Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Awesomepow » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:00 am

Motto: "No, that's Optimus Prime."
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
All I need from Siege at this point is Select Series Smokescreen, Siege Crosshairs, and Skytread. Earthrise awaits :D
Awesomepow
Micromaster
Posts: 56
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 am
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:53 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Brainstorm: repaint these 2 figures with a new head and shoulder gun on Impactor, and we have a cybertronian Prime Breakdown

Image

Also, we are now only 2 members away from a full Scavengers roster

Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19007
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:37 pm

You think they'll give us Fulcrum some day?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26495
News Credits: 2812
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:40 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
william-james88 wrote:You think they'll give us Fulcrum some day?

Probably not with his accurate alt-mode, but hopefully
Sentinel_Primal
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 909
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby LinaNui » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:42 pm

Motto: "What I do is what I do, that's really it."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:You think they'll give us Fulcrum some day?


I sure hope so! I would also love a Crankcase with a broken head! Maybe it could come with 2 heads like how Marvel Legends figures do.
LinaNui
Minibot
Posts: 136
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:36 am
Watch LinaNui on YouTube
Alt Mode: Mclaren Senna
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby carytheone » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:45 am

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
william-james88 wrote:You think they'll give us Fulcrum some day?
A few years ago I would have said no never, but now that Rung has been released, a very soft maybe?

Crankcase has a pretty good chance of release being G1 and all. If they release him that'll make Fulcrum's absence that much worse for those wanting to complete the Scavengers :lol:

Honestly I could take or leave either, but would buy both. I will say that Fulcrum would be a good name for a shield/ramp bot though, just saying ;)^
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9517
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby AcademyofDrX » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:04 pm

I don't think any of the other Triggerbots or -cons have had proper Generations releases, though. A Legends Japanese redeco here, a TFSS redeco there. I was happy that Ruckus showed up in the new IDW comics ... but that didn't work out so well for him, sadly. I mean, there's definitely a chance, but I wouldn't hold my breath for Crankcase, with or without brain damage.
AcademyofDrX
Combiner
Posts: 401
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:30 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
The most recent Crankcase toy has been the Movie 2007 one that was a Cybertron Red Alert redeco and which was originally intended to have been part of the 2008 Universe toyline before Walmart insisted it be sold as a Movie toy. If one wanted to take stock in that original intent, one could use that toy as a CHUG Crankcase toy.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 33075
News Credits: 330
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:22 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Sabrblade wrote:The most recent Crankcase toy has been the Movie 2007 one that was a Cybertron Red Alert redeco and which was originally intended to have been part of the 2008 Universe toyline before Walmart insisted it be sold as a Movie toy. If one wanted to take stock in that original intent, one could use that toy as a CHUG Crankcase toy.


I've been doing so since that toy was released. He looks good posed on my shelf with TFSS 4.0 Windsweeper and Garbuge/Rukus.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
News Staff
Posts: 3662
News Credits: 60
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:50 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I do believe we could get a Fulcrum, given that Rung has opened that door.

I have seen that Crankcase, just haven't gotten him yet, hoping that we get an update though

This guy is still really good, and he went to work today and got a lot of attention. If I had had more room on my desk, he would have assumed alt mode at the request of multiple coworkers

I figured to start this year, we might as well go big or go the hell home

Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19007
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby LinaNui » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:25 pm

Motto: "What I do is what I do, that's really it."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I do believe we could get a Fulcrum, given that Rung has opened that door.

I have seen that Crankcase, just haven't gotten him yet, hoping that we get an update though

This guy is still really good, and he went to work today and got a lot of attention. If I had had more room on my desk, he would have assumed alt mode at the request of multiple coworkers

I figured to start this year, we might as well go big or go the hell home

Image


I love your desk pictures! But how do you manage to get that into your office?! I only bring deluxes and voyagers, the others are just to big!
LinaNui
Minibot
Posts: 136
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:36 am
Watch LinaNui on YouTube
Alt Mode: Mclaren Senna
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:37 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
LinaNui wrote:I love your desk pictures! But how do you manage to get that into your office?! I only bring deluxes and voyagers, the others are just to big!

For most figures, I bring them in in either my lunchbox or bring a 2nd lunchbox. for the titans, I use a duffel bag that I stuff under my desk for the day
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19007
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby carytheone » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
LinaNui wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:[img]Carlos.png[/img]
I love your desk pictures! But how do you manage to get that into your office?!
Image
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9517
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Rogue-Primal » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:26 pm

Motto: "I hate Decepticons but Autobot traitors are the worst."
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
Just got the Siege Rescue Team and Red Heat has bad hips. What is the best strategy for strengthening tiny balljoints.
I don't have any floor polish available. Could putting a tiny wad of paper between the socket and ball work like on ball joints :-? ?

Stakeout only has some weight issues on his back so i tend to lean him slightly forwards.
Dont have the packaging so i cant get a refund for Red Heat.
User avatar
Rogue-Primal
Vehicon
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:09 pm
Location: Iceland
Alt Mode: White Lamborghini Murcielago with black stripes
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:51 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Rogue-Primal wrote:Just got the Siege Rescue Team and Red Heat has bad hips. What is the best strategy for strengthening tiny balljoints.
I don't have any floor polish available. Could putting a tiny wad of paper between the socket and ball work like on ball joints :-? ?

Stakeout only has some weight issues on his back so i tend to lean him slightly forwards.
Dont have the packaging so i cant get a refund for Red Heat.

I cut a tiny piece of paper towel and wrap that around the joint and assemble it, works every time ;)^

For him, you might need tweezers and a needle to get it into place :-?
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7617
News Credits: 173
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:51 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Rumble, Laserbeak, Ravage, Ratbat. Operation: eject and family time.

I think the little micromaster cassettes work really well with the older Leader figure (this is the Bee movie one specifically)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19007
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Rogue-Primal » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:27 pm

Motto: "I hate Decepticons but Autobot traitors are the worst."
Weapon: Particle Beam Rifle
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Rogue-Primal wrote:Just got the Siege Rescue Team and Red Heat has bad hips. What is the best strategy for strengthening tiny balljoints.
I don't have any floor polish available. Could putting a tiny wad of paper between the socket and ball work like on ball joints :-? ?

Stakeout only has some weight issues on his back so i tend to lean him slightly forwards.
Dont have the packaging so i cant get a refund for Red Heat.

I cut a tiny piece of paper towel and wrap that around the joint and assemble it, works every time ;)^

For him, you might need tweezers and a needle to get it into place :-?


Thanks that same Red Heat figure also has a slight problem with a sinking/drooping shoulder joint. Any tips ? (not the ball joint on the arm)
Attachments
Red.jpg
User avatar
Rogue-Primal
Vehicon
Posts: 361
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:09 pm
Location: Iceland
Alt Mode: White Lamborghini Murcielago with black stripes
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:58 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Rogue-Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Rogue-Primal wrote:Just got the Siege Rescue Team and Red Heat has bad hips. What is the best strategy for strengthening tiny balljoints.
I don't have any floor polish available. Could putting a tiny wad of paper between the socket and ball work like on ball joints :-? ?

Stakeout only has some weight issues on his back so i tend to lean him slightly forwards.
Dont have the packaging so i cant get a refund for Red Heat.

I cut a tiny piece of paper towel and wrap that around the joint and assemble it, works every time ;)^

For him, you might need tweezers and a needle to get it into place :-?


Thanks that same Red Heat figure also has a slight problem with a sinking/drooping shoulder joint. Any tips ? (not the ball joint on the arm)

Nope, that's a pin, got nothing for that
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7617
News Credits: 173
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby LinaNui » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:58 pm

Motto: "What I do is what I do, that's really it."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I was inspired to post some at work pictures of one of my newest, and quickly becoming one of my favorite, Siege figures! If you have not gotten a Spinister yet, get one now! He is as close to a perfect figure as I think we'll ever get!

One negative about my copy is that they miss-assembled his right elbow. The linkage is placed the wrong way round, it makes it harder to transform but it is still possible. I am hoping to find one in stores and then just exchange. If that doesn't happen, I'll just do it with Amazon. But don't let this dissuade you from picking him up!
Attachments
20200106_124945.jpg
20200106_125010.jpg
LinaNui
Minibot
Posts: 136
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:36 am
Watch LinaNui on YouTube
Alt Mode: Mclaren Senna
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby carytheone » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:04 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
LinaNui wrote:I was inspired to post some at work pictures of one of my newest, and quickly becoming one of my favorite, Siege figures! If you have not gotten a Spinister yet, get one now! He is as close to a perfect figure as I think we'll ever get!
I agree, he's a cool figure! I was kind of shocked by how much I like Spinister.

If you have a rotating crew of bots that visit your desk, you should check out this thread (if you haven't already) - What TF is sitting on your desk right now? ;)^
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9517
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby LinaNui » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:29 pm

Motto: "What I do is what I do, that's really it."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
carytheone wrote:
LinaNui wrote:I was inspired to post some at work pictures of one of my newest, and quickly becoming one of my favorite, Siege figures! If you have not gotten a Spinister yet, get one now! He is as close to a perfect figure as I think we'll ever get!
I agree, he's a cool figure! I was kind of shocked by how much I like Spinister.

If you have a rotating crew of bots that visit your desk, you should check out this thread (if you haven't already) - What TF is sitting on your desk right now? ;)^


Thanks! I did not know that forum existed!
LinaNui
Minibot
Posts: 136
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:36 am
Watch LinaNui on YouTube
Alt Mode: Mclaren Senna
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:38 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Spinister is a fantastic toy! The coptor mode is nice and the robot mode is killer. Plus, with his targetmasters, he might be one of the most heavily armed figures of Siege
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 19007
News Credits: 1533
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:58 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I made a quick video demonstrating how to swap the visors with SIEGE Soundwave and Soundblaster to give Soundwave his red visor/eyes!

Image

Black lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13067
News Credits: 3453
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:43 pm

Thank you very much for the video!
AcademyofDrX
Combiner
Posts: 401
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby o.supreme » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:26 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Superion and Defensor welcome the newest Combiner to the Autobot Ranks!
Attachments
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
I am very much interested in Botcon 2016 Customization Class Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet, willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
City Commander
Posts: 3757
News Credits: 23
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
Twincast / Podcast #254:
"Redlining Sixth"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "transformers generations scoop, armada megatron, skybyte, tankor and more" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS ARMADA MEGATRON LEADER CLASS (Used)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Armada Megatron 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW07 BRUTICUS New MISB USA Seller" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Deluxe Lot - Roadbuster, Thundercracker, 2 diffrent Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Toys Qt-15 Hound Suzuki Hustler Q Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG14 Ultra Magnus Figure Collector Doll Toy" on EBAY
Buy "2017 Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Titans Return TRYPTICON w Fulltilt NEW  sealed" on EBAY