This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Target Exclusive - Legends of Cybertron 4-Pack

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Target Exclusive - Legends of Cybertron 4-Pack

Postby Stormrider » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:54 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Our own Hotrod has found a Target Exclusive - Legends of Cybertron 4-Pack on eBay. The 4-Pack includes Megatron, Soundwave, Jetfire, and Optimus Prime. Click here see the auction and picture.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Collector Maximus » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:00 pm

Hmmm, That might be a neat display piece.

Seibertron's #1 Cure fan!
Collector Maximus
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:08 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Might get it to keep in the box since i have all them already.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:28 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
What surprises me is that it has Cybertron packaging. Seems to me they'd be using Classics, just because of how Cybertron's over. (Apparently it isn't if they're using Cybertron packaging, huh?)
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Carcass » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:41 pm

ShGarland_1383 wrote:What surprises me is that it has Cybertron packaging. Seems to me they'd be using Classics, just because of how Cybertron's over. (Apparently it isn't if they're using Cybertron packaging, huh?)

More than likely, they are trying to make the packaging appeal to the remnants of the Cybertron line in order to focus on moving more product.
Carcass
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Noisemaze » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:08 am

This is one really LAME exclusive!
Noisemaze
Minibot

Postby Megatron Wolf » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:21 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Carcass wrote:
ShGarland_1383 wrote:What surprises me is that it has Cybertron packaging. Seems to me they'd be using Classics, just because of how Cybertron's over. (Apparently it isn't if they're using Cybertron packaging, huh?)

More than likely, they are trying to make the packaging appeal to the remnants of the Cybertron line in order to focus on moving more product.

Im thinking that this was ment to be released back when cybertron was still around. Its just a late release.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Flux Convoy » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:31 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Not a bad idea here. Not really my cup of tea though. I only bought the LOC Starscream when I didn't believe I was going to buy either Takara's version or Hasbro's. I was lucky enough to stumble across GF Starscream MISB at Botcon for only $20. Other than Screamer I really don't see any reason for me to buy into these. That's me though.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:44 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I wish there were some new paint jobs on those four, then it would be worth it.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby Wheeljack35 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:18 am

I'm wondering why they decided to go with Cybertron after its over with

I see these collecting dust on the shelves
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby jgilkinson » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:35 am

i like the package but thats about it...
jgilkinson
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby Unicron's_head » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:59 am

Even though i already have Jetfire and OP, I'll most likely look for this pack just for Megs and Soundwave
Unicron's_head
Fuzor

Postby TheMuffin » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:22 am

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
I had no clue this was news. Theres one sitting at my Target right now.
TheMuffin
Faction Commander
News Credits: 38
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Nico » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:29 pm

LOC are bad toy, but its only my opinion...
Nico
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby Agamemnon » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:37 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I didn't think the LOC figures were that bad. They are far superior to minicons, IMHO. And they provide a nice alternative to their big counterparts.

I particularly like the Starscream/Sunstorm mold. Sunstorm is quite fun to fiddle with.
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:12 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Agamemnon wrote:I didn't think the LOC figures were that bad. They are far superior to minicons, IMHO. And they provide a nice alternative to their big counterparts.

I particularly like the Starscream/Sunstorm mold. Sunstorm is quite fun to fiddle with.

I dunno if I agree with LOC being superior to Mini-Cons, but I do agree that LOC isn't that bad. I can get smaller-scale versions of some of the Cybertron figures I passed on just by grabbing repaints of their LOC counterparts. I kinda like my Sunstorm figure too. That's a fun, easy transformation. my only complaint is that the feet come off easily; that's not a big deal though, because you can snap them back into place just as easily as they come off.

I think I'm going to pass on this set. I either don't need figures in this set, or don't want them.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
Intelligence: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby allisonaxe » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:25 am

i picked one up tonight, only one i already had was optimus (but the optimus i picked up was the "galaxy force" repaint, not the original with blue, so the paintjob is different from the one i'd already grabbed.) and they're all aces, as far as LoC figures are concerned... except for soundwave. for the love of Primus, this thing is crap!
allisonaxe
Minibot

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCRACKER + ZAPMASTER Transformers Armada Max-Con complete 2003 231102A"
THUNDERCRACKER + Z ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEAMHAMMER Transformers Energon Combat complete Hasbro 2005 Powerlinx 230427B"
STEAMHAMMER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHATTER Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018 New"
SHATTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPER X-BRAWN Transformers RID Robots In Disguise complete 2001 230830A"
SUPER X-BRAWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 220813A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEAMHAMMER Transformers Energon Combat complete + card 2005 Powerlinx 230427A"
STEAMHAMMER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Energon Class + instructions + comic Hasbro 2004 230427B"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EVAC Transformers Cybertron Legends of Cybertron complete Hasbro 2005 230719A"
EVAC Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Nitro Series OPTIMUS PRIME Energon Igniters Transformers Bumblebee Hasbro NEW"
Nitro Series OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ENERGON #22 Dreamwave Comics DW 2004 (W) Furman (CA) Ng (A) Guidi"
Transformers ENERG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Cybertron SPEED PLANET MAP catalog poster 2005"
Transformers Cyber ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #6 Dreamwave Comics 2002 (W) Furman (A) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHT ATTACK MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2003 231209A"
NIGHT ATTACK MINI- ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON