This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "The Missing Piece"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "The Missing Piece"

Postby WhiteRabbit » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:13 am

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers: Mosaic news / updates / information, click here

THE MISSING PIECE

Story by:

Juan “Iskander77” Pablo Osorio http://iskander77.deviantart.com

Art & Colors by:

Thomas Wu http://tswu.deviantart.com/

Letters by:

Carlos “Synapse” Oliveros http://hombreimaginario.deviantart.com/

WhiteRabbit
Vehicon
News Credits: 156

Re: TRANSFORMERS MOSAIC: "The Missing Piece"

Postby Dreadwinglord » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:55 am

This is one of the best so far, but which piece could Hauler possibly make?
Dreadwinglord
Minibot

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:43 am

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Dreadwinglord wrote:This is one of the best so far, but which piece could Hauler possibly make?

Can't remember which piece, but I think there's been a mistake somewhere. Guessing from the alt-mode (a crane), I'd this is actually supposed to be Hook, not Hauler. Besides, he only member of the G1 Constructicons whose name is even close to Hauler is actually Long Haul, which is the dump truck.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby slip » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:09 am

Motto: "Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before?
Are you out there on the front lines or at home keeping score?"
Very cool story here this reminds me to the secret of omega supreme a fav G1 ep of mine. To shed some light to haulers identity and tell me if i'm wrong but hauler was a name for a later continuitys of constructicons. Brought about by the e hobby toy road hauler and some G1 episode stuff from more than meets the eye prt1 and five faces of darkness prt 4. So he is like another G1 character sunstorm given a proper life through the mosaics. Personal request here give me a good sunstorm mosaic. Good work guys
Burn wrote:And some people said it was the RDD that caused the most problems ...
Of course we all know that was just Alpha Strike trying to cover his own arse.
slip
Targetmaster

Postby Psychout » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:50 am

Motto: "This post clearly was meant to offend, and if you are affected by it in any way please close your browser and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously."
Weapon: Black Magic
OK that is brillaint.

I love the mosaics that relate to E-Hobby characters.
“I like to think that my arrogance, impetuosity,
impatience, selfishness and greed are the qualities
that make me the lovable chap I am.”
Psychout
HMW Moderator
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Cassette. The 80s ROCKED
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:37 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ShGarland_1383 wrote:
Dreadwinglord wrote:This is one of the best so far, but which piece could Hauler possibly make?

Can't remember which piece, but I think there's been a mistake somewhere. Guessing from the alt-mode (a crane), I'd this is actually supposed to be Hook, not Hauler. Besides, he only member of the G1 Constructicons whose name is even close to Hauler is actually Long Haul, which is the dump truck.

No, that's not Hook, that is Hauler. Hook is seen chasing Hauler in panel 4.

As for what part he'd be, maybe a backpack or something.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Swiftpaw » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:53 am

I love the 'OH ****!' expression on Bonecrusher and Scavanger's faces.
Recent Aquisitions:
RTS Special Ops Jazz
RTS Wreck-Gar
FP Warbot Defender
Generations Blurr
Swiftpaw
Vehicon

Postby cor2879 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:21 am

Motto: "Government didn't create the problem, government IS the problem."
Weapon: X-Ray Laser Cannon
Hauler was a "cameo" Autobot that appeared in "More than Meets the Eye" in the original G1 series. His appearance was brief and in vehicle mode only, and they only called him by name. It's somewhat akin to the appearances of the green and yellow seekers in a subsequent episode.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"

- Albert Einstein
cor2879
Minibot
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: Infinity

Postby Pyrostrata » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:30 am

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Swiftpaw wrote:I love the 'OH ****!' expression on Bonecrusher and Scavanger's faces.

This is my favorite panel of this piece as well! :lol:

Being a long-time fan of the Constructicons, I enjoyed this Mosaic bunches! Nice little story and even nicer art!

Good show! ;)^
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Strength: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby First-Aid » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:35 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Which piece would he be? Hmmm...imagine Devastator with a Piranhacon setup. THat could rock...

Great mosaic...I love Omega...and the "OMG we're toast" expressions on the 'Cons faces is priceless. :grin:
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Sledge » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:27 am

This is one of the best done Mosaics I've seen. Great reference to a seriously obscure character, and it ties in with the cartoon. Fantastic. I give this five thumbs up out of a possible two.
For anyone who hasn't seen Spotlight: Sledge (and why not?!), my gritty and dark fanfiction piece "Holiday" is posted here.
Sledge
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Location: In front of a computer, facing the monitor. Why would you want to know that?

Postby bossbot » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:52 am

this raises some very intresting thoughts....
bossbot
Minibot

Postby DoubleOScorpio » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:30 am

I loved this one! Omega f'n Supreme, FTW!!! He's one of my favorite characters and it's great when he can come out to whoop some 'con tailpipe.
DoubleOScorpio
Vehicon

Postby ponycorn » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:15 pm

He's the kibble perhaps?
In a place such as this, you are the perfect prey for a brest animal!
ponycorn
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Blackstreak » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:00 pm

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
That is a flat awesome story! :grin:
*clears throat* Am I the only one who actually noticed that Hauler was NOT green in the G1 episode though? I saw that just recently as I popped in the first season. :P

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Sledge » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:14 am

His toy was green.
For anyone who hasn't seen Spotlight: Sledge (and why not?!), my gritty and dark fanfiction piece "Holiday" is posted here.
Sledge
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Location: In front of a computer, facing the monitor. Why would you want to know that?

Postby T-Macksimus » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:47 pm

It must be a contrast issue on the various television sets that make folks claim that the original Hauler was not green because from the very first time I saw him in the G1 cartoon til present day he has always been a lightish green on all of my television sets. It's cool to see him in his own mosaic. I never thought of making a Constructicon connection with him. Brilliant idea. Makes me wish he had been used more in the cartoon.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINTBLANK + PEACEMAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
POINTBLANK + PEACE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Robots In Disguise 2023 New"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLAMPDOWN Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe 231208A"
CLAMPDOWN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEVCON Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-44 Deluxe Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DEVCON Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON