This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Premium Blackout and Ironhide Found at Retail

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Premium Blackout and Ironhide Found at Retail

Postby Down_Shift » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:15 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Reports are flying in that Transformers Movie Premium Blackout and Premium Ironhide are being found at U.S. retail. TFW member Astroscream has posted a picture of Premium Ironhide with a receipt. Check out his proof of purchase here

Have you seen these two new figures? Are you getting ready to call your local wal-mart to see if there in stock? Why not drop a line at our Sightings Section and let other Transformers fans in on what you found and where you found it!

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Premium Blackout and Ironhide Found at Retail

Postby Lapse Of Reason » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Weapon: Sword
I look forward to seeing these in stores, along with leaders Megatron and Optimus (premiums).

It'd be nice if the sightings section had a listing for the premium versions :)
Lapse Of Reason
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Buy from Lapse Of Reason on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Cyberjet #7 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:47 pm

The link didn't work for me.

Did they say which store and which state those Premiums were found at?
Cyberjet #7
Headmaster Jr

Postby Barrelass » Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 pm

Link didn't work for me either, but here is the site, looks like it was found in Cali: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... il-164477/

I would be a lot more interested if they came in the boxes that Bestbuy Megatron and Ratchet came in.
Last edited by Barrelass on Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barrelass
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Postby muswp1 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:11 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled Assault Missile Launcher
California is where they usually pop up first. It'll probably be a few weeks until they trickle out to the midwest.
"Why do so many people need help? Life's not that complicated. You get up, go to work, eat three meals, take one good s***, and go back to bed. What's the f***ing mystery?" - George Carlin - Complaints & Grievances
muswp1
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 3
Buy from muswp1 on eBay
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Blurrz » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:48 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Uh.. my third chance to get Ironhide, and i'll have to pass. I have no idea what they were thinking when they put snow detail on the windows.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Skalor » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:23 am

I went to this same reported Walmart yesterday immediately after reading the post. No joy :-( . However this morning I went to a few other local Walmarts and did finally find Premium Ironhide and Blackout :D . Hopefully we'll get those leaders here pretty soon, that's what I'm really waiting for, I passed on both originally, but that Prime looks good.
Skalor
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby Shockwave06 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:20 pm

My Wife went Easter shopping yesterday and told me she got our kid a Blackout for his basket. I thought well that's pretty cool, but then this morning I saw the box and it happened to be a premium. The box looks very nice.

This was the Hemet, CA Walmart btw.

Shockwave06
Minibot

Postby Defcon! » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:44 pm

Motto: ""No one escapes Defcon. No one.""
Weapon: Plasma Blaster
Went to look but can't find any here yet hopefully soon! The premiums look really cool and it's my chance to finally get Blackout! :D
Defcon!
Godmaster
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby nilocomic » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:37 pm

Shockwave06 wrote:My Wife went Easter shopping yesterday and told me she got our kid a Blackout for his basket. I thought well that's pretty cool, but then this morning I saw the box and it happened to be a premium. The box looks very nice.

This was the Hemet, CA Walmart btw.

What's the back of that box look like? Do they have the original Blackout figure on the back rather than the repaint? Every image I've seen of that box so far has had the old one rather than the new one.
nilocomic
Vehicon

Postby Shockwave06 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:02 am

Yeah it's the same art as the regular boxes....
Shockwave06
Minibot

Postby STngAR » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:44 am

Weapon: No Weapon
Perfect timing...my play rewards should be here the same time as premium hits my area
Sledge wrote:Finally! Wheelie will get the credit he's due with a set of five Wheelies.

ScottyP wrote:Kid 1 "What did you get for Christmas?"
Kid 2 "Steve.........What did you get?"
Kid 1 "John Cena!"

"If you want to get rich, collect money, not toys"

COLLECTION
STngAR
Pretender
News Credits: 5
Watch STngAR on YouTube
Buy from STngAR on eBay
Alt Mode: The Litter Box
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of HOT ROD #1 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220507 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915N"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE ADAPTATION #3 RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2007 3RI (CA) photo 230323"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 APR200726 4A (CA) Fullerton"
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr E Image Comics 2023 0923IM828 (CA) Tocchini"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM326 5D (CA) Bustos"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 1E GI JOE 1023IM263 (CA) Sorrentino"
DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305E"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926R"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915L"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0723IM409 4D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON