This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

HobbyLink Japan Sponsor News (HLJ)

The Bazaar of Carbombya is your place to buy, sell, or trade Transformers toys, comics or other items! Seibertron.com is not responsible for the transactions between users. BUY, SELL OR TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Forum rules
Seibertron.com is NOT responsible for the transactions between users. It is recommended that you only purchase from people who have been an active member on the website for some time. It is also recommended that you use a service such as Paypal for your transactions. If you find a sale or trade that is suspicious please flag it for the Mods attention!

BUY, SELL OR TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

HobbyLink Japan Sponsor News (HLJ)

Postby Va'al » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:19 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We've just received news from site sponsor HobbyLinkJapan that they are having a massive clearance sale on a lot of their products, plus pre-orders on the Sentinel transforming Convoy pens! Check out all the Transformers items they have here and take a browse in the sale ending 21st June here.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: HobbyLinkJapan Sponsor News

Postby william-james88 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:54 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Any transformers on sale? I cant seem ot find any
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4462
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Ravage XK » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:51 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
william-james88 wrote:Any transformers on sale? I cant seem ot find any

Doesn't seem like it.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Shadowstream » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:47 am

Weapon: No Weapon
hmm, nothing of particular interest on sale except the Leo Option set, but I don't even have a Leo to go with it
MightyMagnus78 wrote:Nothing Hasbro does surprises me anymore, their ineptitude is legendary!

Burn wrote:
Shadowstream wrote:It's quite clear they dun dropped the ball, but did they have to drop it so far and so hard?

It's FunPub. It's their specialty.

I'm a killjoy, and proud of it!
don't take that to mean I'm a killjoy just because I can be, though...
Shadowstream
Headmaster

Postby Siger » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:08 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Nah, it's more of a Gundam site. Only a few old Transformers no one want left. I saw the Optimus pen a couple of days ago... no interest... :-B
Siger
Fuzor

HLJ Preorders: Nanoblock Motion Choro-Q Bumblebee and Optimus Prime, LG01 Rattle and LG02 Convoy

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Seibertron.com sponsor Hobby Link Japan sent us an update on some preorders now available.

Nanoblock Motion Choro-Q Transformers Bumblebee

Here's an adorable Nanoblock RC car that you can also display as Bumblebee! It's controllable by downloading an app to your smartphone (how crazy is that?), and it charges up in just a few seconds, running for about 2 minutes on a charge. The charging base is included, and it requires 2 AA-size batteries, not included.

Nanoblock Motion Choro-Q Transformers Optimus Prime

Here's an adorable Nanoblock RC car that you can also display as Optimus Prime! It's controllable by downloading an app to your smartphone (how crazy is that?), and it charges up in just a few seconds, running for about 2 minutes on a charge. The charging base is included, and it requires 2 AA-size batteries, not included.

LG02 Convoy

Celebrate 30 years of "Transformers" with Takara Tomy's new Transformers Legends lineup, featuring favorite characters from the franchise's history! Convoy (a.k.a. Optimus Primal), the commander in "Transformers: Beast Wars," is the first member of this new line. Replicating his appearance at the beginning of the series, this item is based on the "Beast Wars Reborn" 10th Anniversary Ultra figure. Not only is he a robot that transforms into a gorilla--he also has shoulder missiles, swords, and a built-in missile launcher hammer! He's a great collectible and far too much to play with, too--order now!

LG01 Rattle

Celebrate 30 years of Transformers with Takara Tomy's new Transformers Legends lineup! Rattle, known as Rattrap outside Japan, is based on the new Generations Deluxe mold, and he comes with a pair of guns that combine into a larger weapon (plus a hand holding that larger weapon), and a "sticky bomb" hidden in one wrist. Your "Transformers" collection won't be complete without a giant robot that transforms into a rat--order today!

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby welcometothedarksyde » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:01 pm

Motto: "My anaconda don't..."
So, do you reassemble them into their robot modes?
At any rate they look cooler than Kre-O
welcometothedarksyde
Combiner
News Credits: 5
Watch welcometothedarksyde on YouTube

Postby Convoy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:57 am

I don't know about that Convoy (a.k.a. Optimus Primal)
According to the HLJ description, "He's... far too much to play with."

jk! SOLD!
Information wants to be free.
Convoy
Fuzor
News Credits: 5

HobbyLinkJapan: Bats, Bots and Guys with Guns Arriving Soon!

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:53 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail

Image Image Image

MAFEX Batman Ver. 2.0, Joker, & Batpod!

Medicom's MAFEX figures are a big hit, and a new version of the iconic hero Batman, his rival the Joker, and the Batpod will be available soon!

For more images and info, please click HERE!

Legacy of Revoltech Convoy/Optimus Prime!

Kaiyodo released the original Revoltech Convoy all the way back in 2007--and now he's back in their Legacy of Revoltech lineup!

"Metal Gear Solid" Items!

"Metal Gear Solid" has been a worldwide favorite since 1998, and here's some amazing merchandise from this classic game!

And as always, thank you for all of your business with HLJ!

Scott T. Hards
President
HobbyLink Japan

Main Categories

Help Center

Copyright © 2014 HobbyLink Japan, All rights reserved. 
You are receiving this email because you have purchased from HobbyLink Japan in the last year or have opted in at our website.
Our mailing address is: 
HobbyLink Japan

Kurohakama-cho 162-1Sano, Tochigi 327-0813

Japan

NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

HobbyLinkJapan Sponsor News

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:19 am

These huge figures of Megazarak and Black Zarak from Sentinel are posable, colorful, and ready to bring a touch of old-school cool to your "Transformers" collection!

Buy Now

Hot Preorders

1/6 Fringe Posable Figures by Fewture

Fall into the world of "FRINGE" with these amazing 1/6-scale figures from Fewture, featuring astonishingly detailed clothing and accessories!

Buy Now

1/6 Movie Masterpiece: Back to the Future Marty McFly

A fantastically posable figure of an iconic character from a truly timeless film, perfectly realized by Hot Toys!

Buy Now

1/6 Movie Master Piece Guardians of The Galaxy
Star-Lord by Hot Toys

Star-Lord from Hot Toys features supreme posability, a detailed outfit and accessories, and exchangeable heads and hands!

Buy Now

MAFEX Batman Ver.2.0 and Batpod by Medicom

Medicom brings us a new amazingly posable version of Batman, and his sweet ride, the Batpod!

Buy Now

Just Arrived In Stock

1/6 Killer Instinct Righter by Nauts

She's a beautiful and deadly femme fatale from the far future--she's Righter!

Buy Now

Variant Play Arts Kai: Superman

A spectacularly powerful armored Superman from Enix joins the Play Arts Kai collection--and he's super-posable, too!

Buy Now

Variant Play Arts Kai: Supergirl

This figure of an armored Supergirl brings some serious "girl power" to the Play Arts Kai lineup!

Buy Now

Robot Damashii (Side Mashin) Genoumaru by Bandai

An iconic character from a classic series, Genoumaru is fully posable and ready for play or display!

Buy Now

Variable Action Hydram by Mega House

Hydram transforms into three different forms, and is posable for action and adventure!

Buy Now

S.H. Figuarts Shocker Combatant by Bandai

Build up your army of Shocker troops so Kamen Rider can mow them down! Perfect for any hero with free time who's itching for battle!

Buy Now

Recommended Items

S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon by Bandai

One of the most iconic anime characters ever--now super-posable and ready to join your collection!

Buy Now

Movie Masterpiece Diecast: Iron Patriot by Hot Toys

This highly detailed and wonderfully posable diecast figure of Iron Patriot deserves a star-spangled salute!

Buy Now

Play Arts Kai: TIDUS (FFX HD Remaster) by Enix

TIDUS returns for the HDD remaster of FFX to show off his blitzball moves to the crowd once again!

Buy Now

D-Arts Jiraiya
by Bandai

Having trouble summoning your Persona? Don't leave yourself unprotected and take Yosuke's home instead!

Buy Now

S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider Den-O by Bandai

Kamen Rider Den-O is here with his Heavy Spinning Sword DenKamen to save the day!

Buy Now

Variable Action Hi-Spec Queen Sideron 2014 by Mega House

Arm yourself as Queen Sideron or transform into Yaripanther and let the battle begin!

Buy Now
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

HobbyLinkJapan Sponsor News

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:03 pm

A long time ago on a modeler's workbench not so far away...

Shop Now

Year-End New Releases,
and Restock items
from Bandai!

Learn more

Hot Preorders

Super XII
by Kotobukiya

The Super XII flying tank from "Godzilla vs. Biollante" is heavily armed, and it even comes with an in-scale Maser Beam Tank! Watch out, Godzilla!

Shop Now

Godzilla 1989: Level Four Alert! Godzilla Strikes Osaka Version (Yuji Sakai Collection) by X Plus

From 1989's "Godzilla vs Biollante" comes Godzilla, just as he appeared in the film during his landing and attack on Osaka!

Shop Now

Statue: Han Solo
(Stormtrooper) by Gentle Giant

"Everything's under control...
situation normal!"

Shop Now

Egg Attack Iron Man Mark.2 by Beast Kingdom

Relive Iron Man's first flight with this super-cute, heavily detailed figure from Beast Kingdom!

Shop Now

Latest Listings

Sci-Fi
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Real Science
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Just Arrived In Stock

1/6 Dead Cosmonaut Golovorez
by Three A

Featuring a removable spacesuit and helmet with LED lights!

Shop Now

New Transformers Collectable Toys by Takara Tomy

These Transformers are poised to join your collection--transform and roll out!

Shop Now

Star Gaogaigar w/Repli-Galeon (D-Style) by Kotobukiya

Powerful, posable, and super-cute as well--it's Star Gaogaigar!

Shop Now

Skyers-go w/Shuntaro Figure by Imai

Wonderful reissue of a vintage kit, including a figure!

Shop Now

Sci-fi & Fantasy Modeller Vol. 34 by Happy Medium Press

Vintage SF is the focus of this English-language, heavily photo-illustrated magazine!

Shop Now

The Modeling of Godzilla by Hobby Japan

Feast your eyes on fantastic kits, figures and toys of The Big G--both new and vintage!

Shop Now

Recommended Items

1/1000 Star Trek Romulan Battle Cruiser by Polar Lights

Beautiful kit of the legendary Romulan Battle Cruiser from the classic "Star Trek" series!

Shop Now

Play Arts Kai:
Aliens by Enix

Awesome Play Arts Kai figures from one of the best sci-fi film franchises of all time!

Shop Now

1/5000 Galactic Empire Work Warship by Alba

A highly detailed imperial vessel to complete your "Legend of the Galactic Heroes" fleet!

Shop Now

1/6 Movie Masterpiece: ED-209 (Talking Version) by Hot Toys

ED-209 would like to remind you that you have 20 seconds to comply with its orders!

Shop Now

Star Wars Kits
by Revell

With Revell's snap-together easykits, you can quickly bring your favorite "Star Wars" fighters and vehicles to life!

Shop Now

Mr. Spock of the U.S.S. Enterprise Limited Edition by AMT/ERTL

This wonderful kit is a true blast from the past--and it comes in a collector's tin box, too!

Shop Now

Private Warehouse

Get the items you want, when you want them shipped, how you want them shipped.

Learn more
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Hobby Link Japan Sponsor News: Four Days of Black Friday Savings!

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:33 pm

Site sponsor Hobby Link Japan is having a Black Friday sale. Check out the details for the great saving below.

Hobby Link Japan wrote:
*2014 BLACK FRIDAY SALE CONDITIONS:

In this special sale for in-stock items, if you place and pay for an order of in-stock items during the Black Friday Sale period, you'll enjoy these discounts:

Total in-stock merchandise up to 9,999 yen: get an extra 5% off.

Total in-stock merchandise between 10,000 and 19,999 yen: get an extra 8% off (plus another 2% off if you pay by PayPal Billing Agreement).

Total in-stock merchandise between 20,000 and 29,999 yen: get an extra 13% off (plus another 2% off if you pay by PayPal Billing Agreement).

Total in-stock merchandise of 30,000 yen or more: get an extra 15% off (plus another 2% off if you pay by PayPal Billing Agreement).

You'll be shown the potential Black Friday Sale discount on the final page of the checkout. Your actual discount will depend on the price of the in-stock merchandise in your order at the time we invoice you for it, so be sure not to cancel anything before then! (Otherwise, the actual discount may be less than the potential discount shown when you first placed the order.)

Our Black Friday Sale discounts apply only to in-stock items ordered and charged during the campaign period. Any order handling method is fine.

These special discounts are on the price of merchandise only, and don't apply to shipping costs.

The Black Friday Sale discount is per order that you've placed and been charged for during the campaign period. If you have multiple orders in payment processing, we're afraid they aren't able to be combined to make a greater total value, sorry!

This special sale is for all in-stock items except books and other publications.

Availability of stock is subject to change without notice. An in-stock item in your cart may go out of stock if our last piece was ordered by another customer before you placed your order.

If you enter a promotional code when checking out, that discount will be applied first, so will lower the price of the items in your order. The Black Friday Sale discount will be applied after that, so your order may not qualify for as large of a Black Friday Sale discount due to your order's lower price from the promotional discount.

In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to end the campaign early.

All sales are final on orders placed during the Black Friday Sale campaign period of 9:00am Friday morning, Nov. 28, to 6:00pm Tuesday afternoon, Dec. 2, 2014 (all Japan Standard Time, UTC + 9). We're afraid we can't accept cancellations or returns, in whole or in part, after your payment has been requested.

Private Warehouse items from orders placed during the Black Friday Sale campaign period are also unfortunately not able to be cancelled or returned, so please be sure you want the item before ordering it.

Learn how to create a PayPal Billing Agreement here

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander

Postby rpetras » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:06 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
So, the Black Friday deal didn't save me anything as it was only for in stock items, but I still saved a TON on the MPs that are coming up.

I'll remember to go to these guys for my imports from now on!
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

HobbyLink Japan: Take Action in the New Year With These Great Action Figures!

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:19 am

MY ACCOUNT    PRIVATE WAREHOUSE    HELP CENTER

Variant Play Arts Kai Darth Vader by Enix Get 20% Off, place your order while you can.

Shop Now

Exchange Rate News!

The Yen is now over 116 Yen/US$ (135 Yen/Euro & 176 Yen/GBP), making HLJ's prices the lowest they've been since 2007!

View HLJ.com

Hot Preorders

LG13 Megatron by Takara Tomy

At 25cm in height, Megatron can stand tall to face his foes or blast them away in tank mode!

Shop Now

1/12 Judge Dredd by Mezco Toys

Judge Dredd is armed with his Lawgiver pistol and ready to bring justice to the streets!

Shop Now

1/6 Battle Royale Iron Island Abba Ray by Nauts

Exiled but not out of the game, Ray is more formidable than ever!

Shop Now

AA Gokin Getter 1 by Arcadia

The mighty Getter 1, armed with two Getter Tomahawks, two Getter Machine Guns and a removable Getter Wing!

Shop Now

Latest Listings

Action Figures
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Just Arrived In Stock

Armorize Iron Man by Sentinel

Amazing detail, hyper-articulation and tons of optional parts make this a must for any "Iron Man" fan!

Shop Now

Tatsunoko Heroes Fighting Gear Hurricane Polymar by Sentinel

Hurricane Polymar has been recreated in superb detail by Sentinel so he can continue his fight against crime!

Shop Now

Mazinkaiser & Koji Kabuto Figure by Aoshima

Mazinkaiser is large and in charge with Koji here to lead him into battle!

Shop Now

Play Arts Kai Barret Wallace by Enix

The "Advent Children" line of Play Arts Kai figures continues with the short-tempered Barret Wallace!

Shop Now

S.H. Figuarts Kamen Rider ZO by Bandai

The hero of the "Kamen Rider ZO" movie joins the S.H. Figuarts line to fight off the Neo Organism!

Shop Now

Ma.K.Danboard #004 with Yotsuba/Normal by Sentinel

No one can challenge Danboard in "Maschinen Krieger" mode!

Shop Now

Recommended Items

Microman String Divers by Three A

The iconic Microman toy line from the 1970s has been reimagined and comes in four variations to enjoy!

Shop Now

Variable Action D-Spec Temjin 747J by Mega House

Shrunken down to Variable Action D-Spec form, and ready for a new battle on the Martian front!

Shop Now

Star Wars: Revo Darth Vader by Kaiyodo

Conquer the Revoltech universe with the Dark Lord of the Sith!

Shop Now

Myth Cloth EX Capricorn Shura Surplices Ver. by Bandai

Fantastically detailed with 5 interchangeable expressions to choose from!

Shop Now

KT Project Kirin Rust-Tone and Color Ver. by Kaiyodo

Two versions of the exquisite Kirin!

Shop Now

Revol Mini Black Hole by Kaiyodo

One of the Seven Devil Choujin from "Kinnikuman" enters the Revol Mini ring!

Shop Now

Private Warehouse

Learn more

MAIN CATEGORIES

HELP CENTER

All contents © 2014 HobbyLink Japan Ltd. Kurohakama-cho 162-1, Sano, Tochigi 327-0813 JAPAN

Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Hobby Link Japan to Stock e-HOBBY Exclusives

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed May 13, 2015 9:44 pm

Site sponsor Hobby Link Japan is offering fans another avenue to secure some of the previously released Transformers Cloud figures and the upcoming Transformers Unite Warriors Grand Scourge. Follow the links below for the figures and while you are there check out all the other Transformers offerings.

LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander

Postby megatronus » Wed May 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Great news! Would be wonderful to see the Autobots up too...
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby no-one » Wed May 13, 2015 10:29 pm

I do like that Cloud Starscream. It's just crazy enough to really work for me.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby fenrir72 » Wed May 13, 2015 11:35 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
There must be hundreds of inventory for these "variants"
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Zeedust » Thu May 14, 2015 12:52 am

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Well, time to change where my Grand Scourge preorder is.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby primalxconvoy » Thu May 14, 2015 4:22 am

the ehobby site version MIGHT be cheaper (not sure about Japanese tax) :

- http://www.e-hobby.co.jp/smartphone/det ... 0000002697
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu May 14, 2015 6:08 am

I just JUST bought Cloud Shockwave on Ebay.

RRRAAAAAAAGH :sad:

I wonder what S&H is. Maybe I'm breaking even after all.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

HobbyLinkJapan: Your Ticket for an Action-Packed May!

Postby Autobot032 » Fri May 15, 2015 8:39 am

VIEW ONLINE Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Hot Preorders

Egg Attack Action: Avengers Age of Ultron Iron Man Mark 43 by Beast Kingdom

Iron Man returns to the Egg Attack line--fully articulated for the first time, and ready for action!

Shop Now

Batman: Arkham Knight Play Arts Kai--Arkham Knight by Enix

The mysterious and heavily armed Arkham Knight enters the Play Arts Kai line!

Shop Now

Transformer Unite Warriors Decepticon Grand Scourge by Takara Tomy

Prepare yourself for the mighty Grand Scourge!

Shop Now

Star Wars: Revo X-Wing by Kaiyodo

Display the amazing Revo X-Wing in flight, or take it down for a landing!

Shop Now

Transformers Cloud Decepticon E-Hobby Limited Toys by Takara Tomy

Don't miss the limited edition Decepticons from Takara Tomy's "Transformers Cloud" series!

Shop Now

Batman: Arkham Knight Play Arts Kai--Robin by Enix

Suit up with Robin for another action-filled night in Gotham City!

Shop Now

Deformations EX Logicoma Black Ver. by Union Creative

Union Creative's cute and posable Logicoma is back in black!

Shop Now

1/12 Titanfall Stryder by Three Zero

Check out Three Zero's extraordinarily detailed Titan, Stryder!

Shop Now

Marvel Universe Variant Play Arts Kai Spiderman by Enix

Enix puts a sweet spin on the classic Spider-Man look for the Variant Play Arts Kai line!

Shop Now

figma Bubble Head Nurse & Pyramid Head by Freeing

Add a little horror to your figma collection with the unforgettable characters from "Silent Hill 2"!

Shop Now

Latest Listings

Action Figures
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Recommended Items

NXEDGE STYLE KMF UNIT Guren Type-08 Elements "SEITEN" by Bandai

The Type-08 SEITEN Guren Shoten from "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2" gets the NXEDGE STYLE treatment!

Shop Now

1/50 Full Action Model Chamber by Good Smile Company

Check out the first release in Good Smile Company's new mecha figure series "Good Smile Arms"!

Shop Now

Mega Ride Figure Kamen Rider Drive Type Speed by Bandai

Type Speed is an impressive 29cm tall, with a light-up feature in his helmet!

Shop Now

S.H.Figuarts Super Mario Brothers by Bandai

Make room in your collection for these classic Nintendo characters!

Shop Now

Star Wars Metal Collection (Metacolle) by Takara Tomy

Takara Tomy's new "MetaColle" line of metal Star Wars characters is here!

Shop Now

S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider Drive Type Speed w/Effect Parts by Bandai

Kamen Rider Drive Type Speed is ready for battle with effect parts included for his Max Flare!

Shop Now

Private Warehouse

Learn more

MAIN CATEGORIES

HELP CENTER

Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

HobbyLink Japan New Product News! (Legends Ultra Magnus, Transformers Cloud)

Postby Autobot032 » Mon May 25, 2015 9:33 am

VIEW ONLINE Image

New Product News

Celebrate the 30th anniversary of "Transformers" with the new Transformers Legends Ultra Magnus!

View HLJ.com

Check out the extraordinary detail in Hasegawa's "Macross" kits, and don't miss their VF-1S/Z Strike/Super Gerwalk Valkyrie, coming this July!

View HLJ.com

Bring a touch of "Sailor Moon" magic to your home or office space with Sunstar Bungu's amazing stationery lineup!

View HLJ.com

The unforgettable characters from "Super Mario Brothers" and "Donkey Kong" are invading your home this August!

View HLJ.com

The iconic DeLorean from "Back to the Future II" joins the Revo lineup!

View HLJ.com

Don't miss the newest "Star Wars" kits from Bandai!

View HLJ.com

"Splatoon" for the Wii U hits shelves this week--join in on the inking fun with these squid cushions from Sanei Boueki!

View HLJ.com

The whole TMNT gang is now together with Michelangelo and Donatello joining Good Smile Company's turtle lineup!

View HLJ.com

Look out for MegaHouse's upcoming releases for August and September!

View HLJ.com

Our coverage of the Shizuoka Hobby Show has information on the hottest new and upcoming model kits!

View HLJ.com

Enix introduces more new, strikingly detailed "Batman" figures to their Play Arts Kai line!

View HLJ.com

We've got three outstanding limited-edition figures from Takara Tomy's "Transformers Cloud" line!

View HLJ.com

Road Rage makes her long-awaited entrance into the Transformers Masterpiece line by Takara Tomy!

View HLJ.com

These issues of Model Graphix and Scale Aviation include parts to build a stunning 1/72 F-14D Tomcat by Fine Molds!

View HLJ.com

Check Out The Latest Listings

Figures
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Dolls
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Action Figures
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Trading Figures
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Cards
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Aircraft
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Cars & Bikes
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Military
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Ships
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Gundam
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Sci-Fi
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Books
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Apparel
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Fun Goods
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Japan Culture
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Puzzles
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

R/C
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Railroad
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Real Science
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Hobby Supplies
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

MAIN CATEGORIES

HELP CENTER

Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

HobbyLink Japan New Product News! (Dia Battles V2 Pre Order)

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:17 am

VIEW ONLINE Image

New Product News

Captain Phasma from "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" will be ready to join your Artfx+ troops this March!

Shop Now

MegaHouse is starting off 2016 with a huge lineup of new releases from "Aldnoah.Zero", "Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin" and more!

Shop Now

One of the most iconic sci-fi monsters of all time is coming to Kotobukiya's amazing Artfx+ line--order today!

Shop Now

Don't miss our massive sale of anime apparel and accessories from Cospa!

Shop Now

So many amazing figures and goods to enjoy from the hit film "Expelled from Paradise"!

Shop Now

Celebrate the 35th anniversary of the Diaclone toy line with Dia Battles V2!

Shop Now

Sentinel's amazing Sahelanthropus from "Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain" will blow you away with its level of detail!

Shop Now

The Hulk smashes into the figma lineup in May, super-posable and itching for a fight!

Shop Now

Lots of exciting new models are on the way from Bandai, including kits from "Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans"!

Shop Now

The Nendoroid family is increasing, with many more adorable figures arriving soon!

Shop Now

Check Out The Latest Listings

Figures
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Dolls
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Action Figures
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Trading Figures
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Cards
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Aircraft
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Cars & Bikes
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Military
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Ships
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Gundam
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Sci-Fi
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Books
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Apparel
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Fun Goods
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Japan Culture
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Puzzles
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

R/C
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Railroad
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Real Science
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

Hobby Supplies
All future releases
All latest releases
Items over 50% off

MAIN CATEGORIES

HELP CENTER

All contents © 2014 HobbyLink Japan Ltd. Kurohakama-cho 162-1, Sano, Tochigi 327-0813 JAPAN

Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

HobbyLinkJapan.com Winter Sale - Black Friday to December 14th

Postby Va'al » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:57 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We have news from Hobby Link Japan of their winter sale, just in time for Black Friday too! Though the discount isn't that big, there is a fairly good selection of Transformers figures, from Transformers Adventure, Masterpiece, and the various live-action movie lines. Follow the links for the page directly, and check out more info below!

HobbyLink Japan's Winter Sale at HLJ.com starts at 10:00 am Black Friday morning, November 25th, and runs to 6:00 pm Wednesday afternoon, December 14th (all Japan Standard Time, UTC + 9).

Enjoy great discounts on select items, as well as bonus store credit with each purchase!

To celebrate the opening day of the sale -- Black Friday -- we've added a selection of limited-time, limited-availability Premium Bandai items!

New selections of items will be added throughout the sale, so be sure to check back often for the latest deals!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Next

Return to Buy, Sell, or Trade Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ANNUAL 2023 Cvr C RI 1:10 Out of Time IDW Comics MAR231657 (CA) Ziritt"
TMNT ANNUAL 2023 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST DAY SPECIAL #1 Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics FEB231513 1D Escorzas"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #112 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 Ninja Turtles OCT200462 112RI 231010C"
TMNT #112 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 MAY231422 3C (CA) Daley"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #2 Cvr D IDW Comics 2023 JUN231495 2D (CA) Gorham"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 NOV221618 5B (CA) Santtos"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230390 4D (CA) Gibson"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #1 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 MAR231660 1C (CA) Myer"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 BSE var Boom Studios Comics 2023 OCT230187 (CA) Gibson"
MMPR TMNT II #1 BS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 APR231626 2B (CA) Sanchez"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr K 1:10 design Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240115 2K (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #1 Cvr E RI 1:25 IDW Comics JAN231648 1E Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220272 1D (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #141 Cvr C RI 1:10 IDW Comics MAY231410 141C Turtles Ongoing (CA) Lonergan"
TMNT #141 Cvr C RI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON