-order

Postby Kurona » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
The pre-order listings tonight just keep on coming, as online retailer Robot Kingdom has one up for the Movie 1 Optimus Prime re-issue from the Transformers: Tribute line. A redeco of the Leader-class toy from the toyline of the very first 2007 live-action movie, this figure is set for release on July 13th as a celebration of 10 years of Live-action Transformers movies. Click on the image below to pre-order this figure for $89.90 if you wish and tell us what you think in the forums!

Image
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7876
News Credits: 190
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
I'm looking forward for clear HD pictures of that 2007 Leader Optimus.
Even though the toy is flawed and not movie accurate at all, it's a great toy by itself and well worth owning.

Honestly, any collector who don't own the mold already should consider this release. Merely for the added pizazz of a special edition.
♥♥♥ Love is in the air ♥♥♥

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9860
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby No One » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:35 pm

I wish it had the sword instead.
No One
Vehicon
Posts: 359
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2002 12:21 pm
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby butcher31 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:50 pm

Weapon: Photon Eliminator Rifle
I'm glad this figure's getting a bit more love. It's not really movie-accurate, but it's still great. This is the one that got me back in the game after mistakenly thinking that I was too old for such things. I have definitely changed my tone now.

The robot's pretty cool but the truck is just so solid and heavy. It's awesome.
butcher31
Mini-Con
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:08 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby optimusprime58316 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:07 am

It should have been sold this way in the first place. Do i dare say double dipping or triple dipping? These transformers should have been sold in their premium versions right out the gecko and Optimus Prime should always be sold with a trailer. Its crazy that the trailer is being sold separately on certain versions and by third party vendors. I stopped buying transformers years ago being we are getting the shaft nowadays and the high expense is phenomenal.
optimusprime58316
Mini-Con
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:03 pm

Re: Transformers: Tribute Movie Optimus Prime Pre-order

Postby whip_it » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:19 am

Kurona wrote:The pre-order listings tonight just keep on coming, as online retailer Robot Kingdom has one up for the Movie 1 Optimus Prime re-issue from the Transformers: Tribute line. A redeco of the Leader-class toy from the toyline of the very first 2007 live-action movie, this figure is set for release on July 13th as a celebration of 10 years of Live-action Transformers movies. Click on the image below to pre-order this figure for $89.90 if you wish and tell us what you think in the forums!

Image


so nasty, i feel sorry for anyone who spends even a dollar towards this
whip_it
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:28 pm

Transformers: Tribute Optimus Prime/Orion Pax 2-Pack Review

Postby Sigma Magnus » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:08 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Fellow Seibertronian MaverickPrime has alerted us to a review of the Transformers Tribute Optimus Prime & Orion Pax Evolution pack! The set features the deluxe War for Cybertron Optimus Prime with a new deco, and a unique version of Orion Pax: A retool of Titans Return Kup! Chefatron's review itself has comparisons between Optimus Prime to the original version of the mold, and Orion Pax with Animated Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime and Thrilling 30 Orion Pax.

Check out the video embedded below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2383
News Credits: 79
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: New York
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Seibertron » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
carytheone wrote:That just screams Target exclusive ;)

I kinda want that Orion repaint but I don't need a second Linebacker Prime. Is the WfC OP deco any different?


Do we know where this set can be found?
Image

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 12976
News Credits: 3432
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Seibertron wrote:
carytheone wrote:That just screams Target exclusive ;)

I kinda want that Orion repaint but I don't need a second Linebacker Prime. Is the WfC OP deco any different?


Do we know where this set can be found?


Yup, TF Scoure has it for $60

https://tfsource.com/transformers-tribu ... orion-pax/
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26055
News Credits: 2694
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
MaverickPrime, think you can give us the product code for this? It should be where the bar code is on the box.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos and Crashbash (just heads)
- PotP Punch head
- CW Dead End, Brawl and Swindle, among others
- Spare PotP Volcanicus hands
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17525
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby LordBludgeon » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:36 pm

Motto: ""Fools! To a master of Metallikato, your clumsy attack is almost slow motion!""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Is this set going to be sold in stores? Or just online retailers?
Image
User avatar
LordBludgeon
Micromaster
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:40 pm
Location: Cybertron
Alt Mode: Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:18 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
Yup, TF Scoure has it for $60

https://tfsource.com/transformers-tribu ... orion-pax/


Is this a good store to get it from for a Canadian like myself?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Faction Commander
Posts: 4067
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers: Tribute Movie Optimus Prime Pre-order

Postby ExciKaiser » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:56 pm

whip_it wrote:so nasty, i feel sorry for anyone who spends even a dollar towards this


I don't really agree.

Ok, it's absolutely not screen accurate. At all.


But it's his only issue. As a toy, it's a good toy, from the ratchet joints era, which doesn't feel hollow at all etc.

It's not like it's the first time we get a good toy not screen accurate.
Not english-native speaker. Thank you for being cool on my typos.
My Collection - Transformers Go Combiner Teams onboard !
Image
Looking for the claw-shield-gun which comes with Magna convoy.
User avatar
ExciKaiser
Combiner
Posts: 481
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:12 pm
Location: France
Buy from ExciKaiser on eBay

Re: Transformers: Tribute Movie Optimus Prime Pre-order

Postby Overcracker » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
whip_it wrote:
Kurona wrote:The pre-order listings tonight just keep on coming, as online retailer Robot Kingdom has one up for the Movie 1 Optimus Prime re-issue from the Transformers: Tribute line. A redeco of the Leader-class toy from the toyline of the very first 2007 live-action movie, this figure is set for release on July 13th as a celebration of 10 years of Live-action Transformers movies. Click on the image below to pre-order this figure for $89.90 if you wish and tell us what you think in the forums!

Image


so nasty, i feel sorry for anyone who spends even a dollar towards this


Why?

He's not 100% screen accurate sure but he's a decent toy for what he was back in 2007.

Maybe not $89.90 decent but still well worth a regular purchase. $40 to $50 bucks worth easily.
Hot Rod Legacy...
Image


"The man with the ship and the big red button holstered onto his belt that calls a giant fire-breathing lizard, is always the cool one."

Toytainment Blog
Views, reviews, and overviews of things in entertainment.
Current review: Doctor Strange
User avatar
Overcracker
Faction Commander
Posts: 4789
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:47 am
Location: Houston, Tx. U.S.A
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Cobotron » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:52 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
That Leader Prime is the only Movie Prime I own (well, OK, I have EMOP, but...) and while I'm not a movie fan, I adore that toy. It is a cool symbol of the switch in design from the Cybertron line to the first movie toys. It's design carry's over so many things that make the Cybertron toys great toys.
It may not seem great to the die hard movie fans, but if you are a fan of how well designed toys are made, it's a magnificent toy.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 10080
News Credits: 40
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:57 pm

Deadput wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Yup, TF Scoure has it for $60

https://tfsource.com/transformers-tribu ... orion-pax/


Is this a good store to get it from for a Canadian like myself?
nope probably one of the worst for Canadians.
You have to deal with the exchange and duty fees and the very expensive shipping so far were you I would wait to see if some Asian eBay stores have this instead. That was the best way to get some of the platinum sets.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26055
News Credits: 2694
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:52 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Hm, nope that Orion is pretty ugly.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
User avatar
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3552
News Credits: 19
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 am
Location: Cambridgeshire, England

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Cobotron wrote:That Leader Prime is the only Movie Prime I own (well, OK, I have EMOP, but...) and while I'm not a movie fan, I adore that toy. It is a cool symbol of the switch in design from the Cybertron line to the first movie toys. It's design carry's over so many things that make the Cybertron toys great toys.
It may not seem great to the die hard movie fans, but if you are a fan of how well designed toys are made, it's a magnificent toy.


I agree completely. Also, RUBBER TIRES!
I own the Premium version so I've no need for that one. Still, anyone who is not rigid in their TF collecting habits and want some oddballs here and there, that leader OP is a solid purchase.
♥♥♥ Love is in the air ♥♥♥

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9860
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby Terrsolpix » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:52 pm

Motto: "Once you go movie you can never go back"
Weapon: Wrist-Launched Heat-Seeking Missiles
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Cobotron wrote:That Leader Prime is the only Movie Prime I own (well, OK, I have EMOP, but...) and while I'm not a movie fan, I adore that toy. It is a cool symbol of the switch in design from the Cybertron line to the first movie toys. It's design carry's over so many things that make the Cybertron toys great toys.
It may not seem great to the die hard movie fans, but if you are a fan of how well designed toys are made, it's a magnificent toy.


I agree completely. Also, RUBBER TIRES!
I own the Premium version so I've no need for that one. Still, anyone who is not rigid in their TF collecting habits and want some oddballs here and there, that leader OP is a solid purchase.

I've got an entire shelf of oddballs, might as well add another :-P well, that's assuming it isn't more than a kidney and 3 fingers.
Accidental movie collector, complete SS fanboy.
User avatar
Terrsolpix
Combiner
Posts: 428
News Credits: 10
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:44 pm
Watch Terrsolpix on YouTube
Alt Mode: Some silly cybertronian tank
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:58 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Terrsolpix wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Cobotron wrote:That Leader Prime is the only Movie Prime I own (well, OK, I have EMOP, but...) and while I'm not a movie fan, I adore that toy. It is a cool symbol of the switch in design from the Cybertron line to the first movie toys. It's design carry's over so many things that make the Cybertron toys great toys.
It may not seem great to the die hard movie fans, but if you are a fan of how well designed toys are made, it's a magnificent toy.


I agree completely. Also, RUBBER TIRES!
I own the Premium version so I've no need for that one. Still, anyone who is not rigid in their TF collecting habits and want some oddballs here and there, that leader OP is a solid purchase.

I've got an entire shelf of oddballs, might as well add another :-P well, that's assuming it isn't more than a kidney and 3 fingers.


Still, THAT particular edition is a clear luxury. The original can be found for cheap and even the shinier Premium version is reasonably priced.
♥♥♥ Love is in the air ♥♥♥

Image
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9860
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers: Tribute Toyline Discussion Thread

Postby MaverickPrime » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:54 pm

Motto: "Why do I even bother?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:MaverickPrime, think you can give us the product code for this? It should be where the bar code is on the box.

Sorry mate, I just alerted the news crew, the one who has it is Chefatron :(
User avatar
MaverickPrime
Vehicon
Posts: 324
News Credits: 26
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:15 pm
Location: Mexico, the land of awful toy distribution.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #241 - Toy Fair 2020
Twincast / Podcast #241:
"Toy Fair 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, February 24th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "SDCC 2012 Destro Exclusive G.I. Joe Transformers Crossover File Card" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Slamdance Grandslam & Raindance Cassettes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe AUTOBOT HOUND Generations -  New In Pakg . 25 Yrs. Anni." on EBAY
Buy "2016 SDCC GI JOE Transformers - Zartan Soundwave vs Scarlett Powerglide - NEW" on EBAY
Buy "NEW SDCC 2011 G.I. Joe Transformers Starscream Sky Striker Cobra Commander MISB" on EBAY
Buy "NEW SDCC 2012 G.I. JOE TRANSFORMERS DESTRO (v28) SHOCKWAVE H.I.S.S. MISB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Adventure Roadblock Targetmaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Acid Storm & GI Joe Steeler" on EBAY