This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Robotkingdom.com News - Encore & Henkei item pre-order‏

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Robotkingdom.com News - Encore & Henkei item pre-order‏

Postby City Commander » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:44 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Robotkingdom.com News - Encore & Henkei item pre-order‏

Postby Prowl1529 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:17 am

So Cheetor is really going to be C-12, this means Ratchet will be one possible future realese. Now my Henkei collection is going jump from Henkei C-11 to C-13.
Prowl1529
Minibot

Postby Down_Shift » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:21 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Prowl1529 wrote:So Cheetor is really going to be C-12, this means Ratchet will be one possible future realese. Now my Henkei collection is going jump from Henkei C-11 to C-13.

Didn't you say the exact same thing in another post? :P

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Prowl1529 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:29 am

Maybe but i'm still in shock, whit so many good realeses to pick up they had to choose Chettor. If they wanted and Autobot them why not Smokescrean, or Red Alert whit the same mold has Sideswipe (they like this using te same mold for several Transformers) and what about Cliffjumper whit a new head mold or even Ultra Maguns, another repaint. So many options and one bad decision. The boys on Fansproject i'm very sure that they are upset whit a NO realese of Ultra Magnus, because if Takara realeses him them more trailers they will sell.
Prowl1529
Minibot

Postby Diem » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:32 am

Prowl1529 wrote:Maybe but i'm still in shock, whit so many good realeses to pick up they had to choose Chettor. If they wanted and Autobot them why not Smokescrean, or Red Alert whit the same mold has Sideswipe (they like this using te same mold for several Transformers) and what about Cliffjumper whit a new head mold or even Ultra Maguns, another repaint. So many options and one bad decision. The boys on Fansproject i'm very sure that they are upset whit a NO realese of Ultra Magnus, because if Takara realeses him them more trailers they will sell.
Sorry, didn't quite catch that.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Gutter Bunny » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:56 am

Prowl1529 wrote:Maybe but i'm still in shock, whit so many good realeses to pick up they had to choose Chettor. If they wanted and Autobot them why not Smokescrean, or Red Alert whit the same mold has Sideswipe (they like this using te same mold for several Transformers) and what about Cliffjumper whit a new head mold or even Ultra Maguns, another repaint. So many options and one bad decision. The boys on Fansproject i'm very sure that they are upset whit a NO realese of Ultra Magnus, because if Takara realeses him them more trailers they will sell.

Diem wrote:Sorry, didn't quite catch that.

allow me to translate:

Not a beastwars fan wrote: There are plenty of molds that takara could have chosen to repaint for the henkei line besides the cheetah-bot. I believe it would have been a better decision to release cliffjumper, ultra magnus, red alert, or smokescreen.

Having said that, I disagree. I think it is better if they keep up to date with current releases. There will be ample time for them to catch up on releases that they already missed.

On topic: I have made it well known that i am a huge supporter of Robotkingdom, but for our newer posters it is only fair that they are warned that the company is based out of HK. With that noted, bear in mind that shipping can be quite pricey.
Gutter Bunny
Brainmaster

Postby HighPrime » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:50 am

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"

Takara probably didn't release Ultra Magnus because Hasbro largely handled his release with the 2-pack of Magnus and Prime in the Asia region. There's still stock remaining at many online shops and on eBay, so business wise, probably a smart move. If Fansproject's stuff isn't selling out now, it never will regardless of how many Magnus repaints are released. Of course, we all know Takara doesn't manage their business based on the products of another company, let alone one releasing unlicensed gear.

Regarding Ratchet, have you seen Takara one up Hasbro with ANY Henkei release yet? Every Henkei release has been selectively released only after Hasbro has released them. Makes sense to me why Ratchet got pushed back. :grin: If anything, Tomy-Takara seems to have settled into releasing "nitch" transformers products aimed at the collector, while Hasbro handles the broader strategy. That's my take, at least.

Regarding Cheetor, a new mold over a repaint? Well, to each his/her own. I for one really like the new Cheetor mold. The fandom reaction is in the same state it's usually in when something new comes out, disgust and denial followed by acceptance, love, and then the declaration that this line/mold is the mold of the year" :D

Not trying to start anything, It's just a pattern I've noticed particularly with the movie and animated. :mrgreen:
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Down_Shift » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:53 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
HighPrime wrote:Regarding Ratchet, have you seen Takara one up Hasbro with ANY Henkei release yet? Every Henkei release has been selectively released only after Hasbro has released them. Makes sense to me why Ratchet got pushed back. :grin: If anything, Tomy-Takara seems to have settled into releasing "nitch" transformers products aimed at the collector, while Hasbro handles the broader strategy. That's my take, at least.

While they haven't released anything before Hasbro yet, they have had these designs for at least a year to a year and a half now.

If they wanted to they could have blow Hasbro out of the water like they did with GF.

I bet come first qrt of next year Takara will have mroe new product out then Hasbro for Henkei.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby HighPrime » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:02 am

Down_Shift wrote:
HighPrime wrote:Regarding Ratchet, have you seen Takara one up Hasbro with ANY Henkei release yet? Every Henkei release has been selectively released only after Hasbro has released them. Makes sense to me why Ratchet got pushed back. :grin: If anything, Tomy-Takara seems to have settled into releasing "nitch" transformers products aimed at the collector, while Hasbro handles the broader strategy. That's my take, at least.

While they haven't released anything before Hasbro yet, they have had these designs for at least a year to a year and a half now.

If they wanted to they could have blow Hasbro out of the water like they did with GF.

I bet come first qrt of next year Takara will have mroe new product out then Hasbro for Henkei.

That's certainly true. Takara and Hasbro work together on much of the TF designs. Takara wasn't part of Tomy (hadn't finished the integration) when GF came out. I don't see Takara operating like that anymore now that they are part of Tomy. They'll continue to let Hasbro run the general releases while they focus on other markets/lines. Like Alternity, for example.

It's acutally kind of nice that Takara and Hasbro only have limited overlapping products at the moment. Gives us more choice :D
HighPrime
Targetmaster

Postby Prowl1529 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 am

Hey everyone now i'm confused. BBTS listings are C-12 Ratchet C-13 Hound C-14 Cheetor :???: I think we better wait to see.
Prowl1529
Minibot

Postby Prowl1529 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:18 am

Whit all this confusion one thing we know, C-13 is certanly Hound!
Prowl1529
Minibot

Postby HighPrime » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:25 am

Prowl1529 wrote:Hey everyone now i'm confused. BBTS listings are C-12 Ratchet C-13 Hound C-14 Cheetor :???: I think we better wait to see.

Thanks for the tip, I just pre-ordered Hound and Cheetor. :grin:
HighPrime
Targetmaster

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PREDACON W/ SIDE BURN + SKID-Z Transformers Armada Max-Con complete 2003 231209A"
PREDACON W/ SIDE B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RED ALERT Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 211006A"
RED ALERT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNARL Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + d43j key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
SNARL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + dgt3 key Hasbro 2006 231101A"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RUNAMUCK Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
RUNAMUCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TIDAL WAVE + Mini-Con RAMJET Transformers Armada Giga-Con complete 2003 231102A"
TIDAL WAVE + Mini- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spychanger W.A.R.S. Transformers RID Spy Changers complete WARS 2001 230821A"
Spychanger W.A.R.S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNOW CAT Transformers Energon Combat Class complete + instructions 2004 230427A"
SNOW CAT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + Mini-con INCINERATOR Transformers Armada Super-Con complete 2002 190530a"
NEW!
BLURR + Mini-con I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GAME OLDER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Retro Replays 2020 game cartridge"
GAME OLDER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME PEN Transformers Energon Stylus Hasbro 2004 230427A"
OPTIMUS PRIME PEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE Transformers BotBots Con Crew Line League handheld game 2019"
CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MUDFLAP Transformers Cybertron Voyager complete w/ Cyber Key v6t7 2005 231101A"
MUDFLAP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #6 Dreamwave Comics 2002 (W) Furman (A) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON